你误会了
you have the wrong idea.
是吗
Is that so?
如果你的意思是
Well, if this is a, uh...
让我去总部...
a move to corporate...
我是来辞退你的
I'm here to let you go, too.
什么
What?
你明天起就不用来了
Today is your last day.
我不明白
I-I don't understand.
我是月度最佳员工 我做错什么了吗
I'm Employee of the Month. What did I do wrong?
天呐 没有
Oh, my gosh. Nothing.
你完全没错
Nothing at all.
你简直是模范员工
You were the model employee.
总部要关掉这家店
Corporate is shutting down the store.
事实上要关闭全国一半的店
Half the stores in the country, actually.
是这样 网购吞噬了我们
See, the Internet gutted us,
就像从胃里冲出来的外星生物一样
like a--an alien popping out of our stomachs
吃了我们的脑子
and eating our brains.
我要走遍全国上下去裁员
I'm working my way across the country
像死亡天使一样
like the Angel of Death.
等我把斯波坎的门店也关掉
And once I finish burying Spokane,
就只剩一个人等待裁员了
there'll only be one man left to fire.
谁
Who's that?
我自己
Myself.
祝你好运 朋友
I wish you luck, my friend.
谢谢你 恰克
Thank you, Chuck.
但我们这样的人 终将自食其力
But men like us-- we land on our feet.
我们勤勉可靠 诚信正直
We're diligent, dependable, honest.
我们有着进取心和打拼精神
We got gumption, can-do spirit.
这顶多算是暂时的挫折
Temporary setback at best.
没错
Right.
该死的 快没时间了
Dang it! Ah, we're running out of time!
交给我
I got this.
我去买♥♥药
I'll get the pills.
真♥主♥至上
Allah 'akbar!
搞什么
Seriously?!
真♥主♥至上
Allah 'akbar!
真♥主♥阿♥拉♥
Allah!
算了 咱们走吧
Come on, let's go!
能帮我拿下事后避孕药吗 谢谢
Can I have the morning after pill, please?
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
绝对不行
Not a chance, pal.
女士们先生们 你们是否相信奇迹
Ladies and gentlemen, do you believe in miracles?
因为芝加哥市民今早醒来
Because the city of Chicago woke to find
发现失窃的迈克尔·乔丹灌篮之手
the lost dunking arm of Michael Jordan
重新现世
has reappeared,
目前位于谭继平公园
now planted at Ping Tom Park--
而芝加哥市民要求将此地重命名为
or as the citizens of Chicago are demanding,
"空中传奇纪念公园"
"His Airness Memorial Park."
迈克尔·乔丹的手臂
MJ's arm reaches majestically
庄严而永恒地指向天堂
and eternally to the heavens.
真是恰如其分
What could be more fitting?
约翰 交给你了
John, back to you.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表