If you're asking how long it's gonna take,
很久
a long time.
好吧 只是
Well, it's just that I
我几个小时之后有开放参观日
have an open house in a couple hours, so.
你在哪 妹子
Where you at, girl?
在里面
In here!
看看这个
Wow! Look at this.
都弄干净了
All cleaned up.
你还给自己弄了一碗柠檬
And you got yourself a bowl of lemons.
还用了上等器皿
All Crate & Barrel and shit.
这个地方想要租1100一个月
Yeah, gotta get 1,100 a month out of this place,
可不能胡来
so can't fuck around.
他是租♥房♥♥附赠的吗
He come with the place too?
福特 这是维罗妮卡
Uh, Ford, this is Veronica.
小维 这是福特
V, this is Ford.
-嗨 -他对门有特别的喜好
- Hey. - He's got a thing for doors.
-你好 -很高兴见到你
- Hi, how are you? - Nice to meet you.
很帅
Cute.
很怪
Weird.
外面那些帐篷是怎么回事
What's with tent city?
有人看到你进来了吗
Anybody see you come in?
应该没有吧 怎么了
I don't think so. Why?
伊恩还在肆意逍遥 没人我们保护我们
Ian's at large and we're unprotected,
外面被恶人占领
ass out in the wind.
你有没有觉得自己已经开始说胡话了
You know you sound batshit crazy, right?
你俩这个闹剧是时候结束了
You two have got to stop this bullshit.
一家人还是一家人
Family is family.
-需要帮忙吗 -你是菲奥娜·加拉格吗
- Can I help you? - Are you Fiona Gallagher?
-请问您是 -芝加哥消防局
- Who's asking? - Chicago Fire Department.
接到一位邻居的来电
Got a call from a concerned neighbor
说有些担心这栋楼违反了一些消防条例
saying this building has some fire code violations.
我需要检查一下
I need to look around.
消防条例
Fire code violations?
不 我可没
No, I-I'm up to code on--
天呐 狗♥日♥的♥伊恩
My God, fuckin' Ian.
不是吧 他打电♥话♥给局里给你使绊子
No, he called the city on you?
看来是动真格的了
That's some hardcore shit.
来吧 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Game on, motherfucker!
开战
Game on!
还想问别人要钱 上帝啊 你太慢了
Asking for money from somebody? Jesus, you're so slow.
你怎么这么磨蹭
What's taking so long?
还有客人等着呢 明白没有
We have customers waiting, right, you understand that?
听到没有 把那个打扫干净
Don't you? Clean it up.
加拉格先生 作为他互助会的同伴
Mr. Gallagher, as a friend and fellow AA member,
你想为克莱德·尤恩斯说几句吗
you'd like to speak on behalf of Clyde Youens?
是的
Yes.
今天的内容 大多都是关于
There's been a lot of talk today
尤恩斯教授对这个社会构成了威胁
about Professor Youens being a danger to society.
我理解大家的想法
And I-I understand that it could sound that way.
他在酗酒方面有着不良的记录
Uh, he has a bad track record with alcohol.
每当他跟酒扯上关系
Whenever he and booze have had a face-off,
就经常会失控
he usually loses.
但我很了解尤恩斯教授
Um, but I know Professor Youens well.
他对我来说从来不是什么威胁
And he's not a danger to me.
事实上 如果不是他 我已经不会活着了
No, in fact, I wouldn't be alive without him.
一年前 我酗酒度日
A year ago, I was blacking out,
整个人很暴♥力♥
was violent,
是尤恩斯教授把我送进了康复中心
and it was Professor Youens that got me into rehab.
钱还是他付的 我没钱
Uh, he even paid for it. I didn't have the money.
我出来那天 他在那等我
And when I got out, he was there,
送我去参加了第一次互助会
to take me to my first AA meeting.
在我不重视自己的时候
He saw the value in my life
他看到了我的价值
when I didn't.
我知道 这场车祸
I-I know that this car accident
对他来说无疑敲响了一记警钟
was a wake-up call for him.
