Won't they be able to recognize my voice?
用变声软件
Voice-changing app.
你的声音会变成斯蒂芬·霍金那样
You'll sound like-- like Steve Hawking.
我一说"开始" 你就说
When I say "action," say you need
你要3527元还毒品债
$3,527 for a drug debt.
他们只要一听到"毒品债"
They won't ask any questions
就不会问任何问题
once they hear the words "drug debt."
记得把所有的细节说模糊点
And keep all the details really vague.
说你想在公共场合拿赎金
Say that you want to meet somewhere public for the drop.
某个你很熟的地方
Um, somewhere that you know well.
懂了吗
Okay?
预备
Ready?
开始
And action!
不要 不要
No! No!
真♥他♥妈♥日了狗了
Fucking unbelievable!
真是世风日下
That's what it is.
怎么了 弗兰克
What is, Frank?
咱们的美♥利♥坚♥合众国
This United States of America.
我遵规守矩
I played by the rules.
我把自己的生命还有血汗泪都倾注给了那工作
I gave my life, my blood, sweat, and tears to that job.
-也交了税 -就几周
- Paid my taxes... - For a few weeks.
不乱插队
Colored inside the lines.
没闯过红灯
Didn't roll through the stop sign.
我得到了什么呢
And where did it get me?
屁都没有一个
Up the ass, that's where.
更别提屎了
Right up the ole poop shoot.
我的人生本已节节高升
I was moving up in this world.
现在呢
And now?
就是一个有几年大学学历
I'm a 50-something adult white male
还有一点管理经验的
with a couple of years of college
50多岁的成年白人男性
and managerial experience,
最后我得到的是什么
and the only thing available to me
是最低工资
is minimum wage!
这个国家的制度完了
The system is fucked!
给我一杯杰米酒
Give me a shot of Jamie.
然后把一整瓶留下
And leave the bottle.
我过去所熟知的美国
The America we knew
已经不再是夜夜笙歌♥的地方了
has ditched the party and turned the lights out,
各位
boys and girls.
它让我们这些白人在黑暗中互相针对
And left us white guys in the dark to fight each other
就为了争几块统治者吃剩的面包屑
over the few crumbs left behind by our masters.
我说的对吗
Am I right?
你以为就你一人过的不顺心吗 兄弟
You think you're having a shit day, pal?
我下个月就被驱逐出境了
I'm being deported next month.
我在美国呆了25年
Been here 25 years.
曾在"沙漠风暴行动"期间在伊♥拉♥克♥当翻译
I was a translator in Iraq during the goddamn Desert Storm.
1990年以美国为首的多国部队针对伊♥拉♥克♥侵占科威特而发动的军事进攻
现在他们要赶我走
Now they're kicking me out.
就他妈因为一张超速罚单
Because of a fucking speeding ticket.
我试过逃去加拿大
I tried to flee up to Canada,
但他们在边境把我拦下来了
but they stopped me at the border,
不让我入境 把我遣送了回来
wouldn't let me in, sent me back.
等等 你说你想逃出美国
Wait, you're trying to get out of America?
没错
Yeah.
天啊 逃出美国很难吗
Jesus, that's a piece of fucking cake.
对你们白人来说也许很简单
Yeah, maybe for a white guy.
弗兰克·加拉格
Frank Gallagher.
-阿克拉姆 -你好 朋友
- Akram. - Akram, my friend.
你今天很幸运
This could be your lucky day.
赞美阿♥拉♥
Praise Allah.
我♥操♥
What the...
这垃圾箱怎么焊到我的车上了
There's a dumpster welded to my fucking car?
谁他妈把垃圾箱焊到我车上了
Who the fuck welded a dumpster to my fucking car?
我就操♥你♥妈♥了
What the motherfucking fuck?
这是怎么回事
What's going on down here?
我被开了 不过能看到
I'm fired, but it was 100% worth it
那混♥蛋♥的表情真是值了
to see the look on that scumbag's face.
谢谢你能让我做这份工作 纳丁
Thank you very much for the opportunity, Nadine.
我周五再来领最后一份工资
I'll be back Friday to collect my last check.
