因为如果您要下车
Because if you were to get out of your truck,
我会对您使用电击枪
I would have to Tase you
然后用强力胶粘上您的嘴和眼睛
and then superglue your mouth and eyelids shut
等警♥察♥过来
until the police arrive.
请问付现金还是刷♥卡♥ 先生
Now, will that be cash or credit, sir?
利亚姆
Liam.
去吧
Go ahead.
多元化是我们追求
Diversity is central to our mission
卓越教育的重中之重
of pursuing academic excellence
以及在多元的学术环境中
alongside a commitment to nurturing
培养孩子的友爱和责任意识
loving, responsible, and healthy children
让他们健康成长
in a diverse academic environment.
早上好 利亚姆
Good morning, Liam.
你好 你好 你好
Namaste, namaste, namaste!
你去哪了
Where the hell have you been?
你母亲去世后我一直在服丧和冥思
In mourning and meditation after the death of your mother.
接受 恢复
Acceptance, resurrection,
启迪
enlightenment.
以及
And...
我们必须否认生命体
we have to deny the existence of a permanent entity
不断变化的肉体或非肉体背后
that remains constant behind the changing
存在着永久的实体
corporal or incorporal components of a living being.
所有的事物都处于稳定流动的状态
All things are in a constant state of flux.
一切都在变化
All is changing,
没有恒定不变的状态
and no permanent state exists by itself.
你们的妈妈 愿佛陀让她安息
Your mother-- Holy Buddha rest her soul--
在我20岁时偷走了我的脉轮
stole my chakra when I was 20 years old,
一直到她去世才还给我
and she kept it until her death,
现在她走了
and now she's gone.
我也自♥由♥了
And I'm free.
我能用一下浴室吗
Can I use the shower?
除非...你打算
Or-or--but-- unless you were planning
马上冲个澡
to take a shower soon.
没事 我不用
No. Uh, I'm good.
要我把你那份冰♥毒♥卖♥♥掉吗
Want me to sell any of that meth?
等我卖♥♥掉伊恩那份 就能给你那份找个买♥♥家
Soon as I sell Ian's, I could find a buyer for yours.
没必要 我都抽完了
No need. I smoked it.
一整磅
An entire pound?
什么
What?
没有 大约一半吧
No, like, half.
另外一半被我分给有需要的人了
I gave the rest away to the needy.
该死
Damn.
但是这副作用可真不好受
Nasty side effects, though.
我的泡泡大♥师♥到了
My Bubble Master.
美极了
It's beautiful.
你用你妈妈的遗产买♥♥了那东西
You used your mother's inheritance to buy that?
没错
Yeah.
她会很欣慰的 儿子
She'd love it, son.
往北八个街区 公园旁边
Eight blocks north, up by the park.
单间卧室的公♥寓♥ 租金能要到一千块
One-bedrooms are going for a thousand.
往北八个街区 公园旁边
Eight blocks north up by the park
有轻轨站和星巴克
has an El stop, a Starbucks,
而且正在建全食超♥市♥
and they're building a Whole Foods.
塞拉
Hey, Sierra.
你把孩子们带到后屋好吗
Can you take the girls out back
给她们弄点辣椒芝士玉米片
and get some chili cheese nachos,
多加芝士
extra cheese,
再来点激浪汽水 但是不能给她们续杯
and some Mountain Dew, but no refills?
我刚经过艾莱柏酒吧
So I just walked by the Alibi...
它已经不叫艾莱柏了
And it's not called the Alibi anymore.
-什么 -它叫普♥京♥天堂
- What? - Putin's Paradise.
前面有一堆俄♥罗♥斯♥国旗
Bunch of Russian flags out front,
而且我偷看了一眼 里面人很多
and it was crowded-- I peeked.
那个婊♥子♥越来越有钱
That bitch is gettin' rich
而我们都快要揭不开锅了
and we can barely put food on the table?
我们得回去找律师
We have to go back to the lawyer.
