但是我现在处于失业状态
It just so happens I find myself between jobs,
所以要收点小钱...
so for a small fee...
200块 油和过路费另算
say, 200, plus gas and tolls,
我带你们全家过去
I'll get you and your family across,
让你们见识见识 北面那个国家里
show what that big, beautiful country up north
都有些啥
is all "A-boot."
弗兰克 你要去加拿大的话
Hey, Frank, if you're going to Canada,
能不能顺便帮我带点胰岛素回来
can you do me a favor, bring me back some Canadian insulin?
要比这里便宜一半呢
It's 50 percent cheaper up there.
不好意思 我们步行过境
Sorry, going across on foot.
没时间去药房♥了
No time to hit a pharmacy.
当然了 除非
Unless, of course,
你希望我特地抽时间去
you want me to make time?
你真是个卑鄙下作的小人 弗兰克
You're a rat bastard, Frank, you know that?
那可是胰岛素 给我保命的
It's my insulin. Literally keeps me alive.
患糖尿病的是你 又不是我
It's your diabetes, not mine.
好吧 我付你20美元
Oh, fine, I'll-- I'll pay you 20 bucks
你帮我在加拿大买♥♥一盒胰岛素
to get me a case of Canadian insulin.
-谁要去加拿大 -他
- Oh, who's going to Canada? - He is.
哥们 你能帮我买♥♥点肾上腺素注射器吗
Buddy, listen, can you get me some EpiPens?
我孩子对花生过敏
My kid's allergic to peanuts.
这里卖♥♥600美元 那边只要225
They're 600 bucks here, and only 225 up there.
他出多少钱 我也出同样价
I-I'll pay you whatever he's paying.
科密特是我的朋友
Well, Kermit's a friend.
我收他的是友情价
I was giving him the friend-price.
正常费用每种药物每趟收取30美元 小费另算
My rate's... $30 per drug, per run, plus gratuity.
成交
Done.
我先说的 弗兰克 药叫卡格列净
I-I was first. Frank, it's Invokana.
I-n-v-o-k-a-n-a
I-n-v-o-k-a-n-a.
我表弟也要一盒富马酸二甲酯缓释胶囊
You know, my cousin'd take a case of that Tecfidera
给他患多发性硬化症的朋友
for his MS friend.
先生们 一个一个来
Gentlemen, one at a time.
我的背包容量有限
A man's backpack is only so big.
你还好吧
You okay?
我是说 他们有给你吃的吗
I mean, they feeding you and stuff?
有
Yeah.
就像夏令营一样
Just like summer camp.
律师有提到判决听讯吗
The lawyer say anything about a sentence hearing?
订了日子没有
I mean, they set a date yet or...?
订了 8月17号♥
Yeah, uh, August 17th.
你想让我打电♥话♥通知谁吗
You want me to call anybody?
你要打给谁 利普
Who you gonna call, Lip?
你的家人
Well, your family? Um.
你的前妻 你的女儿
Uh, your ex? Your daughter?
不
No.
他们今天本来打算对你从轻发落的
They were gonna take it easy on you today, you...
你知道的吧
...you know that, right?
知道
Yeah.
你在法♥院♥里到底怎么弄到酒的
Where the fuck do you even get booze in a courthouse?
我是个酒鬼 利普
I'm a drunk, Lip.
酒鬼总能找到酒
Drunks can always get booze.
你本来可以只判缓刑
I mean, you could've got probation.
在教习所待上一段时间
A halfway house with time served.
我能说什么呢
What can I say?
生活就这么操蛋
Life's a bitch.
你♥他♥妈♥要做的
All you had to do
只是不喝酒 你个蠢货
was not fucking drink, you stupid prick!
你♥他♥妈♥到底有什么毛病
What the fuck's the matter with you anyway?
我想喝酒了
I wanted a drink.
你以为我今天不想喝酒吗
Oh, you don't think I wanted a fucking drink today?
我一整天都很想喝一杯
All day I wanted a fucking drink.
