我坐在这里是件无关紧要的事情
it doesn't even matter that I'm sitting here.
我知道你住过的地方
I know all the places you've lived.
我知道你会说的语言
I know all the languages you speak.
我见过你的前任 你的年轻妈妈和孩子
I've met your exes, your baby mamas, your spawn.
但你却从来没问过我的事情
And yet, you have never asked one question about me.
你知不知道 我23岁的时候
Did you know that I became
就成了我弟弟妹妹们的法定监护人
legal guardian of my siblings when I was 23?
又或者是我从高中戳了学
Or that I dropped out of high school,
普通同等学历证书
但之后我又回到学校 还得到了GED证书
but then I got back and I got my GED?
事实上我知道
Yes, actually, I did.
我也知道你这么做是为了说服你那个
And I know you did it to convince your genius brother
聪明但又重新开始酗酒的弟弟留在大学
who's a recovering alcoholic to stay in college.
我还知道你曾经深爱着的毒瘾未婚夫
I know you got left at the altar by your junkie fiance
把你抛弃在婚礼教堂上
with whom you were very much in love.
-你是怎么知道的 -因为我打听了
- How? - 'Cause I ask around.
我还知道其他一些事
There's some other stuff I know.
你对家人的保护欲特别强
You're fiercely protective of your family.
你很慷慨
You're generous.
就比如说今天
Like today, for example,
你把自己的公♥寓♥让给了无家可归的一家人
you gave your apartment to a homeless family.
你就是你自己
You are so very much yourself.
你不用刻意去伪装
You don't even have to try.
老实说 你把我吓得够呛
And frankly, you scare the fuckin' shit out of me.
就是他 就是他
It's him. It's him.
斯维特 斯维特
Svet, Svet.
老腊肉出现了 老腊肉出现了
The buzzard is in the tuba. The buzzard is in the tuba.
我不知道说什么
I have no idea.
我从没干过这种事
I've never done this before.
她在说什么
What's she saying?
我一个字都听不见
I can't hear anything.
我什么都听不见 我们没测试过麦克风
I can't hear anything. We never tested the microphone.
行吧 她需要放松一点
All right, well, she needs to relax.
告诉她往前倾一点
Tell her to lean in a little.
斯维特拉娜 往前倾一点
Svetlana, lean in a little.
太前了 太前了
Too far. Too Far.
太前了 太前了
Too far. Too far.
嘬一口酒
Take a sip of your drink.
嘬 没让你吞
Sip, not gulp.
让她问他一些问题
Tell her to-to ask him about something.
行 行
All right. All right.
斯维特
All right, Svet.
问问他妈的事
Ask him about his mother.
不 别问他妈的事
No, not his mother.
问他体育运动里最喜欢哪个队
Ask him about his favorite sports teams.
对什么过敏... 我靠
Allergies-- what the hell
现在的人约会时都聊什么啊
do people talk about on dates?
她刚才是把耳机丢到酒里了吗
Did she just drop her earpiece in her drink?
不
Oh, no.
她要抓他的老二 对不对
She's gonna grab his cock, isn't she?
我说啥来着
Called that one.
T恤
T-shirts!
每一件都由他本人亲自穿过
Each garment has been worn by the man himself.
-也被祝福过 -T恤
- And blessed! - T-shirts.
建议捐赠50元
$50 suggested donation.
白色的吗 好的 谢谢
The white one? Okay. Thank you.
-T恤 -T恤 T恤
- T-shirts... - T-shirts, T-shirts.
到这来买♥♥T恤
get your T-shirts here!
人挺多的
Nice turnout.
只有半数是常客
Only half of them are regulars.
你干的不错
You did great.
我只是坐在那听大家倾诉
I just sat there while people talked about
自己的遭遇
how horribly they'd been treated,
有来自家人 同事
by family, co-workers...
能请您签个名吗
Can you please sign this, please?
-还有陌生人的 -谢谢
- ...strangers. - Thank you.
他们有时候就需要有人倾听
Sometimes that's all they need.
明天是我们的每周活动日
Tomorrow's our weekly service...
-非常感谢 -我们会
- Thanks so much. - ...where we invite speakers
邀请演说家来讨论该如何
to come up and discuss how to turn
把个人痛苦转化为积极行动
personal pain into positive action.
我们把这叫做"悲伤之夜"
We call it "A Night of Good Grief."
虽然名字很傻 但想法是好的
The name is silly, but the idea isn't.
你能来吗
You up for it?
这个...
Well...
但我已经把能说的都说过了
I don't...know what to say that hasn't already been said.
那就再说一遍
You say it again.
只要还有人说这些同性恋孩子有毛病
It can't be said enough, not until queer kids
你就该继续说下去
stop being told there's something wrong with them.
这太值了
It was so worth it.
操
Fuck!
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
什么 谈什么
What? What?
你得先答应我你不会生气
You gotta promise not to freak out.
我答应你
I promise.
好 首先
Okay. First of all.
与你相识你是我遇见过的最好的事
You're, like, the best thing that's ever happened to me
无以复加的好
like, by like a bazillion.
但是当那个工作人员
But when we were at the clerk's office,
告诉我们还得再等等的时候
and she said we had to wait...
我小松了口气
I was relieved. A little.
因为我觉得我们有点操之过急
'Cause I feel like we rushed into this.
我当然想和你结为夫妻
And I totally want you to be my wife,
我的甜心宝贝
my little sweetie boo.
如果我们推迟一点点结婚 你会恨我吗
Would you hate me if we stayed engaged a teeny bit longer?
直到我们俩
Until we're both
都完全确定做好了准备
no doubt, positively sure we're ready?
我怎么会恨你呢
I could never hate you.
-真的吗 -当然
- For real? - Yeah.
也谢谢你对我坦诚相待
And thank you for being honest with me.
这对健康的婚姻非常重要
That's, like, super important for a healthy marriage.
你太棒了
You are awesome.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
好了 可以了
Okay, okay.
行了
Okay, now.
你水平不赖啊
You're getting pretty good at that.
都第四次了能不行吗
Fourth time's the charm.
还剩俩
Well, two left.
你最好缴械投降
Better hope you tire out soon.
你是不是觉得我是世界上
Do you think I'm the only person on Earth
唯一一个不想和你生孩子的
who doesn't want your babies?
我也不想要我的孩子
I don't want my babies.
所以我才一直让别人留着
That's why I keep letting other people have them.
我喜欢这个坦率的你
I dig this candid version of you.
快问我关于我的事情
Now...ask me something about myself.
菲奥娜·加拉格还有什么事
What's the one thing about Fiona Gallagher
会让我惊讶
that might surprise me?
这有点难度
That's a tough one.
你好像已经看透了我
You seem to have me all figured out.
这是我的天赋
That's my gift.
这个怎么样
How about...
我可能不会要孩子
I think I might not want to have kids.
可你是个女人啊 怎么可能
But you're a woman. How is that possible?
我的弟弟妹妹就是我的孩子
Well, my siblings are my kids.
是妮莎
It's Nessa.
看来我也得分♥析♥分♥析♥
I'm supposed to be analyzing
你的床上技术然后给你反馈
your skills and reporting back.
目前为止我做得如何
And how am I doing so far?
总体还不错
Overall positive.
我不介意多给你提供点数据
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表