坦尼娅
Hey, Tanya.
你认真的吗
Seriously?
不用 来不了就来不了吧
No, if you can't, you can't.
我没生气 谢了
I'm not mad. Thanks.
天呐 今天到底什么破日子
Jesus. What is with this day?
坦尼娅没事吧
Is Tanya all right?
她明晚本该帮我照看卢卡斯的
She was supposed to sit for Lucas tomorrow night,
但是炸鸡店突然给她换班了
but they changed her shift at Popeyes.
我可以看孩子
I could babysit.
我是说 我已经很久没见到卢卡斯了
I mean, I haven't seen Lucas in forever, so...
我觉得不太好吧
I don't think that's a good idea.
别这样
Oh, come on.
点份披萨
Order pizza.
玩马里奥赛车的时候教训教训他
Kick his ass in Mario Kart.
找人看孩子是因为我明晚有个约会
I need a sitter tomorrow night because I have a date.
我猜也是
I figured.
是跟查理
With Charlie.
抱歉 我还以为你已经放弃查理了
Sorry, I-I thought you'd given up on Charlie.
他又回戒毒互助会了
He's back in NA,
想把人生走回正轨
trying to get himself straight again.
他是卢卡斯的爸爸 所以我想
He's Lucas' father, so I figure I have to give him
再给他一次机会
a second chance.
挺好的
Yeah, that's good.
不过我还是很想去看孩子
Oh, I still want to babysit.
我想卢卡斯了
Uh, you know, I-I miss Lucas.
并且
You know, and,
我收费很便宜
I'm cheap.
是吗 多便宜
Yeah? How cheap?
差不多算是免费吧
Like, absolutely free kinda cheap.
或许吧
Maybe.
不是吧 一小时工资36.83块
Bullshit. Thirty-six eight three an hour?
加班费 医保 还有退休金
Overtime, medical, pension.
退休金是不可能见着了
Pension we're never going to see.
有可能 还是有可能的
We might. We might.
公♥司♥破产了 他们才不会给我们钱呢
The company bellied up. They're not paying us shit.
你们以前是做什么的
What'd you used to do?
印刷工人 工会工作
Pressman. Union work.
报纸
Newspapers.
一种在你出生以前 人们经常读的东西
People used to read 'em before you were born.
我知道报纸是什么
I know what a newspaper is.
过去式了
Was.
你买♥♥过吗
You ever bought one?
没有
No.
那不就对了
Exactly.
你们现在在做什么
What are you training to be now?
他是家庭护理
He's home health care,
我是修空调和暖气的
and I'm air-conditioning and heating repair.
那群混♥蛋♥说不定已经想到办法
Them bastards will probably figure out a way
把上了年纪的人外包到墨西哥去了
to outsource wiping wrinkly elderly butt to Mexico too.
他们已经有办法了
They already have.
叫做非法移♥民♥
It's called illegal immigration.
你头发真美
You have beautiful hair.
谢谢
Thanks.
我叫杜兰 美容学校的
Duran. Beauty school.
你头发颜色是染的吗
Did you dye it to get it that color?
不是 全天然的
Uh, no. It's all me.
我能 剪一点下来当样本吗
Can I-- can I cut off a sample?
-我想试试调出这种颜色 -别介
- I'd love to try and match it. - Mm-mm.
别让他拿着剪刀靠近你的头发 亲爱的
Don't let him near your hair with a pair of scissors, honey.
这个人是个祸害
This man's a menace.
口腔卫生师们在后面
Dental hygienists are back at it.
他们都抽烟吗
Do they all smoke?
他们想把自己的牙齿弄得很黄
They're trying to get their teeth really yellow
这样就能在课堂上练习漂白牙齿了
so they can practice whitening them in class.
狗♥娘♥养♥的 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch. Son of a bitch.
优步
Uber!
优步
Uber!
你们这些畜牲 去你♥妈♥的♥
You motherfuckers! Fuck you!
