这就是他们真正想要的
That's what they really want,
让我无法再和男生做♥爱♥ 你明白吗
so that I can't have sex with another boy, you know?
永远没办法
Ever.
但是
Well...
你不能待在这里
you can't stay here.
我们得帮你找
We have to find someplace
一个安全的地方 一个你能做自己的地方
where you can be safe, where you can be yourself.
所以你会帮我
So you'll help me?
就是这里 我住过的第一家福利院
This is it, first group home.
当年约翰·肯米在他生日那天
John McKimmey chased me around the basement
拿着短柄斧在地下室附近追我
with a hatchet on his birthday.
卡尔
Carl?
-本森 -好久不见
- Benson? - Hey, man.
这是我老婆 卡斯蒂 这是本森
This is my wife, Kassidi. This is Benson.
-我们曾经一起住在这里 -我还是住在这
- We used to live here together. - Well, I still do.
不是吧
Oh, no shit.
没错 没人领养我
Yeah, nobody ever claimed me.
真是遗憾
I'm sorry, man.
你住在这里多长时间了
How long have you lived here for?
一辈子
My whole life.
我还是个婴儿的时候被我妈扔到了
My mom left me in a dumpster behind the Save-A-Lot
便利店后面的垃圾箱里
when I was a baby.
听说你小子参了军还是怎么着
Heard you were in the army or some shit.
对 我是米尔贝里军校的学员下士
Yeah, I'm a cadet corporal over at Millberry Military Academy.
太酷了吧
That's dope. Wow.
你到这来干什么
What are you doing back here?
暑假回家来这转转
I came home for the summer.
这周内就回学院
I go back in a week.
你混得真不错
Man, you got it all figured out.
我得回去了 省得他们把午饭收了
Well, I gotta get back before they put lunch away.
今天吃快餐
Snackables today.
楔形奶酪可好吃了
I love those little cheese wedges.
-再聊 -好
- Well, later. - All right.
宝贝 等等
Hey, baby, wait!
-卡斯蒂 -我受够你这一套了
- Kassidi! - I'm sick of all your shit!
卡斯蒂 等我
Kassidi, wait up!
弗兰克 我能和迪兰一家
Frank, can I please go yachting
去加勒比海坐游艇吗
in the Caribbean with Dylan's family?
儿子...
Son...
现在可不是烦你老爸的时候
now is not the time to badger your father.
我在忙着
I'm a little preoccupied with
想出个赚几十万的法子
coming up with several hundred thousand dollars
好让我退休后
so that my retirement
能有点微薄的...
can have a modicum of--
坐游艇
Yachting?
我一直想开水上摩托艇来着
I've always wanted to ride a Jet Ski.
迪兰说我可以开黄色的那台
Dylan said I could use the yellow one.
是吗
Did he?
瞧瞧
Well, look at that.
不过加勒比海离这里很远
You know, the Caribbean's far from here,
过了佛罗里达还要往南
past Florida, way down there.
他们自己有飞机
They have their own jet,
我们先飞过去再坐游艇
so we can fly there and then yacht around.
有点厉害
That's impressive.
迪兰的爸爸做什么的
What does Dylan's father do
居然有游艇和私人飞机
that he has a yacht and a private plane?
做金融的 迪兰说我以后也可以干这行
Finance. Dylan said I could do it someday
因为我数学很棒
because I'm good at math.
你这要去多久
So you'd be gone, what,
-几个礼拜 -对 我能去吗
- couple of weeks? - Yeah, can I go?
这个吗...
Yes, well...
怎么说我也是你♥爸♥爸
fun or no fun, I am your father,
我得对你的安全负责
and I am responsible for your safety.
我得先见见他的家长
I gotta meet his parents
再决定让不让你去
before I'm going to give my permission.
我才不放心把你交给一个陌生人
I'm not just gonna turn you over to a stranger.
他可能是个
I mean, he could be a...
大毒枭
drug lord...
