-我的冰♥毒♥呢 -没你的份
- Where's my meth? - You don't get any.
你的哥哥们也不该拿
And your brothers shouldn't have taken any either.
好吧 那你今天大概没福分
Okay, well, I guess you won't want to be
享用我的超豪华泡泡水疗大♥师♥了
luxuriating in my AquaRest Bubble Master later today, then.
什么鬼
Your what?
卡尔用莫妮卡的遗产买♥♥了一个热水按♥摩♥浴缸
Carl bought a hot tub with his Monica money.
十六个喷射口和一个瀑布式水龙头
Sixteen jets and a waterfall.
今天早上就会送来
Gets delivered this morning.
明天全部的生日派对我都得去吗
Do I have to go to all those birthday parties tomorrow?
-你有几个邀约 -四个
- How many'd you get invited to? - Four.
他们会有像上周末派对上那样的福袋吗
Oh, they gonna have goodie bags like the parties last weekend?
那些《复仇者联盟》的碟子挺不错的
Those Avengers DVD sets were pretty cool.
-还有游戏站礼品卡 -嗯
- Mm, and the GameStop gift cards.- Oh, yeah.
去穿衣服 利亚姆 好吗
Oh, hey, go get dressed, Liam, okay?
该去上学了
It's almost time for school.
得去升旗了
Gotta raise the colors.
我们有国旗
We have colors?
-他立了根旗杆 -什么
- He put up a flagpole. - What?
只剩一块了 亲爱的
Just one left, my love.
一块石头[可♥卡♥因♥]
One rock.
然后我就得
And then I must...
回归生活了
...return to life.
看着你呢 孩子
Here's looking at you, kid.
早安 贝尔塔 昨晚怎么样
Morning, Berta. How was your night?
很烂
Shitty.
凌晨三点左右来了个醉鬼
Drunk asshole showed up around three.
他的信♥用♥卡♥被拒 又没现金
His credit card was declined. He didn't have any cash.
天 你让他出去了吗
Jesus, you let him out?
没 我叫他去
No, I told him to walk his drunk ass
自动取款机取钱
to an ATM and get some cash.
然后他就对我发飙 撞门
And then he went all mental on me and rammed the gate,
想用他的断手打我
tried to beat me with the broken arm.
-你怎么回击的 -朝他喷辣椒粉
- What'd you do? - Pepper-sprayed him.
报了警
Called the damn cops.
希望你今天开心 贝尔塔
Hope you have a better day, Berta.
那是当然
Oh, you bet I will.
别一直干这工作 孩子
Don't get stuck in this job, kid.
会把你吸干的
It'll suck your soul dry.
-你喜欢在这上学吗 -还行
- You like going to school here? - It's okay.
-我很少在教室里 -是吗 为什么
- I'm not in class much. - Really? How come?
我经常在操场上
I'm on the playground a lot.
为什么
Why?
不知道
Mm, don't know.
早上好 利亚姆
Good morning, Liam.
再见
Bye.
爱你
Love you.
我们极不提倡家长
We strongly discourage parents
让孩子坐前座
from allowing children to ride in the front seat.
不安全
It's not safe.
让他们坐后排中间 好吗
Middle of the back, okay?
好的 我
Oh, sure, I--
哈雷48需要一个新的滤清器
Hey, I need a new filter for the 48.
谢谢
Thanks.
等等 停在门口的哈雷运动者883
So wait, is that your Sportster 883
是你的吗
parked out front?
是低座版的 对吗
Th-that's a SuperLow, right?
我是你就不会去勾搭
I wouldn't.
勾搭什么
Wouldn't what?
艾迪
Eddie.
她跟三A酒吧的一个保镖干过架
She took on a bouncer at the Three Aces.
-那个萨摩亚大块头 -对
- That big Samoan fucker? - Yeah, yeah.
在医院里住了几周
Ended up in the hospital a couple weeks.
废话 那个萨摩亚佬打人厉害
No shit, that Samoan could do some serious damage.
不是 蠢货 艾迪揍了那个保镖
No, knucklehead, Eddie fucked up the bouncer.
你又是跑步来上班的
You run to work again?
很辛苦
Rough night?
还好
It was average.