小维 律师说过
Oh, V, the lawyer said
他们帮不上我们什么
there's nothing they can do for us.
那我们就换律师
Then we have to find new lawyers.
斯维特拉娜是俄♥国♥人
Svetlana's Russian.
俄♥国♥人总是赢
Russians always win.
没那回事 还记得"冰上奇迹"吗
That's not true. Miracle on Ice?
1980年冬奥会
美国冰球队战胜苏联队获得金牌
大多数情况都是他们赢
Well, they usually win,
比如那些克格勃出身的奥♥运♥冠军
what with the winners in the KGB
他们还给运动员注射大剂量类固醇
and them pumping their athletes full of so much steroids
女运动员都能长出胡子 蛋蛋都会从腹腔掉下来
that their women grow beards and their testicles drop.
你觉得我能收900块的租金吗
You think I could ask for 900?
-不能 -收什么钱
- No. - For what?
单间卧室的公♥寓♥
One-bedroom apartment.
是说那个你刚买♥♥的垃圾场吗
From that dump you just bought?
-不能 顶多五百 -五百
- No. Five hundred, tops. - Five hundred?
天啊
Jesus.
-好 我得去上班了 -不能让别人口 小凯
- All right, I gotta go to work. - No BJs, Kev.
只能让他们摸摸你 而且只能摸腰以上
Feeling up only, and nothing below the waist.
小维 我们真的需要钱
V, we could really use the money.
没门
No.
五百 真的吗
Five hundred? Really?
小凯都不知道自己在说什么
Kev doesn't know what he's talking about.
他从来都不知道自己在说什么
Kevin never knows what he's talking about.
你起码能要六百
You can do it for at least 6.
六百...
Six...
借用下利亚姆
Borrow Liam.
大家好
Hey, guys.
跟往常一样吗 一杯咖啡 每样派都来一份
Usual? Coffee and a slice of every pie we've got?
再来两个大米布丁
And a couple rice puddings.
你们今天有什么果冻
What kind of Jell-O you got today?
草莓和酸橙的
Strawberry and lime.
每样两个 都要多放打泡奶油
Two of each. Extra whipped cream.
好的
Okay.
别
No.
别什么
"No" What?
你刚戒酒
You just got sober.
没事 我们是朋友
Yeah, well, we're friends.
我觉得是狗屁
I call bullshit.
没有复合吗
No new relationships.
没有 只是朋友
Yeah, it's not new.
她就是因为你酗酒跟你分手的
She broke up with you because of your drinking.
如果你真的认定她了
If you really think she's the one,
就告诉她你需要六个月来戒酒
just tell her you need six months to work the steps.
好吧 六个月
All right, six months, huh?
告诉她 如果你不按步骤做
Tell her that if you don't work the steps,
你就会搞砸又变成酒鬼
you're gonna fuck it up and drink
没几天就又会吵翻的
next time you guys are in a fight.
租金我打算要850
I'm gonna ask for 850.
反正总是可以减价
I can always go lower later.
我去
Oh, shit.
移♥民♥局
ICE!
移♥民♥局来了 这不是演习
ICE! This is not a drill!
移♥民♥局 移♥民♥局 移♥民♥局
Ice! Ice! Ice!
你好 需要我帮忙吗
Hi! Can I help you?
我们是移♥民♥及海关执法局
U.S. Custom and Immigration Services.
所有人不要动
Everyone freeze.
这样 小维 你就在收银台
All right. V, you're on the register.
利普 塞拉 看样子我们要做大厨了
Lip, Sierra, looks like we're cooking.
-儿子 我想跟你道歉 -为什么
- I'd like to apologize, son. - For what?
为了所有我不记得对你做过的事情
For whatever I've done to you that I can't remember.
那你记得什么
What do you remember?
说实话 不多
Um, honestly, not much.
在你妈三十年来让我迷醉的魔咒下
I'm making amends to all the people I've harmed
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表