感到内疚
wiping his ass for him?
或许是因为在你需要他的时候
Well, maybe it's because he wiped your ass for you
他帮你擦了屁♥股♥
when you needed it.
去他♥娘♥的♥ 他就给我写了张支票
Fuck that, he just wrote a check.
是啊 那是他辛苦工作
Yeah, with money
赚来的钱 又不是欠你的
that he worked hard to earn and didn't owe you.
你知道 自从你的老教授
You--you know what you haven't been
开车撞了人房♥子之后
since your old professor ran his car
-你身上什么东西消失了吗 -什么
- into a house, though? - What?
消沉 你知道为什么吗
Depressed. Know why?
因为拯救一个人
'Cause fixing a fellow human's
比修好一辆车感觉好太多了
even better than fixing a bike.
顺便说一句 这也是我们保持清醒的方式
And by the way, it's how we stay sober--
通过服务他人 在别人需要的时候
by being of service, and by wiping asses
帮他们擦屁♥股♥
when they need wiping.
通过帮助其他酗酒者 走到我们这一步
And by helping other drunks get what we got.
你以为我喜欢听你那堆破事吗
You... y-you think I like listening to your shit?
-我不喜欢 -不喜欢吗
- I don't. - No?
不喜欢
No.
因为我也是个跟你一样自我中心的混♥蛋♥
'Cause I'm a self-centered prick like you, but...
可是当我听你说你的破事 我觉得好多了
...when I listen to your shit, I feel better.
这么说 还是因为自私
So, it's a selfish thing.
你总算开始明白了
Yeah, now you're getting it.
我接下电♥话♥ 马上进去
Gimme a sec, be right there.
卡尔 怎么了
Yo, Carl, what's up?
等等 什么
Wait, what?
来了
All right.
好吧
All right.
不是吧
Oh, no.
操
Damn!
凯文
Kevin!
你手术的账单来了
I got the bill for your surgery.
麻醉要1500块
$1,500 just for anesthesia?
凯文
Kevin!
这是什么
What's this?
是我
It's me.
这是我的寄养文件中唯一一张照片
It's the only picture in my foster child folder.
警♥察♥在一个加油站发现了我
Cops found me at a gas station,
之后再也没人来找过我
and no one ever came looking for me,
现在你想让我回去找他们
and now you want me to go back to 'em.
你不想吗
Well, don't you want to?
想
Yes.
谁能带我去看下后面
Who will give me tour of the back, please?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是个房♥产经纪
I am realtor.
雇主要我来卖♥♥掉这家烂酒吧
Hired by owner to sell shit-hole bar.
-什么 -斯维特拉娜
- What? - Svetlana.
她不能这样做 能吗
She can't do that, can she?
酒吧是她的 她可以
She own, she can.
够了 受够这破事了
That's it. Enough of this shit.
什么都别给她看 小凯
Show her nothing, Kev.
你定期检查乳♥房♥♥吗
Do you examine your breasts on a regular basis?
莫妮卡的前男友找上我们了
Monica's ex found us?
他想把我淹死在我的热水浴缸里
Yeah, he tried to drown me in my own hot tub.
伊恩和我凑了九千块
Ian and I got, like, nine grand between us.
还有剩的吗
You got any money left?
没了 只剩几百了
Uh, no. Only a couple hundred.
-我有债要还 -小黛呢
- I had to pay off some debts. - Debs?
-没了 -全花了
- Doesn't have any. - Spent it all
买♥♥了设备和交焊接学校的学费
on equipment and welding school.
我没钱了
I'm broke.
-利亚姆 -什么
- Liam? - Yeah?
你知道菲奥娜
You have, uh, any idea what Fiona did
-拿你的冰♥毒♥做了什么吗 -不知道
- with your meth? - No.
我们得问问她
We have to ask her.
-不行 -不行
- No. - No.
绝对不行
Hell no.
你们还有更好的主意吗
Well, has somebody got a better idea?
能卖♥♥钱的东西
Something you can sell? I mean,
认识谁能借给我们
someone you know that could loan us
-那么多钱的人 -小黛
- that kind of money? - Hey, Debs,
尼尔行吗
how about Neil?
他刚刚跟我分手
He literally just broke up with me.
他说我是个很糟糕的人
He said I'm a horrible person.
晚上好 亲人们
Evening, family.
天呐 弗兰克
Jesus, Frank!
-那是只松鼠吗 -那是什么鬼
- Is that a squirrel? - What the hell is that?
它可能是被车压死的
Roadkill, I'm afraid.
我明天给它办个体面的葬礼
I'll give him a proper burial tomorrow.
真可怜
Jesus.
-的确 -弗兰克 你有现金吗
- Indeed. - Frank,do you have any cash?
我们得还那个叫埃里克的人钱
We gotta pay this Eric guy, for real.
当然有
Of course.
谢谢
Thanks.
才他妈七块钱
Seven fucking dollars?
我们可以去抢劫你上班的地方
We could rob where you work.
知道他们的保险箱放在哪吗
Know where they keep the safe?
-绝对不行 -就是你
- Absolutely not. - You're the one
把我们扯进这个坑的 弗兰克
that got us into this shit, Frank.
是莫妮卡 不是我
Monica. Not me.
而且我现在叫弗兰西斯了
And it's Francis now.
现在我的名字不再有K的音了
I no longer resonate with a hard K.
去他妈的
Oh, fuck it.
我们去找菲奥娜
Let's talk to Fiona.
好
Yep.
好奇怪
That's strange.
我有
I have...
我有种奇怪的
...I have a strange...
奇怪的感觉 我
...a strange feeling. I...oof.
利亚姆 我发烧了吗
Liam, do I feel warm to you?
没有
Nah.
我的背
My back.
就像是
It's like...
我的血液开始变热了
...my blood is warming.
把酒吧转让给我 我就告诉他们
Sign over the bar to me and I'll tell them
我们已经合法登记结婚
that we were legit married
这一切都是个误会
and this was all just a big mistake.
不
No.
我要把酒吧卖♥♥掉 然后带着钱回俄♥罗♥斯♥
I will sell my bar and live like a queen
-像女王一样尽情享受 -扯淡
- in Russia with all my money. - Bullshit.
还女王 乡巴佬还差不多
Your dream is a Quiznos in Kansas.
这酒吧我要占三分之二
I keep two-thirds of bar.
给你三分之一 小凯的医药费你出
One-third, and you pay Kev's medical bills.
同时 你还要答应我
You also agree to take care of
每周照顾着三个孩子三天
the three kids three days a week.
-那还要不要3P了 -不了
- We are thrupple again? - No.
我管酒吧和账
I manage bar and all bills.
我们一起管 而且我有不会的
We do that together, and you teach me
-你得教我 -我可以教
- what I don't know. - I teach you.
但小凯还是算了 他数学太差
But Kev, he is too stupid for math.
-那是因为近亲繁殖 -什么
- It's the inbreeding. - What?
你同意吗
We have a deal?
我们要不是搞砸了 不会来找你帮忙的
If we weren't so screwed, we wouldn't ask for your help.
那家伙差点让我淹死在自己的泳池里
The dude almost drowned me in my own hot tub.
你不用帮我们做什么
You don't have to help us,
只需要告诉我们...
but it would be really helpful if you could just tell us...
告诉我们你把剩下那两磅冰♥毒♥藏哪去了
Tell us what you did with the last two pounds of meth.
你是不是又要给我们上课了
Is this the part where you lecture us?
要上的话你就抓紧...
'Cause if you could just speed it up a little bit, that...
耍小聪明 还想不想让我帮忙了
You wanna be a smartass, or do you want my help?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表