有东西给你 拿着
Got you something. Here.
指尖陀螺
Oh, fidget spinner?
想喝酒的时候就玩玩
Use it when you feel like a drink.
能让你不去想
Uh, takes your mind off it.
我随时都想喝酒
I always feel like a drink.
那你就要多玩玩了
It's gonna get a lot of use, then.
-慢用 -谢了
- Enjoy. - Thanks.
-不用陌陌了 -是的 小维 不用了
- So no more Tinder? - Nope, V, I'm done with it.
拒绝无意义性♥爱♥ 不管是在俱乐部厕所里的
No more pointless sex bent over a dirty sink
脏水槽旁弯着腰
in a club bathroom
还是坐在巷子里生锈的垃圾箱上
or scraping my ass on a rusty alley dumpster
内♥裤♥挂在我脚脖子上
with my underwear pushed down around my ankles.
吃你的东西
Eat your quinoa.
几周前 我碰到一个家伙
A few weeks ago, I had this joker.
他一高♥潮♥就开始嚎啕大哭
He comes, and then he bursts out crying.
结果是他老婆把他甩了
Turns out his wife had just dumped him.
我困在那儿差不多一个小时
I was stuck there for, like, an hour
去开导他 而我真的只想
consoling him, when all I really wanted
赶紧回家躺我自己床上
was to go home to my own bed.
你大可以直接走啊
You could have just left.
如果就那样把他扔那儿
What kind of person would I be
那我成什么人了
if I just left him there like that?
几乎每天
The kind of person who uses Tinder
都故意用陌陌来逃避亲密行为的人
to intentionally avoid intimacy on an almost daily basis.
才没有每天
It's not daily.
我只是不想变成那种
I just-- I-I can't be that person
在某个陌生人湿哒哒的住处醒来
who wakes up in the wet spot of some guy whose name
却连人家名字都想不起来的人
I can't even remember's bed again.
要是能有那么一个地方要我命都行
I would kill for a wet spot.
小凯上夜班 我上白班
With Kev on nights and me on days,
我俩几乎见不着对方
we barely see each other,
更别说在床上来一炮了
much less make a mess in the sheets.
我开凯文的车从斯维特拉娜身上轧过去怎么样
What if I run over Svetlana with Kevin's truck?
这算驾车杀人 是不是
It'd be vehicular manslaughter, right?
大概就是判我个八年
I'd get, what, eight years?
可能四年吧 四年小意思啊
Probably do four. I could do four years.
"杀死斯维特拉娜"
It's enough already
这念头你脑内高♥潮♥一下就行了
with the "Killing Svetlana" fantasies.
或者浴室意外滑倒致死
Tragic bathroom slip and fall?
我藏在淋浴间
I hide in the shower,
用马桶盖砸她天灵盖
hit her on the top of the head with the toilet lid.
伪造成意外事故
Make it look like an accident.
欢迎光临Patsy之家
Hi! Welcome to Patsy's.
维罗妮卡还在想着怎么干掉斯维特拉娜吗
Veronica still figuring out ways to go postal on Svetlana?
是啊
Oh, yeah. I don't know.
要不干脆我俩去埋伏那个俄婊
Maybe you and I just ambush the Russki bitch.
往她脑袋上招呼几锤子得了
A couple quick hammer hits to the head.
成啊
I'm in.
你回消防站的时候
Hey, you want to swing by the youth center
要不要顺便去下青年活动中心
on the way back to the station,
看看有人需要帮助没
see if anybody needs anything?
有人
"Anybody"?
他不需要你
He doesn't want you.
他已经说的很清楚了
He's made that pretty damn clear.
你跟着前男友跑了
You ran off with an ex-boyfriend.
好几天音信全无
You disappear for days.
每天跟前男友不停打炮
You're banging like bunnies.
换成是我 我也不原谅你
I wouldn't want you back either.
你就是个混♥蛋♥
You're an asshole.
又不是去见特雷弗
It's not about seeing Trevor.
收♥容♥所♥的孩子们没有求医渠道
The shelter kids don't have access to health care.
好吧好吧 特蕾莎修女
All right, Mother Teresa.
接到任务前我们可以去下收♥容♥所♥
We can go hang at the shelter until we get a call.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表