说法不同而已
You say "tomato"...
现在我就想知道
Now I just gotta figure out
怎么样才能阻止这群
how to stop these junkies
隔断时间就来砸玻璃
from smashing the windows every couple months
还在路上撒尿的瘾君子
and pissing in the alley.
你可以装一个便宜点的安全摄像头
You could install a cheap security camera
或者一把火烧了他们占用的这个教堂
or set fire to the church squat,
但可能已经不需要了
though you may not have to.
它已经在出♥售♥中了
It's for sale.
有人要把这个破地方卖♥♥了吗
Someone's selling that dump?
是的 出♥售♥标牌都出了
Yep. Sign just went up.
说不定他们终于会把这群瘾君子轰出去了
Maybe they'll finally kick the junkies out of there.
是我老板的公♥司♥
That's my boss' company.
你觉得她会卖♥♥给谁
Who do you think she'll sell to?
某个富有想象力的人吧
Somebody with an imagination.
支票用的账本在哪
Where is ledger, for checks?
我已经弄好了
I took care of it.
我想看一下
I would like to see it, please.
我知道怎么开支票
I know how to cut a damn check
给该死的酒水经销商
for a damn liquor distributor.
上次就有三个错误
There were three errors last time
让酒吧损失了300美元
and cost bar $300.
这是不能容忍♥的
It's unacceptable.
你现在是在指责我
Are you standing here telling me I don't know
说我不会经营自己的酒吧吗
how to run my business?
我是在告诉你
I'm standing here telling you
你的数学真♥他♥妈♥烂
that your math is shit.
等一下
Hold up.
这些是我们薪水的存根吗
Are these the stubs for our paychecks?
是的
Yes.
你只开了两份
You cut two checks.
我们有三个人
There's three of us.
我们赚的钱一样多 所以是五五分
We all make same amount. It's 50/50.
这个酒吧的三分之二都是我们的
We own two thirds of the bar.
利润应该分为三份
We should be making a third of the profit each,
-而不是两份 -我工作的时间长一些
- not half. - I work longer shifts.
文书工作都是我做的
I do all the paperwork.
水管坏了也是我打的电♥话♥
I call when plumbing goes bad.
有没有搞错 你没有资格决定
Excuse me, you do not get to decide
小凯和我的薪水
how much Kev and I earn.
你们俩一起工作八小时
You work eight hours together.
而我是一个人工作八小时
I work eight hours alone.
所以应该五五分
So 50/50.
早上好 弗兰西斯
Morning, Francis.
你好 贝芙
Hey, Bev.
待会的家长会你来吗
Are you going to the PTA meeting later?
我不会错过的
I wouldn't miss it.
你在木草明工作吗
You work at Lumber Lawn and Lighting?
我是花♥园♥部的副经理
Associate manager of the garden department.
我管理植物 肥料 工具
I handle plants, fertilizer, tools...
很棒
Nice.
你会用铲子吗
How are you with a trowel?
我非常非常地熟练
I'm very, very handy.
我还会安装各种型号♥的
I'm also quite adept at handling bulbs
电灯泡
of all sizes.
你可以来串串门
You should come by.
或许会的
I just might.
她迷上我了
She's into me.
她一看就知道我是浪子了
She knows a renegade when she sees one.
并且她认为我孺子可教
Also, she thinks I'm teachable.
女人都喜欢"长♥期♥项目"
Women love a long-term project,
特别是当这个项目牵扯到一个男人的成长
especially when it involves the improvement of a man.
进去吧
Now get in there.
谢了
Thanks.
我跑步时路过了你说的那间教堂
I ran past that church you were talking about.
那地方很适合用来当收♥容♥所♥
It could be a great spot for a shelter.
那地方很大
Place is huge.
后面还有很多空余的房♥间
It's got this whole extra part in the back, like,
是神父以前住的地方
rooms where the priests lived.
招租名册上没有内部照片
The listings didn't have any interior pics,
但电♥话♥那边的女士说
but the lady on the phone said
她这房♥子不是很好卖♥♥
she was having trouble selling it.
你可以带上一两个孩子
You could probably grab a couple kids,
别人说不定会低价卖♥♥给你
fix it up for cheap.
我们待会要和捐赠人喝茶
We have tea with my donor later.
我希望你先去洗个澡
I'm hoping you're gonna shower first.
你要和我一起吗
You gonna come with?
咱们聚餐地点见 别迟到
I'll meet you there. Just don't be late.
*咱们跳进卡迪拉克*
*Gonna jump in the Cadillac*
*全力加速*
*We'll put some miles on it*
*你想要的都给你*
*Anything you want, yeah?*
*只是想逗你笑*
*Just to get a smile on you*
*无论你想要什么 你想要什么*
*Anything you want it, anything you want it*
*我都会给你 弗兰妮*
*And I'm gonna give it to you, Franny...*
你发什么疯
What's up with you?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你总是唱歌♥傻笑 蹦来跳去的
You're always singing and smiling and bouncing around.
我有一个漂亮的女儿
I've got a beautiful daughter,
体面的工作 不差的成绩 一大群朋友
decent job, great grades, a rad group of friends,
我还热辣如火
and I'm hot as fuck,
只要明天我能通过弧焊测试
and tomorrow, once I pass my arc welding exam,
就离得到证书更近了一步
I'll be one step closer to getting my certification.
就能找到一份可以正经赚钱的工作
Gonna be able to land a job that pulls real money.
花生酱在哪
Where is the peanut butter?
那边
Over there.
你好 长官
Hello, sir.
我是卡尔·加拉格学员下士
It's Cadet Corporal Carl Gallagher, sir.
C连 编号♥6612
6612, C Company.
我还没收到入学通知
I haven't received my enrollment packet yet.
我的助学金已经被抵扣了吗
My grant money has been credited against that?
明白 长官
Yes, sir?
科曼奇印第安人 长官
Comanche, sir.
我明白了
I understand.
他们把我的印第安奖学金给了另外一个学生
They gave my Indian scholarship to another student.
为什么
Why?
他有一半科曼奇血统
He's 50% Comanche.
操♥逼♥的科曼奇人
Fucking Comanche!
学费要两万四
Tuition's 24 Gs.
我得先在八月前凑够一万二
I need 12 Gs by August first.
只剩三周了
That's in, like, three weeks.
这学期我本来可以有自己的宿舍
Supposed to have my own single dorm this year,
可以第一个可以得到军用物资
be first in line in the commissary,
指使低级生给我
get my underwear washed
洗内♥裤♥ 熨军装
and my shirts ironed by the plebes.
你可真惨
That sucks.
有没有我能帮忙的
Anything I can do to help?
你有一万二吗
You got 12 Gs?
没 祝你好运
Nope. Good luck.
我不需要好运
I don't need luck.
我有毅力
I have will.
我可是学员下士
I'm a fucking cadet corporal.
你知道一个真正的男人是怎么炼成的吗
You know what makes a man?
纪律
Discipline.
信念
Conviction.
骨气
Strength of character.
排除万难的决心
Deciding against all odds
书写自己的命运
you alone define your destiny.
你确定了自己想要什么
You decide what you want
就想办法得到它
and find a way to get it.
在今天结束之前 我希望
I want to be able to see my face in these
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表