还想用性来诱导你
titty-hypnosis sex shit on you,
你就马上叫停 明白了吗
you shut it down, all right?
就这么办
Boom.
-她用了两根手指还是三根 -小凯
- She use two fingers or three? - Kev.
你的午饭钱被偷了
Someone steal your lunch money?
有买♥♥家想把教堂买♥♥下来
Uh, the church has a potential buyer.
办艺术展
A fucking art gallery.
她不是之前卖♥♥不出去吗
I thought you said she was having trouble selling it.
之前是 现在不是了
She was. Now she's not.
她想在买♥♥卖♥♥达成以前
She wants to hold off on our leasing it
拖着不让我们租
until this other thing plays out.
也就是说还没最终敲定
So it's not a done deal?
我们还是有机会...
We still have a chance to...
我的意思是她不想租了
I just said she's not leasing.
买♥♥下来
...buy it.
买♥♥下来 上哪弄钱去啊 伊恩
Buy it? With what fucking money, Ian?
妖精尾巴俱乐部里那个人
Guy from The Fairy Tail.
不 他一直都特别大方
No, he's been way too generous already.
没事的 我们再想别的办法
It's fine. We'll find something else.
黛比
Debbie.
我焊的东西特别棒
My arc welding sculpture went great.
雪莉教授的评价是"纵横交错"
Professor Shelly called it "Intricate and expressive,"
书面成绩也特别棒
and I got a perfect score on my written.
-恭喜了 -谢谢 我特别开心
- Congratulations. - Thanks. I'm super psyched.
我们几个朋友想开车去乔普林
Uh, so a couple of my friends wanted to road trip to Joplin
庆祝一番 我挺想去的
to celebrate, and I kinda wanted to go.
我能不能把弗兰妮留在你这
Was wondering if maybe I could leave Franny here
让她在这住几晚
with you for a couple nights?
-没问题 -太好了
- Of course. - Awesome.
她在哪呢
Where is she?
她是谁
Who the fuck is that?
她叫佩佩
This--this is Pepa.
德里克的女朋友 他们来给我过生日
Derek's girlfriend. They drove up for my birthday.
德里克在这
Derek's here?
他在 不过好像躲起来了
He is. I think he's hiding.
德里克 快出来这里
Derek! Ven aqui ahora!
小黛
Hey, Deb.
弗兰妮长这么大了
Franny got so big.
对 这很正常
Yeah, that happens.
我也不知道他们要来 不然就告诉你了
They surprised me, or I would've told you.
大家坐下吧 聊一聊
Let's sit down, have a chat.
有人想喝杯茶吗
Anybody want some tea or anything?
不用了 谢谢 失陪
No, thank you. Excuse me.
一起喝茶那男孩
The boy from tea.
对 是这样
Yeah. Uh, look.
很抱歉这么晚打扰你
Sorry to bug you so late--
说你为什么来这里 快点
Reasons you're here. Quickly.
我们需要钱买♥♥下那座教堂 不然就没了
We need money to buy the church, or we'll lose it.
买♥♥下来
Buy?
你不是说租下来吗
I thought you wanted to lease.
变了
It changed.
我不喜欢不速之客的来访
I don't appreciate unannounced home visits.
赶紧走吧
Run along, now.
我知道你去过妖精尾巴俱乐部
I know you from The Fairy Tail.
周五你是常客
You're a Friday night regular.
你高♥潮♥时总把高领毛衣拉上来遮住脸
You cover your face with your turtleneck when you come.
也许你妻子会想知道这件事
So maybe your wife would like to know about that.
亲爱的
Hon?
俱乐部那个红发小子来了
It's the redhead from the club.
说你想知道我的高领毛衣的事
Thinks you should know about my turtleneck.
另外 他还想要钱
Also, he wants money.
我叫莉莉安 钱在我这里
Lillian. I'm the one with the money.
幸会 你想要多少
Pleasure. How much would you like?
