-我妈也是 -烂妈都滚蛋吧
- Mine too. - Fuck shitty moms.
-烂妈滚蛋 -滚蛋
- Fuck shitty moms. - Fuck 'em.
-滚蛋 -统统滚蛋
- Fuck 'em! - Fuck shitty moms.
-让她们都去死吧 -没错
- Fuck shitty moms. - Fuck them.
我们明早要开个会
Tomorrow morning, we have meeting.
你要说什么 现在就可以说
About what? We can do it now.
店里没人 这可不好
Empty. Not good.
我现在有约会 明天再谈
I have date now. We talk tomorrow.
我的老天啊
Jesus, Mary, and Joseph!
那是什么味
The fuck is that smell?
Patsy之家的隔油池
Grease trap at Patsy's.
来 利亚姆 咱们上楼睡觉
Come on, Liam, let's get you upstairs to bed.
那臭味都能杀死脑细胞 天呐
That stink could kill brain cells. God.
谢谢你今天的帮忙
Thanks for all your help today.
我应该抱你一下的 不过
I'd hug you, but...
你臭死了
you fucking reek.
能谈谈酬劳吗
So, uh, can we talk money?
当然 我欠你多少
Sure. What do I owe you?
首先要在八月前攒够预付款
So to hit my down payment by August first,
我每周得赚4666美元
I need to be making $4,666 per week.
所以你该给我703美元
Brings us to $703.
收个整数700就好了
Call it an even $700.
我只打算给你150
I was thinking more like $150.
因为我只有这么多
'Cause that's all I got.
谢谢
Thanks.
天亮前要赚516美元才能达到目标
Need $516 by sunrise to hit my quota...
八小时不睡觉的话
...divided by eight hours, no sleep.
每小时要赚6♥4♥美元
That's $6♥4♥ an hour.
你觉得优步司机晚班
How much do you think an Uber driver makes
能赚多少
during the night shift?
说啊 说我有多臭
Go on, talk about the smell.
简直就像死神的屎门大开
It's like the gaping anus of death itself.
我知道我无法帮所有人
I know I can't help them all,
但如果我能帮他们找到住处
but if I can put a roof over, like,
哪怕三个人
three of their heads...
我也说不清
I don't know.
一次喘息都可能改变他们的人生
One small break could change their lives.
我晚上睡不着就是想这些事
It's the shit that keeps me up at night.
那么
So, um...
我大概该走了
I should probably get going.
我就想谢谢你的帮忙
I just want to say thank you for all your help.
我也不知道 有点
I don't know. It's kind of...
破纪录的高♥潮♥时间
Record time.
你让我措手不及
You caught me off guard.
抱歉
Sorry.
没事
No problem.
晚安 儿子
Good night, son.
你自己关灯
You get the light?
念书给我听
Read to me.
我为什么要那样做
Why would I do that?
其他孩子的家长晚上都给他们念书
Other kids' parents read to them at night.
对 有...
Right, that's a...
有这么回事
that's a thing.
"取得胜利后
"The victorious strategist seeks battle
凯♥旋♥的军事家寻求战斗
after the victory has been won,
虽然他注定赢下最初的战斗后
while he who is destined to defeat first fights
再寻求胜利"
and seeks victory afterwards."
我们在打仗吗
Are we at war?
是的 儿子
Yes, we are, son.
你
You're, um...
可能还太小了 不懂这个
probably a little young for this,
但我要为你埋下种子
but I'm gonna plant a seed here.
你学校那些开明的有钱白人家长
Those rich, white, liberal parents at your school
曾经都是激进分子
were once radicals.
反叛者
Rebels.
叛逆者
Renegades.
在某个时刻 他们
At some point, they fell in step
顺着社会的期望发展
with societal expectations
变成了机器人
and became robots.
所以当他们看着我们
So when they look at us,
高谈阔论
loudmouthed,
反对正流派
antiestablishment,
不惧怕直面权力结构时
unafraid to confront the power structures,
他们感到自己活着
they feel alive.
所以
So...
我们必须利用这一点
we gotta take advantage of that.
懂吗
Right?
懂了
Right.
我尽力打扫了教堂外部
I did what I could to clean up the outside,
但我能去你那拿钥匙吗
but can I grab the keys from you?
我想拍些照片
I was hoping to take some pictures,
联♥系♥一些本地生意
reach out to some local businesses.
谢谢 玛戈
Thanks, Margo.
有人想买♥♥教堂吗
Anybody want to buy a church?
圣弗兰西斯
Saint Francis?
我可不是圣人
I'm no saint.
我对高尚的幻觉
My delusions of grandeur
随着我进入40岁阶段 已经消失了
have faded as I've entered my 40s.
你进入40岁了
You're in your 40s now?
天呐 我的头
God, my head...
现在几点了
What time is it?
是时候吃头痛药和猛灌佳得乐了
Time to pound some Advil and Gatorade,
醉鬼的标准程序
like a good little drunkard.
天呐 我要...
Oh, my God, I'm gonna be--
喝咖啡吃吐司吗
Coffee? Toast?
好的
Please.
谢谢
Thanks.
走 利亚姆 又是为社会正义奋斗的一天
Come on, Liam. Another day of combat for social justice.
有人见过我的车钥匙吗
Anyone seen my car keys?
"借走你的车去赚钱了
"Need the car to make money.
谢谢 卡尔"
Thanks. Carl."
-你叫优步了吗 -你是肯德里克吗
- You call for an Uber? - You Kendrick?
-我是卡尔 要去哪 -不用了 谢谢
- I'm Carl. Where you going? - No, thank you.
我比你原本要付的车资少收十块
I charge ten bucks less than whatever you were gonna pay.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你开门 我还以为我能准时到
Thanks for opening. I thought I'd be here in time.
没事
Ah, it's no problem.
你取出旧的刹车片后
Yeah, you clean out the black brake dust
清洗上面的灰尘了吗
after you took out the old pads?
是的 昨晚洗了
Yeah, last night.
很好
Great.
你找到临时担♥保♥人了吗
You find an interim sponsor?
还没
No, not yet.
你第一年必须有担♥保♥人
You gotta have a sponsor in the first year and...
而我不能...
I'm not gonna be...
你用化油器清洗剂洗的吗
Did you use carb cleaner on this?
是的 不应该吗
Yeah. Was I not supposed to?
卧♥槽♥ 利普
Goddamn it, Lip!
只能用刹车清洁剂 刷子 和气♥枪♥
Brake cleaner, brush, and the air gun.
抱歉 哥们
Okay, I'm sorry, man.
好吧 随便了
Okay. Yeah. Whatever.
老天啊
Christ.
迈尔斯刚在公园拉了自己一身屎
Miles just shat all over himself at the park.
我忘记多放点尿布到尿布包里了
I forgot to put more diapers in the diaper bag.
有时我真想用把小锤子
Sometimes I want to bash that baby's head in
砸他的小脑袋
with a tiny hammer.
昨晚就睡了一小时
One hour of sleep last night!
他们在关塔那摩监狱就是用这招逼供的
This is how they get people to confess at Gitmo.
天伦之乐啊 对不对
Domestic bliss, am I right?
你好啊 花♥园♥部的副经理
Hey there, associate manager of the garden department.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表