请您退后 门马上就要关了
Please stand back, doors now closing.
真♥他♥妈♥牛逼
Fuckin' A.
-她在哪 -你说谁
- Where is she? - Who's she?
小狗逼你别跟我装傻 卡斯蒂
Don't "Who" Me, you little shit. Kassidi.
我女儿 她在哪
My daughter, where is she?
我不能告诉你 先生
I can't disclose that to you, sir.
我答应过她了
I promised her.
-小子你几岁了 15吗 -16岁
- How old are you kid, 15? - Sixteen.
那你可能还是太幼稚了
Well, maybe you don't know this about the world yet,
然而卡斯蒂这种女孩 会经常用这种伎俩
but girls like Kassidi, this is what they do.
你根本不知道 我已经
You have no idea how many times I've done
给她交过无数次赎金了
this ransom bullshit thing.
我女儿就是个捕蝇草
My daughter's a Venus flytrap.
把你骗进囊中 然后闭紧
Lures you in, and snap,
然后一点点慢慢把你吃掉
eats you slowly over time.
跟她妈一个德行 你也会是那样的下场
Just like her mother. And you're on the menu.
快告诉我她在哪
Now tell me where she is.
恕难从命
No can do.
那你告诉卡斯蒂这周五是蒂法尼的12岁生日
Tell Kassidi it's Tiffani's 12th birthday on Friday,
她妈妈邀请她去参加派对
and her mother wants her at the club.
让她穿着上周五跑路时穿的那件香奈儿蓝裙子
In the same blue Chanel dress she ran off in last Friday.
去之前先送去干洗一下
Make sure she gets it dry-cleaned.
听着 我不再去追究谁对谁错了
Look, I don't care who's right or who's wrong anymore.
只想让这件事赶快过去
I just want this to be over.
你把他们东西都扔掉了
You threw away their shit.
你把消防检查员叫来对付我
And you called an inspector on me.
光喷淋设备我就花了400块
Cost me 400 bucks in sprinkler services.
我们都做得不对 都有毛病
We both did shit. We're both guilty.
我不再追究了 只想解决这件事
I don't care anymore. I just want to fix this.
我联♥系♥了玛戈
I called Margo.
她手头还有个房♥子待租
She's got another building she's willing to lease.
在阿什兰那边 但房♥子结构不错
It's way down on Ashland, but it's got good bones
她也同意月租
and she's willing to rent it monthly.
我已经找到了最好的房♥子
I already found the perfect building.
是你把它偷走了
You stole it.
我理解 你觉得自己很委屈
I understand that you feel wronged.
但我并不这么认为
And while I do not see it that way,
我在尽力弥补
I'm trying to do the right thing here.
我让玛戈免去了首末两个月的房♥租
I got Margo to waive first and last.
我们不需要你的施舍
We don't want your charity.
等下 那房♥子位置在哪
Wait, where... where is this place?
滚开 菲奥娜 我不要
Fuck off, Fiona. The answer's no.
你到底怎么回事
What the fuck is wrong with you?
我在努力想解决办法
I am trying to move forward here
然而你却这么幼稚任性
and you are acting like a toddler!
你到底怎么回事
What is going on with you?
你是不是把药停了
Are you off your meds?
-什么 -你听到我说的了
- What? - You heard me.
你的药 你有在吃吗
Your meds. Are you taking 'em?
吃了吗
Are you?
吃了
Yeah.
我的药没停 菲奥娜
I am taking my fucking meds, Fiona.
我只是特别生气
I'm just...fucking angry.
难道我这辈子每次生气
Are you gonna accuse me of being off my meds
你都要怪我没坚持吃药吗
every time I get fucking angry for the rest of my life?
我为什么不能生气
'Cause I am allowed to get angry...
贱♥人♥犯贱
at bitch assholes
我他妈就是看不惯
when they are being fucking bitch assholes!
房♥子很不错
It's a good building.
起码去看看 好吗
At least take a look, okay?
我们从这里渡过密歇根界
We cross the Michigan border right here.
我就是你的快递员 朋友
I am your deliverer, my friend.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表