三万 为危境少年买♥♥收♥容♥所♥的预付款
30K, for a down payment to buy a building for at-risk youth.
听说你的口♥活♥儿不错
I hear you give exquisite head.
不知道你的口♥技♥能跨越性别吗
I'm curious if your skills extend to both genders.
就当帮孩子们了
Do it for the kids.
请以正直和勇气重新做人
Go forth with integrity and courage,
纠正过去的错误
right your wrongs,
也帮助他人弥补过错
and help others do the same.
你做到了 兄弟 你戒了毒
You did it, man. You're clean.
而现在 你自♥由♥了
And now, you're free.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你去了挺久的
You were gone a while.
对 我开车四处转了转
Yeah, I was, uh, driving around.
我以前觉得
I didn't think--
我一直觉得我自己
I always figured I didn't want
不想过其他人那种平庸生活 但是...
any of the bourgie crap other people had, but...
我说不好 看到布拉德和他家孩子...
I don't know--after seeing Brad and that baby...
又觉得这他妈也没什么不好
what's so fucking terrible about it?
你还好吗
You okay?
布拉德来过
Brad was here.
-好 -又走了
- Okay-- - He left.
他就在街角
He's around the corner.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你现在可以考虑下找个新担♥保♥人了
You might want to think about finding that new sponsor now.
兄弟
Hey, man.
你♥他♥妈♥来这里干什么
What the fuck are you doing here?
来吧 我送你回家
Come on, let me take you home.
我他妈又不是你♥爸♥
I'm not your fucking daddy.
不用你♥他♥妈♥多管闲事
I'm not your fucking problem.
你今晚可以去我家睡 醒醒酒
So you can sleep it off at my place, all right?
早上一起来我们就去互助会
We'll hit a meeting, first thing.
来吧 走
Come on, let's go.
不要
No.
-布拉德 -算了
- Hey, Brad! - You know what?
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
怎么 你喝得烂醉如泥还想开车
What, are you gonna drive fucking wasted?
听我说 别这样 兄弟
Look, don't do this, man.
你家孩子需要你
Hey, your kid needs you!
他妈的
God damn it!
住手
Stop it!
乔普林 我们来了
Joplin, here we come.
罗德不想嗑药 所以提出先由他开车
Rod doesn't want any E, so he said he'll drive first.
那盏路灯可真美
That lamp is so beautiful.
是不是特别美
Isn't it so fucking beautiful?
我觉得药效上来了
I think the drugs are kicking in.
我觉得你的脸上来了
I think your face is kicking in.
德里克伤不到我
Derek can't touch me.
谁也伤不到我
No one can.
利亚姆 你怎么没给我看这个
Liam. Why didn't you show me this?
-什么 -你的考试成绩
- What? - Your test.
所有叉都奇迹般地变成了对勾
All the Xs have magically become check marks.
你得了A
You got an A.
我们坚持原则成功了
Standing up for our principles worked.
你看
You see,
这就是我想让那些自♥由♥精英明白的道理
this is the point I'm making with the liberal elite.
在人生赢家和穷苦人♥民♥的斗争中
In the war between the have-nots and the have-everythings,
他们的内疚感就是我们的武器
their guilt is our ammunition.
永远别忘记这一点
Never forget that.
-好的 -早上好啊各位
- Okay. - Morning, fam.
-早上好 -你那位...
- Good morning. - Where's your, uh,
瘾君子呢 怎么没听见他叫唤
drug addict? I don't hear him moaning.
我放他走了 他会退回紫心勋章
I set him free. He's returning back the Purple Heart,
秋季学期会回茱莉亚音乐学院读书
and heading back to Juilliard in the fall.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
我去 那妞迟早得让你进医院
Jesus, that chick's gonna put you in the hospital.
布拉德喝酒了
Uh, Brad relapsed.
然后开车走了 我一晚上都在找他
He took off, and I've been trying to find him all night.
操 你还好吗
Fuck. Are you okay?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表