没有 但我有名字和地址
Uh, no, but I have a name and address.
你是想保密吗
You gonna keep it a secret?
抱歉 塞拉·莫顿
Oh, sorry. It's, uh, Sierra Morton.
西68大街 5879号♥
It's, uh, 5879 West 68th.
六号♥公♥寓♥
Apartment six.
住房♥出租
进门洽谈
如果你想吸引租客上门
If you're hoping for renters to show up,
一块牌子可满足不了你的愿望
you're gonna have to do more than just put up a sign.
我在网上登了广♥告♥
Oh, I put it online.
已经有几个人给我打了电♥话♥
A few people called already.
你把房♥租定成多少
How much are you asking?
Eight fifty.
对于这个社区来说可能有点高了
That's a bit pricey for this neighborhood.
如果没人租 我可以降价
If I don't get a taker, I can always lower it,
如果定为850块 我就能余下一些钱
but at 850, I'll have a few bucks left over
来继续翻新公♥寓♥
to put back into the building.
你好
Hello.
欢迎你们 请进 随便看
Welcome. Come on in. Have a look around.
如果有问题尽管问我
I'm here if you have any questions.
谢谢
Thank you.
墙是新漆的 冰箱也是新的
Paint's new. And the fridge.
怎么洗衣服
Laundry?
在地下室 投币式洗衣机
In the basement. It's coin-op.
-欢迎 -你好
- Hi, welcome. - Hey, what's up?
公♥寓♥外面的街上有轮流停车处
Uh, there's, uh, alternate side parking on the street,
公♥寓♥的租客可以在那边停车
and there's a space out back that comes with the apartment.
我只有自行车
I only have my bike.
租金是850吗
So 850?
没错 加上头尾期
Yep. Plus first, last,
以及一个月的押金
and a one-month security deposit.
你怎么想
What are you thinking?
我挺喜欢的
I like it.
好 我们租下了
Okay. We'll take it.
真的
Really?
太好了
Great!
我出875
Eight seventy-five.
我们出900
Nine hundred.
Nine fifty.
你帮她缴了电费
You paid her electric bill?
她一有钱就会还我
Gonna pay me back when she can.
你把你妈留给你的冰♥毒♥卖♥♥了
You're spending your mom's dirty meth money
然后帮那个把你甩了的前女友缴费
on your ex-girlfriend who doesn't want you anymore.
现在你又想去她家
And now you want to go over there
帮她照顾孩子
and babysit her kid.
他叫卢卡斯
His name's Lucas.
我也说不好 我们是好兄弟
I don't know. We're buddies.
你只是希望她约会回家后
You're just praying that she comes back
正好欲♥火♥难耐 你好趁此机会插一脚
from her date horny and you can be there to step in.
你就继续否认吧
Go ahead. Deny it.
做不到吧
You can't.
你的女朋友又来电♥话♥了
Your girl's on the phone again.
让你去便利店给她
Needs you to run to the CVS
买♥♥痔疮药膏
for more Preparation H.
天
Christ.
她卧床休息这档子破事让我头都大了
This bed rest shit is running me fucking ragged.
这可恶的孩子怎么还不出生
Damn baby can't come soon enough.
滚开 弱鸡
Fuck off, runt.
先生 大喊大叫解决不了任何问题
Sir, yelling isn't gonna solve anything.
我们是隶属于国土安♥全♥部♥的
We are authorized officers
执法人员
from the Department of Homeland Security,
代表美国总统而来
here on behalf of the chief executive of these United States.
你是负责人吗
You in charge here?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
有一些非法劳工需要你们去围捕
I have a load of illegals I need rounded up.
-是吗 谁 -一群俄♥国♥佬
- Oh, yeah? Who? - Bunch of Russians.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人不是我们的首要任务 女士
Russians aren't really a priority, ma'am.
为什么不是
Why the hell not?
这还用问吗
You really have to ask that?
他们参与了人口贩卖♥♥和性♥交♥易
They're involved in human trafficking and prostitution.
你确定吗
You sure?
快把他们弄上车 小伙子们
Load 'em up quick, boys!
我们要去抓俄♥罗♥斯♥妓♥女♥
We got Russian prostitutes.
对抗乳癌
凯文·鲍尔
Kevin Ball?
-按♥摩♥浴缸不错哦 -是我弟弟的
- Nice hot tub. - It's my brother's.
这些都是什么
What's all that shit?
我的焊接装备
My welding gear.
莫妮卡的钱你用来买♥♥这些了吗
Is that what you spent your Monica money on?
是的
Yep.
干什么用的
What the hell is it for?
投资未来
The future.
移♥民♥局 不许动
Immigration! Nobody move!
这他妈是什么情况
What the hell is going on?
就是她 她是团伙的头儿
That's her. She's the leader.
这里欢迎所有人
这是个安全的地方
你还真是有毅力呢
You don't give up easy, do you?
耐心是种美德
Patience is a virtue.
你试过给他买♥♥个可心的礼物吗
You try buying him something nice?
比如什么
Like what?
一辆车之类的
A car or something?
一辆车
A car?
可能会有用
Might do it.
走吧
Let's go.
你都有不少粉丝了
You're getting quite a fan club.
我能说什么呢 我的魅力十足
What can I say? I'm irresistible.
不
No.
"不"是指我并非魅力十足吗
"No," I'm not irresistible?
不 是指我不会答应
Uh, no, I'm not going to do whatever it is
你接下来的任何邀请
you're about to ask me to do.
-请你喝一杯 -不要
- Take you out for a drink? - No.
-要是我再加上一辆车呢 -什么
- What if I throw in a car? - What?
杰米觉得我应该送你一辆车
Jamie thinks I should buy you a car.
什么样的车
Wh-what kind of car?
大概只能是二手的
Probably have to be used.
我真的很抱歉
I really am sorry.
你最近怎么样
How-how are you doing?
还行
Okay.
你妈妈呢
Your mom?
我想念她
I miss her.
挺奇怪的
It's weird, huh?
她活着的时候从来不在我身边
Never around when she was alive,
我也从没想过她 然而
and I never thought about her, and...
现在她走了 我无时无刻不想她
now she's gone, and I think about her all the time.
答应吧
Come on.
就喝一杯 好吗
One drink. Hmm?
我得走了
I...I gotta go.
我明天会再来的
I'm coming back tomorrow.
你右胸有一个四厘米大的肿块
There is a four-centimeter mass in your right breast.
我们必须立刻为你做活组织检查
We need to do a biopsy immediately.
我该帮你叫救护车的 戴夫
I should have called an ambulance, Dave.
我现在知道了
I know that now.
老实说
Honestly...
我当时以为你只是在漂浮
I thought you were just floating.
卧♥槽♥
Holy shit.
杰克逊
Jackson?
好吧
Well...
一石二鸟
two birds with one stone.
小杰
Hey, Jacks.
当时你说的确实没错
When you're right, you're right.
应该让你来开车的
I should've let you drive.
他什么时候睡着的
When did he fall asleep?
可能半小时前吧
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表