或者国会议员
or a congressman.
我现在给他发短♥信♥
I'll text him right now.
卡斯蒂 别这样
Kassidi, don't!
卡斯蒂 我爱你 拜托
Kassidi, I love you! Come on!
算了吧 卡尔
Just forget about it, Carl!
忘了我 忘了我们
Forget about me. Forget about us.
我要回家 我们离婚
I'm going home. We'll just--we'll get a divorce.
你又不在乎 反正你都要离开我
I mean, what do you care? You're leaving me anyway.
不滚就等死 傻♥逼♥ 快出来
Leave or die, fucker! Come on!
我以为我们结婚之后
I thought you would be okay with me
你对我回学校不会有意见
going back to school now 'cause we're married!
我怎么可能受得了你不在我身边 宝贝
I will never be okay with being away from you, bae!
绝对受不了
Never!
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
我不去就是了
I won't go.
我再也不回学校了 我要跟你在一起
I won't ever go back to school. I'll stay here with you.
没人会像我一样这么爱你 卡尔·加拉格
No one is ever gonna love you as hard as I do, Carl Gallagher.
你记住
Remember that.
只有我
No one.
我爱你 我爱你 我爱你
I love you! I love you! I love you!
听着 弗兰克 我明白
Frank, listen, I get it.
我在卡姆登长大
I was raised in Camden.
我爸爸是中学老师
My old man taught junior high.
我们把通心粉从罐头里倒出来吃
We ate SpaghettiOs out of a can.
通心粉不就是这么吃的吗
Only way to eat SpaghettiOs!
我12岁以后 自己的房♥间里才装了电视
I didn't have a TV in my room until I was 12.
所以迪兰跟我说 他想邀请
So when Dylan told me he wanted to invite
学校里某个条件不是很好的孩子的时候
one of the less fortunate kids from school,
我跟凯瑞说 "当然可以"
I told Carrie, "Hey, why not?"
你给他树立了一个非常好的榜样 安德鲁
You'd be a great role model for him, Andrew.
谢谢你 弗兰克
Well, thanks, Frank.
我相信你也是个很棒的父亲
And I'm sure you're a terrific dad.
这个吗...
Well...
说实话 你提出见面我觉得很意外
Honestly, I'm surprised you wanted to meet.
大多数家长就直接
Most of these parents, they would've just
把孩子送去 也不打个电♥话♥
shipped their kid off without a phone call.
这样的家长很不靠谱啊
Doesn't sound very responsible,
我觉得
if you ask me.
那把剑挺不错的
That's a nice sword.
春卷 江户早期的
Harumaki, early Edo.
给他买♥♥这身装备花了差不多五十万
Paid nearly half a million for that outfit.
这些武士们
Those Samurai,
都很矮
tiny dudes.
看到那头盔了吗 我龟♥头♥都比那玩意粗
That helmet? Couldn't even fit on my dick.
安德鲁 我真心感谢你的慷慨
Andrew, I-I truly appreciate your generosity.
弗兰克 贫穷不是错
Well, Frank, being poor isn't a sin.
只是感觉很不爽 对不对
It just sucks, am I right?
的确是
Suck it does.
这个牛仔也很酷
That's a pretty cool cowboy.
栩栩如生的
Looks so real.
雷明顿
Remington.
这破玩意花了我一百五十万
That son of a bitch ran me a million and a half.
真的假的
Stop.
然而呢 很值得
But you know what? Worth it.
这玩意现在绝版了
That bastard's running all out.
我喜欢
I like it.
我喜欢把自己看作牛仔
I like to think of myself that way.
我骑的不是马 是整个市场 拼劲全力
Instead of a pony, I ride the market, balls out.
-成功不是那么容易的 -十分艰难
- Nobody's gonna give it to ya. - No, they will not.
要拼劲全力才能取得成功
You gotta reach out and take it.
这话说得太对了
No truer words were ever spoken.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表