法哈德和温德尔是出租车司机
Farhad and Wendell were taxi drivers.
优步把他们的生意都抢光了
Uber wiped them out.
你要啤酒吗
You want a beer?
相信我 亲爱的
Believe me, sweetie,
这个破地方没人在意
nobody in this rat hole gives a shit.
-好 谢谢 -敬第二职业
- Oh. Sure, thanks. - Here's to second careers.
敬第二职业
To second careers!
或是说第三职业
Or third.
你好啊 进来吧
What up? Hop in.
-很舒服吧 -嗯
- It's nice, huh? - Yeah.
这是你那一份
Got your Monica Franklins.
-有没有遇到麻烦 -没 我的人没问题
- Any trouble? - No, my guys are chill.
别担心 你是下一个
Don't worry, you're next.
利亚姆
Yo. Liam.
-今天学校怎么样 -还行
- How was school today? - Okay.
有个白猪跟我说 我的人生非常重要
Some cracker told me my life matters.
赎罪之路一帆风顺 卡尔
It came out great, Carl!
你去哪了
Where the hell have you been?
吸光了我的冰♥毒♥
Smoked up all my meth,
忘了你妈 现在我又是好汉一条
got over your mother, and now I'm a new man.
我要补偿那些被我伤害过的人
I'm making amends to those people I've hurt.
我能明天再补偿你们吗
Can I make amends to you guys tomorrow?
-没事 -随你便
- Yeah, that's fine. - Fuckin' whatever.
我可以进来吗
May I?
当然
Sure.
合十礼
Namaste!
好吧 不脱金色小内内
All right, gold lamé doesn't come off.
你的脸可以靠近 但不管你多卖♥♥力地吹
You can get your face near it, but I'm not gonna get hard
我都不会硬
no matter how much you blow on it.
好 你喜欢的话也可以闻
Yeah, you can smell it if you want.
你点的歌♥只剩45秒了
You only have 45 seconds left in the song,
合理分配时间
so use it wisely.
你上次乳♥房♥♥自检是什么时候
When's the last time you did a self-exam?
什么东西
A what?
你这里有个肿块
You have a lump.
-是吗 -这不是我的专长领域
- I do? - It's not my area of expertise.
我是个心脏病专家
I'm a cardiologist.
但我可以给你推荐一个很厉害的肿瘤医师
But I can refer you to an excellent oncologist.
好吧
Okay.
我今早要去我的房♥子那见几个租客
I gotta go meet potential renters at my building this morning,
但我会准时回来
but I'm gonna be back in time
带你去参加你的生日派对的 好吗
to take you to your birthday parties, okay?
祝我好运 我的亲人们
Well, uh, wish me luck, my family.
我要去赎罪忏悔了
I'm off to deliver more amends.
我美丽的女儿菲奥娜
My beautiful daughter Fiona.
这些年来对你造成的伤害
For whatever I've done to harm you all these years,
我真的非常抱歉
I am truly sorry.
我20岁时与你们的母亲相爱
I fell in love with your mother when I was 20 years old,
然后我们掉进了著名的爱丽丝的兔子洞
and off we went, down Alice's famed rabbit hole,
但现在我出来了
but now I am released,
心智还未成熟 但从很多方面来说我还是个年轻人
emotionally stunted, but still a young man,
在许多方面都是
in many ways.
顶多21岁
Twenty-one at most.
我年轻的生命蓝图
My whole young life,
在我的眼前展开
spread out in front of me.
所以我得去学学怎么当一个成年人
So I am off to learn how to try to be a grown-up.
他吸了半磅的冰♥毒♥
He smoked half a pound of meth.
估计把脑子吸坏了
Could be major brain damage.
现在还不好说
Too early to tell.
你好
Hi, how you doing?
我想补缴欠费
I'd like to pay an overdue bill.
账号♥呢
Account number?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表