人人都能喝酒
Everybody gets to drink.
你可以喝 布拉德也可以喝
You get to drink. Brad gets to drink.
我却要清理呕吐物 载着你们四处奔波
I get to clean up fucking vomit and cart your ass around!
我真想喝一杯
I mean, I want a fucking drink
太他妈想了
so fucking bad
我想得头都要爆♥炸♥了
I'm afraid my head might fucking explode!
小声点
Keep it down.
听着
Look.
我很感谢你今天的帮助
I appreciated all your help today.
但我没求你帮我
But I didn't ask for it.
我从没请求过你做任何事
I never asked you for a thing.
你在乎吗
You care?
你还在乎任何事吗
I mean, do you care? About anything?
我选择了酒
I chose booze.
很久以前就选了
A long time ago.
你不喜欢你所看到的
You don't like what you see,
就别看
don't look.
我和菲奥娜去看了阿什兰的那个地方
I went with Fiona to look at that place on Ashland.
什么
You what?
那里结构不错 我签了租约
It's got good bones. I signed the lease.
操 特雷弗
Fuck, Trev.
她说得对 你最近不对劲
She's right about you not being yourself lately.
这事没你想的那么严重
This isn't the mountain you're making it to be.
你有好好照顾自己吗
Are you taking care of yourself?
有
Yes.
我他妈有吃药
I am taking my fucking meds.
现在给我滚吧 混♥蛋♥
Now get off my porch, dick.
做出最有利于那些孩子的安排 是我的职责
It is my job to do what is best for those kids.
阿什兰的那栋房♥子
And that place on Ashland
会让他们的生活好上那么一点
will make their lives a little bit better.
妈的 小维 你用了衣物柔顺剂
God damn it, V! You used fabric softener.
艾米对柔顺剂过敏 这下她又要起红疹了
Amy's allergic and now she's gonna get a fuckin' angry rash.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么就记不住呢
Why can't you remember this shit?
女儿们的睡衣不能加衣物柔顺剂
No fabric softener in the girls' jammies.
快点 小凯 还有什么
Quick, Kev, what else?
什么还有什么
What else what?
我还做错什么了
How else have I wronged you?
除了衣物柔顺剂
Besides fabric softener.
我还怎么不乖了
How have I been a bad, bad girl?
学费拿到了吗
Hey, you get tuition?
-分毫不差 -太好了 你看
- Every cent. - Yes. See?
我就知道你能做到
I knew you could do it.
我看到了你的潜能
I saw your potential,
帮助你取得了伟大的成就
and I helped you achieve great things.
等等 你在干什么
Wait, what are you doing?
放你走
Letting you go.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
你帮我拿到了学费 可以离开了
You got me my tuition. You're free to go.
而且周五还有蒂法尼的派对...
You know, there's this party for Tiffani on Friday--
不 天哪 千万不要
No! No, God, no.
求你别让我去 卡尔
Please, don't make me go, Carl.
你根本不知道
You have no idea
外面对我来说是怎样的水深火热
what kind of fucking hell awaits me outside.
准备高考 网球野营
SAT prep. Tennis camp.
还要再坐游轮去希腊群岛玩一圈
Another fucking cruise around the Greek Islands,
我又不是没见过加里波利
as if I haven't seen the Gallipoli.
好像我有多喜欢吹牛老爹的游艇
Like I enjoy P Diddy's yacht
就因为我爸给他弄牙
just because my father does his teeth.
谁在乎啊
Who cares?
你得回家去 卡斯蒂
You have to go home, Kassidi.
不 这就像斯德哥尔摩综合征[人♥质♥依赖绑匪]No, this is like Stockholm Syndrome,
不过我是真心的
only for real.
我绝不会回去
I will not go back.
不
No.
不 我要留下来
No, I get to stay.
你说
Say it.
说"你可以留下 卡斯蒂"
Say, "You get to stay, Kassidi."
你看 你也挺想让我留下的
See? You do want me to stay.
我♥操♥
Fuck.
你要蛋黄酱还是芥末
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表