It's a possibility, yes.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我是9号♥ 抱歉
I'm number nine. Sorry.
我去上洗手间了
I was in the bathroom.
前列腺问题 你懂的
Prostate, you know.
要增生到篮球那么大了
Size of a basketball.
你好 我想开始领社保
Hi. I'd like to start my benefits.
拉米雷斯先生是吗
Um...Mr. Ramirez?
这里显示你已经过世了
It says here you're dead.
我是9号♥
Uh, I'm-I'm number nine.
你能不能...
Can you...
能不能告诉我 如果我现在退休
tell me what my benefits would be
我的社保能领多少钱
if I were to retire right now?
当然
Of course.
弗兰克·加拉格
加拉格先生 这里显示
Um, Mr. Gallagher, it says here
你这辈子只正式工作过六个星期
you only worked six weeks your entire life.
这个嘛...
Well...
如果你指的是正式工作 倒没错 但是
if you mean a "formal job", yes, but I...
我创建了不少事业
I've had various enterprises
为国家经济做出了重大的贡献
that contributed significantly to the economy.
现在看来
Well, as it stands,
你每月的养老金就是这个数
this will be your monthly benefit.
3美元42美分
Three dollars and 42 cents?
天哪 这可不算多 对吧
Gee. That's not a lot, is it?
-抱歉 -这就是辛勤工作终生的结果
- Sorry. - A guy works his whole life.
有多疼
How's the pain?
开始有点疼了
It's starting to hurt a little.
创伤医生倾向于截肢
The trauma doc was inclined to amputate,
可能有必要那么做
which may have been warranted.
这三个脚趾都受到了严重损伤
All three toes are severely damaged,
可以说是压碎了
crushed, for lack of a better word.
那里的血液循环不通畅
There's not enough blood circulating
没法保证不会生坏疽
to ensure they won't go necrotic.
-那是什么意思 -坏死
- What does that mean? - Die.
要是你的脚趾坏死了 那就是真的生了坏疽
And if your toes die, then you're talking gangrene,
然后很快 你的腿就保不住了
and next thing you know, you lose your leg.
但你能治好的 对吧
But you can fix 'em, right?
外科手术还只是治疗的一部分
Surgery's only part of the process.
你好几个月都不能走路
You'll be off your feet for months,
还要做至少一年的理疗
and then at least year of physical therapy.
一年
A year?
我不能
I-I can't--
手术要花多少钱
Well, what would the surgery cost?
至少五万美元
It'll run you at least $50,000.
他妈的
Holy shit.
就三个脚趾
For three toes?
如果我付不起手术费会怎么样
W-what happens if I can't afford the surgery?
我会死吗
I just die?
不 我们会截掉你的脚趾
No. We remove the toes,
然后你几天之后就能重新站起来了
and then you're back on your feet in a couple of days.
大概六七千美元
Costs $6,000, $7,000.
一开始你会有点跛脚
You'll be a little wobbly at first.
需要穿特殊的鞋子
Need a special shoe.
你决定好了告诉我
Let me know what you decide.
为什么你这么想知道
Well, why is it so important for you to know
混在街头是什么样的
what it's like to live on the street?
因为你自♥由♥自在地长大
'Cause you grew up free.
而我被困在一个750平♥米♥的郊区监狱里长大
I grew up trapped in an 8,000-square-foot suburban prison.
操♥他♥妈♥的有线电视
Cable fucking TV,
啦啦队露营 野外赛跑
cheerleading camp, cross country,
我妈还总是逼我学习
and Mom always ragging on me to study.
为了什么 就为了我能像他们一样
And for what? So I could end up like them?
像他们一样可悲 算了吧
I mean, they're miserable. Please.
就是这
Well, this is it.
我第一次交易就是在这里
This is where my first shop was.
卖♥♥毒品 太酷了
Selling crack? That is so cool.
要么买♥♥ 要么滚
Yo, you gotta buy or walk.
这是我的地盘
This is my corner.
这以前是我的地盘
I used to work this corner.
G狗在哪
Where's G-dog?
那里是他的脑子
That's his brains right there...
那块深色的地方
...that dark spot.
我靠
Damn!
枪手 趴下
Shooter! Down!
趴下
Get down!
我的天
Oh, my God!
他们对我们开枪
They shot at us!
简直是历史性的一刻
This is epic!
你好了吗
Hey. Ready?
好了 休息时间
Yeah. I'm going on my break.
谢谢你和我一起来 我知道这很蠢
Thanks for coming with me. I-I know it's stupid,
但我忍♥不住想他可能会想办法找到我
but I keep thinking he could be trying to find me.
对
Right.
要不你告诉我有哪些要的
Why don't you tell me what you need from the apartment?
我去帮你拿来
I'll just go get it.
不 我不能让你那么做
No, I can't let you do that.
不会有什么事的 好吗
Look, nothing's gonna happen, all right?
没什么大不了
It's not a big deal.
你有他的照片吗
Look, y-you got a picture of him?
如果我看到他在你家附近晃悠
You know, if I see him hanging around your place,
我们就报♥警♥
we'll go to the cops
搞个限制令什么的
and get a restraining order or something.
我只有一张很久以前的照片
Only photo I have is pretty old.
没事
Okay.
你知不知道他假释时应该待在哪里
Hey, they tell you where they paroled him to?
第七大街的某个戒毒中心
Some halfway house over on Seventh.
好
Okay.
我把需要的东西列个单子
I'll make a list of stuff that I need from the apartment.
好
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, cool.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
搜索圣克洛伊岛
Googling St. Croix.
-那是什么 -一座岛
- What's that? - Some island.
我要去那坐游艇
I'm gonna go yachting there.
好的
Right.
嘿 帮我搜索点东西
Hey, Google something for me, will ya?
可以
Sure.
搜索"你需要脚趾头吗"
Google "Do you need your toes?"
拜托
Please.
你准备拿他怎么办
What do you plan to do with him?
我们会给他找到个住处
We'll find someplace for him.
父亲有带走他儿子的权利
The father has a legal right to take his son.
他还未成年
The kid's still a minor.
合法不代表合理
Just cause it's legal doesn't make it right.
伊恩 我在这的一部分作用
Ian, I feel like part of my role here
就是让你明白
is to make sure you understand
我们会遇到的实际情况
the realities of what we're getting into.
你 我们在庇护一个出走的14岁小孩
You--we are harboring a runaway 14-year-old.
法律意义上你不是他的保护人或监护人
Legally, you have no standing as his protector or guardian.
那谁会保护他
Then who will protect him?
你意思是我们不应该帮助别人
Are you saying we shouldn't be helping people
就因为情况可能很糟糕
just cause it could be dangerous?
如果是这样 那我们现在在做什么
Cause if so, what the hell are we doing here?
这不是你的地方
It's not your place--
布莱克他爸在这
Blake's old man is here.
他想跟你谈谈
He wants to talk to you.
你认为我们试图绑♥架♥自己的孩子很恐怖
You think we're horrible for trying to kidnap our own child.
但我们愿意付出所有去救他
But we will do anything to save him.
所以拜托 把他还给我们让他得到帮助
So please, give him back to us so we can get him help.
我们不是偏执者
We're not bigots.
我们爱自己的儿子
We love our son.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表