Do you want God back in your life, Tammy?
想
I do.
他听不到你 塔米
He can't hear you, Tammy.
你想要上帝重回你的生活吗
Do you want God back in your life?
想 我想
Yes! Yes.
那让我们闭上眼睛将手举起掌心对着塔米
Then let us now close our eyes and raise our palms to Tammy
这样我们就能
so that we may light the path
为这个迷途的羔羊点亮回程的路
for this lost lamb to find her way back
让她回到天国 这样她就能
to the kingdom of heaven where she can become
成为她降生时应当变成的
the beautiful, feminine woman with long hair
美丽的娇柔长发女人
that she was put on this Earth to be.
阿门
Amen.
我要去把他的屎给打出来
Oh, I'm gonna beat the fuck out of this guy.
走吧 我们离开这里
Come on, let's get out of here.
《罗马书》 第一百二十八章
Romans, chapter 128.
宝贝 宝贝 宝贝
Like baby, baby, baby, ohh
宝贝 宝贝 宝贝
Like baby, baby, baby, no
宝贝 宝贝 宝贝
Like baby, baby, baby, ohh
-我还以为 -我的天哪
- I thought you-- - Oh, my goodness!
法蒂玛
Fatemeh!
法蒂玛 你没事吧
Fatemeh, are you okay?
-你的羊能给我吗 -怎么回事
- Can I have your goat? - What happened?
她晕倒了
She fainted.
她根本受不了这么辛苦的旅程
This walk was too much for her!
我们什么时候才能到加拿大
When are we going to get to Canada?
是啊
Yeah.
他要干什么
他要杀了我们
都冷静 她需要空气
Calm down, she needs air.
人本来就不能穿着长袍徒步远足
Man was not meant to hike in a burka.
她还挺漂亮
She's kind of pretty.
是啊 我还以为她是个七十岁的老太太
Yeah. I thought she was a 70-year-old woman.
怎么了
What happened?
我在哪
Where am I?
在前往自♥由♥的路上
On your way to freedom.
来吧
Here you go.
-谢谢 -我来背你吧
- Yeah, thank you. - May I, please?
-好的 -我来拿
- Yes. - Here, I get.
我说着 宝贝 宝贝 宝贝
And I'm like baby, baby, baby, ohh
宝贝
Like baby
-宝贝 宝贝 -快走 快走 小羊
- Baby, baby, ohh. - Yalla. Yalla, buddy.
好了 我要不戴头盔拍几张
Okay, now I'll do some without my helmet.
什么
What?
我头发怎么样
How does my hair look?
我不知道 红色的
I don't know. Red?
拍你的照片
Just take the pictures.
你要拍这些照片干什么
What do you need these for?
我想找些焊接零活做
I'm trying to get some freelance welding work.
堕胎可不便宜 利亚姆 记住了
Abortions aren't cheap, Liam. Remember that
那些婊♥子♥说她们吃避孕药时千万别信
when some skank tells you she's on the pill.
你怀孕了
You're pregnant?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
我看起来够性感吗
Do I look sexy enough?
应该吧
I guess.
这些照片好棒
These are great.
我看起来超性感
I look super hot.
得把它放在分类网站上
Gonna put an ad on craigslist.
"性感焊接工女孩寻求工作
"Sexy welder girl looking for work.
重活轻活都可以"
No job too big or too small."
多照些带乳♥沟♥的
Take some more with cleavage.
-你还好吗 -不好
- You okay? - No.
男人都是他妈的混♥蛋♥
Men are fucking assholes.
我
I'm--
我相信你们会解决的
Yeah, I'm sure you guys can figure it out.
-什么 -这也许只是一次意外
- What? - I mean, it was probably just an accident.
他杀了我妈
He murdered my mother.
你在说谁
Wh-who are you talking about?
我爸 你以为是谁
My father. What'd you think.
你♥爸♥杀了
Your father killed--
你从没告诉过我
You never told me.
他的假释听证会明天一大早
His parole hearing's down at Pontiac Correctional
在庞蒂亚克感化院举♥行♥
first thing in the morning.
查理和我今晚开车去那里
Charlie and I are driving down there tonight,
但他已经迟到一小时了
but he's an hour late.
如果他们放了我爸 我就得搬去墨西哥了
They let my father out, I'm moving to Mexico.
你迟到了
You're late.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你没告诉她什么吧
You didn't tell her anything, did you?
没有
No.
但你们有很长一段路要赶
All right, but you got a long drive ahead of you.
你有足够的时间告诉她
There's plenty of time for you to do it.
到了
There she is.
这就是你在翻修的地方
This is the place you're restoring?
是的 翻修期间我还可以住在这里
Yep. And I get to stay here while I'm doing it.
-它很漂亮 -传统风格
- It's beautiful. - Traditional Craftsman.
1923年搭建 格林兄弟深受英国艺术
Built in 1923. Greene and Greene were influenced
和工艺运动的影响
by the English Arts and Crafts movement.
进来吗
You comin'?
好的
Okay.
*无论远近*
*Near, far*
*无论何处*
*Wherever you are*
*我心永恒*
*I believe that the heart will go on*
-就是这里了 -加拿大吗
- There she is. - Canada?
自♥由♥瀑布
The freedom falls.
坐落于国界处 守卫两个国家
She sits on the border and keeps guard over both countries.
瀑布中流淌着浓厚的爱
Enough love in her cascading waters to embrace
拥抱着她美国和加拿大的孩子们
both of her children, the United States and Canada.
-去加拿大啦 -我们成功了吗
- Let's go to Canada! - We made it?
-哈 -我们到了
- Ahh! - We are here!
-我们成功了 -自♥由♥瀑布
- We made it! - Freedom falls!
自♥由♥瀑布
Freedom falls!
-来啊 -我想我可以下来了
- Yalla, come on! - I think I can take it
-弗兰克先生 -好的
- from here, Mr. Frank. - Yes.
来啊
Yalla!
-你还好吗 -我很好
- You okay, yes? - Much good.
-给我 -你干什么
- Gimme that. - What are you doin'?
这地方挺破的吧
This place is kinda sketch, huh?
下一个
Next.
-你好 -文件
- Hi. - Paperwork.
你忘记签写需求申报了
Forgot to sign the declaration of need.
给你
Here you go.
"通过签写这份表格 本人申明
"By signing this form, I declare that I am
非常需要应急食物
in need of emergency food and that my income
并且收入低于贫困水平"
is below the poverty level."
你不觉得这有点伤人吗
It's kinda humiliating, don't you think?
-谢谢 -我很久没来
- Thank you. - I haven't been
食物救济处了
to a food bank in a while,
你们提供烤鸡吗
do you have rotisserie chicken?
下一个
Next.
-给你 -这都是什么
- Here you are. - What is this stuff?
豆子 奶酪和燕麦片
Beans, cheese and oatmeal.
这些我要怎么吃
What am I supposed to make with it?
发挥你的想象 先生
Use your imagination. Sir?
文件
Paperwork.
我喜欢这些染色的玻璃
I love all of the stained glass.
是啊 它们是这地方的特点
Yeah, they're typical of these places.
被誉为艺术与工艺之屋
It's what they call Arts and Crafts houses.
-酷 -过来 有东西给你看
- Cool. - Come here, I wanna show you somethin'.
坐下
Sit.
你不会失望的
You won't be disappointed.
好的
Okay.
抬头看
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表