他意识到 当时很可能会伤到
And he knows that he could have hurt
罗德里格斯夫人 可是
Ms. Rodriguez, but...
他对自己的行为感到十分懊悔 法官阁下
...he has remorse for what he did, Your Honor.
他有意志以及决心想要
And he has the will and the desire
过一个有意义的 清醒的人生
to live a meaningful, sober life.
因此
So...
请给他一次机会 就像他当初对我那样
...please give him the chance that he gave to me.
谢谢你 加拉格先生
Thank you, Mr. Gallagher.
你可以回到坐席了
You may be seated.
谢谢
Thank you.
传唤被告 克莱德·尤恩斯
Defense calls Clyde Youens.
他是醉了吗
Is he drunk?
他到底是怎么喝醉的
How the hell did he get fucking drunk?
我不知道
I don't know.
你好
Hola.
确保帆布固定好了
Just make sure the tarps are secure.
我一会儿就回来
All right. Be back.
注意了 流浪儿们
Attention, street kids.
你们看起来很饿 我给你们买♥♥了披萨
You look hungry. I bought you pizza.
现在已经送到公园了
It's being delivered right now to the park.
完全免费
Completely free.
你们过去吃就好了
All you have to do is go there and eat it.
可是伊恩说我们不能离开营地
Hey, hey, Ian says we're not to leave camp.
我订的肉食者披萨
It's Meat Lovers Pizza.
再重复一次 免费的 热乎乎的
I repeat, there is hot, free
肉食者披萨等着你们
Meat Lovers Pizza waiting for ya.
整整十二大块
Twelve large pies.
过去吃的人 每人给你们20块钱
And I will pay you 20 bucks each to go eat it.
成交
Okay!
闻着香肠的香气过去吧
Follow that pepperoni smell.
谁想要20块钱
Who wants a crisp $20 bill?
给你20 给你20
You get a 20. You get a 20.
给你20 给你20 给你20
You get a 20. You get a 20. You get a 20.
给你20 给你20
You get a 20. You get a 20.
给你20
You get a 20.
给你20
You get a 20.
再给你20
You get an extra 20.
再给你两张20
An extra two 20s.
行了
Okay, boys!
过来吧 赶快 赶快
Bring it in! Rapido, rapido!
清理干净
Clear the lot!
辛苦大伙了 都搬走
Thank you, thank you! Everything goes!
-没长眼吗 -别插队
- Come on, now! - No, cutting, man!
抱歉 我新来的 应聘经理的队伍在哪
Sorry, I'm new here. Where's the managers line?
我们都是来应聘经理的
We're all managers.
我在IBM干了35年
I was at IBM for 35 years.
啥
Wait.
这些人都是被裁员的经理
All of these men are laid-off managers?
不可能
That can't be.
基斯被通用汽车公♥司♥裁了
Keith got dumped by GM.
-史泰伦被EUS公♥司♥开了 -没错
- Steilen by EUS. - Yep.
肯特被多得宝公♥司♥裁了
Kent by Dollar Depot.
凯尔被《论♥坛♥报》开了
Cal by the "Tribune."
我为那些混♥蛋♥工作了27个圣诞节
Twenty-seven Christmas Eves I worked for those fucks,
但他们竟然在我的59岁生日那天把我开了
and they laid me off on my 59th birthday.
你呢 哪家公♥司♥把你裁了
What about you, buddy? Who done you wrong?
木草明公♥司♥
Oh, uh, Lumber Lawn and Lighting.
-操蛋的自动化 -那是最气的
- Fuckin' automation. - That's the worst, yeah.
你可真不走运 太惨了
Tough break, man. That's awful.
谢谢你 是挺不容易的
Thank you. It's been rough.
我有五个孩子...
I've got five kids...
-其中一个还有哮喘 -后面排队去
- And one of them's got asthma. - Line starts back there, pal!
我们用我的手♥机♥来拍
We shoot the whole thing on my phone,
《女巫布莱尔》那种风格的
"Blair Witch" style.
拍的吓人点 能让人起鸡皮疙瘩
Make it shake. Make it seem trembly.
他们会不会识别出我的声音
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表