下面的话我要慢慢说
I'm taking my time with this
因为我想让你们都记住...
because I want you all to remember this...
你们下定决心找我之前经历了怎样的心理斗争
how hard you tried not to have to come to me.
因为如果你们没来找我
Because if you didn't have to come to me,
那么也许你们就可以想办法熬过去
then maybe you could just get through all this
而不用承认...
without having to admit...
一个简单的真理
...one simple truth.
也就是我是对的
Which is that I was right.
我告诉你们留下冰♥毒♥...
When I told you that keeping the meth...
是个错误的决定...
...was a bad idea...
我是对的
...I was right.
我求你们别拿冰♥毒♥...
When I begged you not to take it...
我是对的
...I was right.
我告诉你们卖♥♥掉冰♥毒♥
When I told you that selling it
从此走上
and turning yourselves
毒品贩子的人生道路
into fucking meth dealers
更是个彻头彻尾的错误 会酿成大祸
was a terrible decision that could go horribly wrong,
我还他妈是对的
I was...super fuckin' right.
你们从小...
I am the one who saw to your survival...
就在我的呵护下长大
...since you were babies.
没有我 你们怎么可能还会
I am the only reason that you are still breathing
不缺胳膊少腿的活着
and have limbs intact.
所以 我要你们都记住这一刻
So, I want you to remember this moment.
这样下一次
So that the next time
我劝你们别去做某件
that I try to warn you against a plan
弗兰克和莫妮卡觉得是好事的事
that Frank and Monica thought was a good idea,
也许...
maybe...
也许...你们就能真的听进去
...just...maybe you will fucking listen!
你到底告不告诉我们冰♥毒♥在哪 菲奥娜
Are you gonna tell us where the meth is or not, Fiona?
我说 小黛
I am, Debs.
我说
I am.
不过你们每一个人都要亲口说...
Right after every single one of you says...
"你是对的"
..."you were right."
"是我错了 菲奥娜"
"And I was wrong, Fiona."
你说真的
Are you serious?
是的
Yeah.
时间不等人哦
Time is a-wastin'.
快点说吧
I wanna hear those words.
你是对的 是我错了 菲奥娜
You were right and I was wrong, Fiona.
你是...
You were...
对的 是我错了
...right and I was wrong.
菲奥娜
Fiona.
你说得对
You were fuckin' right
是我们错了 菲奥娜
and we were fuckin' wrong, Fiona.
我没错
I wasn't wrong.
那东西本来就是我的 我不觉得愧疚
I took what was mine. I'm not sorry for it.
人生有时候就是这样
That's how life works sometimes.
不会事事遂我愿
It didn't go my way.
所以你到底能不能告诉我们
Now, can you please tell us
你把剩下的毒品放哪儿了
where you put the rest of the drugs
免得那贱屌♥把你的眼球也吃了
so that motherfucker doesn't eat your eyeballs too?
愧疚
Guilt!
是愧疚 是愧疚
It's guilt! It's guilt.
我的五脏六腑里
This feeling I've been having in my stomach
不断涌现的这种感觉
and in my bones and in my veins.
我发现了愧疚
I've discovered guilt.
你们还不懂吗
Don't you understand?
我是来帮你们的
I'm here to help.
"帮忙"包不包括让我们使用你的员工折扣
Does "help" include use of your employee discount?
因为我们需要很多铲子
'Cause we're gonna need a lot of shovels.
这实在太变♥态♥了
This is some seriously sick shit.
这可不是闹着玩的 菲奥娜
It's no joke, Fiona.
天呐 谁会把冰♥毒♥和自己妈妈埋在一起啊
God, who buries her mother with meth?
你不是应该问
Shouldn't you be asking what kind
什么样的妈会给孩子留下冰♥毒♥吗
of a mother leaves her kids meth?
妈的 我要去尿个尿
For fuck's sake. I gotta take a piss.
我很好奇 生活还为我准备了哪些新感觉
I wonder what other new feelings life has in store for me.
我已经认识到愉快 激♥情♥
I've known glee, passion,
欢乐 悲痛 绝望
joy, grief, despair.
你是打算列举出所有人类情感吗
Were you planning on naming, uh, all the human emotions?
也许你可以边数边帮忙挖
'Cause maybe you could help dig while you did that.
后悔 这也是新的
Regret--that would be a new one.
悔恨 这个还没体验过
Remorse--don't think I've had that one, either.
我的老天
Jesus Christ.
苦难[钉在十字架上]我倒是懂
Crucifixion I have known.
我们在挖的那个女人确保了这一点
The woman we're digging up saw to that.
她把你钉在十字架上了
She nailed you to a cross?
是床第间的小乐趣
It was a sex thing.
我不想聊
I don't like to talk about it.
我♥操♥ 真不容易
God damn it, this is hard.
快走 天呐
Go! Oh, my God!
当心点 卡尔
Whoa, careful, Carl!
别挖太深了
Don't go too deep, all right?
糟了
Oh, no.
怎么办
What do we do?
也许我们应该手牵手
Maybe we should hold hands...
默哀片刻
...and take a moment of silence?
-操 -天呐
- Oh, fuck. - Oh, Jesus.
毒品在哪里
All right, where's the fucking drugs?
我放在她身下了
I put them under her.
你们负责把她放回棺材 我就负责拿毒品
I'll get the drugs if you guys put her back in the coffin.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Fuckin' A...
天呐
God.
你真是太对了 菲奥娜
You were so right, Fiona.
你是对的 我们大错特错了
You were right. We were fucking wrong.
老天
Oh, my God.
快请进
Come on in.
进来
Get in.
老天啊
Sweet Jesus.
这什么味
What is that smell?
天呐
Ugh, God.
我有个按♥摩♥浴缸 大概值四千块
I--I have my hot tub. It's worth, like, four K.
加起来一共三万三
It's, like, 33,000 in all.
不够数
That's not enough.
-你们还欠我三万七 -别 别这样
- You still owe me 37 grand! - Stop, stop.
请让我来处理吧
Let me handle this, please.
你叫艾瑞克 对吧
Eric, is it?
你应该是莫妮卡的搭档吧
You were Monica's partner, I take it?
也就是说有一半毒品是属于她的
Which means half of the drugs belonged to her,
我们已经想尽办法
and we have done all we can
把你那一半还给你了
to pay you back for your half.
那股味儿 那股臭气 艾瑞克
That smell? That reek, Eric?
你鼻腔里充斥着的那股恶臭
That stench that's filling your nostrils?
是莫妮卡
That's Monica.
死亡 腐烂 美丽 受折磨 了不起
Dead, rotting, beautiful, tortured, magnificent,
荒唐 爬满蛆虫的莫妮卡
ridiculous, worm-infested Monica.
她死了
She died.
我们看着她死的
We watched her die.
然后我们把她埋入土里
And then we put her in the ground.
我们同时还埋了一些毒品
We buried some drugs with her,
但毒品既不在这 也不在那
but that's neither here nor there.
之后我们把她挖出来了
And then we dug her up.
但两袋冰♥毒♥
But two bags of meth...
加上九千现金和一个按♥摩♥浴缸
...plus nine grand and a hot tub?
我们只有这么多
That's all we've got.
仅此而已
That's it.
现在她已再次长眠地下
And now she's six feet under again.
你如果再来找我们的麻烦 艾瑞克
And if you come near my family, Eric,
上帝作证
as God as my witness,
我会让你给她陪葬
I will bury you with her.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表