不知道
I don't know.
这他妈是谁
Who the hell is this?
这是我女朋友
This is my girlfriend, all right?
福特戒疗院我去了三次
I was at Betty Ford three times.
一直戒不了 花了好多钱
It didn't work for me, cost a fortune.
你五天就让我戒毒了
You cleaned me up in five days.
给
Here.
这是我爸妈给的现金
That's cash, from my parents.
五千块 另外
It's five grand, plus,
诺拉·简的父母还会给你两千五
Nora-Jean's folks are gonna give you $2,500
来一套捕鼠器定制戒毒疗程
for the Beaver Trap Detox Special.
等等 我理一下思路
Okay, so let me get this straight.
你想拿分到一半的收益
You want to take half the profits,
尽管你是一个人
even though you're one person,
而我们也只能分到一半
and you want us to get half,
虽然我们是两个人
even though we're two people.
这不公平
That's not fair.
这公平得很
It is more than fair.
你偷了我们的酒吧 一分钱都不该给你
You stole our bar. You shouldn't get shit.
亲爱的 往事一笔勾销
Honey, we've moved past that.
可她后来还色♥诱♥我
Not when she crawls up on me
把我当成色♥欲♥熏心的智障
like I'm some sort of weak fool.
绝对不能这样
That's not how this works.
每人1/3 就这么定了
We each get 1/3. Period. End of story.
同意 你也听到了
Agreed. You heard her.
这次 我们势在必得
This time, we get what we want.
好了 我去买♥♥一袋加脆炸鸡
Now, I'm gonna go get a bucket of extra crispy
再来一包饼干当午餐
and a pile of biscuits for lunch.
等我回来 我们再过一遍订单
When I get back, we'll go over all the orders
还有维修费用什么的
and maintenance and shit.
在那之前 坐垫绑好
Until then, keep your saddle greased
枪杆上油
and your guns oiled.
这些是合同附件 比如估价
And these are contingencies, like appraisals,
检查 还有抵押贷款协议
and, um, inspections and mortgage agreements,
不过不着急
but no rush, by the way.
就是给你们看看
It's just for your information.
我们会让律师看看
We'll have our lawyers look it over.
好的
Sounds good.
小菲
Hey, Fi.
-你是玛戈吗 -正是
- You Margo? - I am.
你办公室的人说你在这里
Well, your office said we could find you here.
我带了买♥♥教堂的支票
I have a check for the church.
这是预付款
It's a down payment.
你是谁
Who are you?
青少年收♥容♥所♥
The youth shelter.
我们本打算租赁 但现在想买♥♥
We were gonna lease it, but now we wanna buy it.
等等 收♥容♥所♥就是你和特雷弗
Wait, the shelter is you and Trevor?
你们认识
You two know each other?
-这是我弟 -这是我姐
- This is my brother. - That's my sister.
跟我出来一下 马上回来
Come outside a second. I'll be right back.
那俩人打算买♥♥那座教堂
Those guys are buying the church.
等等 他们已经签完合同了
Wait, has anyone signed anything yet?
还没有
Well, no, not yet.
好 那你让他们别签
Cool, okay, so go tell 'em not to.
伊恩 那个地方不好
Ian, you don't want that place.
里面简直是垃圾场
It's--it's a piece of shit inside.
不 我们很喜欢 非常完美
Oh, no, we love it. It's perfect.
你们能找到其他地方
Well, you'll find another place.
之前没人要的很多垃圾建筑
I mean, trashed buildings that nobody wanted before
现在都在出♥售♥了
are popping up for sale all over.
他们去找别的地方吧
They'll find another place.
我们先找到的
We found it first.
社区的人不喜欢收♥容♥所♥
The neighborhood is against the shelter.
你现在能代表这个社区了
You, like, speak for the neighborhood now?
大家希望有安全感
People wanna feel safe.
我的孩子们也需要安全感
My kids wanna feel safe.
他们是南区的人
These guys are South Side.
他们想回馈社会
They want to give back.
他们想提升社区品质
They want to engage the community,
给需要的孩子提供机会
provide programs for kids in need.
比如你们那些孩子
Kids like yours!
我的孩子们不需要艺术课
My kids don't need art classes.
他们需要家 他们深陷危机
They need homes. They're at-risk.
不是深陷危机 他们就是危机 伊恩
They're not at-risk, they are risk, Ian.
你带进我们家那个女孩
That girl you brought into our house
咬断了一根鸡♥巴♥
bit off a dick!
所以她才需要帮助啊
That's exactly why she needs help!
我付出了很多努力 冒很大风险
I have worked too hard and risked too much of my ass
才让这俩人...
and put it on the--
我向孩子们保证会拿到教堂 菲奥娜
I promised those kids that church, Fiona.
我绝对不会食言...
I am not tearing it--
你♥他♥妈♥再找一座教堂
Find another fucking church.
宝宝们
Hey, kids.
老爹回来了
Grub's here!
有人吗
Hello?
谢谢[俄语]
Spasiba.
什么情况
What in tarnation?
一半一半
50/50.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表