我住这儿三年了
I've been here three years.
这里都被臭虫蛀光了
The place is fucking riddled with bedbugs.
那个新房♥东 她太小气
And the new landlady, she's too cheap
不肯花钱除虫
to bug bomb the place.
我♥操♥
Oh, shit.
多谢提醒
Hey, thanks for the heads-up.
没事
Yeah, of course.
还有 那个 你最好把衣服都烧了
And...I dunno, you might wanna burn those clothes.
那些虫子
Little fuckers are...
会从墙里跳出来
...like, bouncin' off the walls in here.
是吧
I know.
再见
Okay, bye.
你能处理酒后驾车吗
Yeah, you handle DUI?
不 不是 是朋友
No, no, it's--it's for a friend.
-当然 我可以等 -浪费时间
- Sure, yeah, I can hold. - Wasting your time.
闭嘴吃你的薯条
Hey, shut up and eat your fries.
对 我还在
Yeah, I'm still here.
不知道 他酒精测试吹了
Um, I don't know. He blew a...
1.8
1.8.
我保证不开车去哪
I promise I won't drive anywhere.
抱歉 对 我还在 对
Sorry, yeah. I'm still here, yeah.
他吹了1.8
He blew a 1.8.
对 他撞进人家房♥子
Yeah, he hit a house.
但没撞伤任何人
Um, but he didn't injure anyone.
走运
Got lucky.
第一次酒后驾车
First DUI?
不是 第二次
No, it's his second.
第五次
Fifth.
什么
What?
不是 抱歉 是
No, sorry. It's, um...
是他第五次酒后驾车
...it's his fifth DUI.
喂
Hello?
混♥蛋♥挂我电♥话♥
Prick hung up on me.
跟你说了这是浪费时间
Told you you're wasting your time.
第五次酒后驾车
Fifth DUI?
怎么可能这么多次
I mean, h-how does that even happen?
等你自己60岁再来问我这个问题
Ask me again when you're 60.
这地方一股狗屎味儿
Place smells like...dog shit.
其实是婴儿屎
Ah, it's baby shit, actually.
你应该打打折
You should go into sales.
我把这里清理过了
I scrubbed the place down,
但是味道还没散
but the smell seems to be lingering.
我会重新粉刷墙壁
I'm gonna give the walls a fresh coat of paint.
应该就没问题了
Should take care of it.
-我们要了 -太好了
- We'll take it. - Great.
-其实 -所以
- Actually-- - So,
要什么 头尾期押金
what do you need? First, last, security?
一千八
1,800?
不是
Uh, no.
没错 我需要头尾期以及押金
Well, yes, I need first, last, and security,
但房♥租是一个月一千
but the rent is 1,000 a month.
-一千 -你不是认真的吧
- 1,000? - You're not serious.
梅尔和妮莎说她们付六百
Mel and Nessa said they pay six.
那是因为她们早就入住了
Well, that's 'cause they've been here a while.
炉子里的烤尿片要额外收费吗
Will the oven full of baked shit cost extra?
我会收拾的
I'll clean that up.
我现在就能
Look, I will give you
给你两千一的现金
2,100, cash, right now.
七百一个月
That's 700 a month.
房♥租是一千一个月
The rent is 1,000 a month.
而且 我已经答应租给
And I already promised it
一个人好 安静的程序员小哥
to a nice, quiet tech guy
他愿意付一千块的房♥租
who's happy to pay the 1,000.
要么你们可以填个申请表
So, you can put in, uh, an application
预订以后的空房♥ 但房♥租还是一千块
for any future vacancies, but they'll be a grand too.
那个程序员是叫巴希尔吗
Tech guy named Bahir?
对
Yeah.
来吧 姑娘们
Come on, lady-friends.
你们填申请表
I'll make you a fancy coffee
我去给你们做两杯高级咖啡
while you fill out the application.
加拉格 你见到你叔叔了吗
Gallagher, your uncle find you?
-什么叔叔 -他来找过你
- What uncle? - He stopped by
五十几岁 很瘦
looking for you. 50s, skinny.
脏脏的样子有点性感 颧骨很高
Kind of dirty sexy. Cheekbones for days.
该死 你是怎么跟他说的
Shit. What'd you tell him?
说你不在这儿 他说没问题
That you weren't here. He said no problem,
他会去你家找你
he'll see you back at your house.
糟了
Fuck.
我们要上班了
We have a shift!
卡尔
Carl!
菲奥娜
Fiona!
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
妈的 我的冰♥毒♥哪去了
Fuck! Where is my fucking meth?
你再给我好好想想
You need to think about it a little more, huh?
放开他
Let him go!
莫妮卡已经死了 我们不知道你的冰♥毒♥在哪
Monica's dead. We don't know anything about your meth.
扯淡
Bullshit.
莫妮卡是打不死的小强
Monica is fuckin' indestructible.
她不可能就那么把七磅冰♥毒♥弄丢了
There's no way she just lost seven pounds of meth,
要么被她吸了 要么被她卖♥♥了
so either she smoked it, or she sold it,
要么就是被她那一家烂人偷了
or her fucked-up family stole it.
不管是哪种情况
And in any one of those scenarios,
你们都欠我七万块钱
I am still owned 70-fucking-grand!
别折磨他了
Fucking stop! Stop!
要么还我钱 要么还我冰♥毒♥
My money or my meth.
给你们24小时 听明白了吗
You got 24 hours. You understand?
超过时限 你就得担心小黛比
After that, you start worrying about little Debbie,
小利亚姆 还有漂亮的小菲奥娜了
little Liam, and pretty little Fiona.
没事了
Okay.
-你还好吧 -嗯
- You all right? - Yeah.
-真没事吗 -他妈的
- You all right? - Fuck.
不 情况很糟 你知道吗
No, I mean, it's bad. You know?
是"冰箱里只有伏特加和芥末酱"
It's "Nothing but vodka and mustard
那种程度的糟
in the fridge" bad.
我好奇芥末酱是用来抹在什么上面的
Wonder what he's putting the mustard on?
还有五次酒驾 我想连弗兰克
And five DUIs? I mean, I don't even think
都不至于酒驾五次
Frank has five DUIs.
那只是因为他没有车
Only 'cause he doesn't have a car.
我给六个律师打过电♥话♥ 他们都挂了
I tried six lawyers. They all hung up on me.
他完了
I mean, he's fucked.
他是不是要进监狱了
Right? I mean, he's going to prison?
不一定
Not necessarily.
要是他真能戒酒
If he can get sober for real
向法官表示他的决心
and show a judge he's serious--
但那是他唯一的机会
but that's his only shot.
我也不知道 我觉得他
I don't know...you know, I don't think
不可能成功戒酒
this guy could ever get sober.
你知道别人还这么说过谁吗
Know who else they said that about?
你和我 以及每一个戒酒成功的人
You and me, and everyone who ever got sober.
您需要找什么东西吗 先生
Can I help you find something, sir?
肥料
Uh, fertilizer?
好的 先生 肥料在靠墙那边
Yes, sir. Uh, against the wall,
在玫瑰花旁边 这狗真乖
next to the roses. Oh, she's a good girl.
你是不是条乖狗狗呀
Yes, aren't you a good girl?
没错 你是条乖狗狗
Yes, you are a good girl.
你是在喂她吗 不要喂她
Are you feeding her? No, don't do that.
但我是她的守护神
But I'm her patron.
什么 不 她是条服务犬
What? No, she's a service dog.
你都不应该摸她的
You're not even supposed to pet her.
我带您去玫瑰花那里
I'll lead you to the roses.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表