He just took off.
我应该恨他的
I should hate him.
但早上我只看了他一眼
But I took one look at him this morning
就心跳加速
and my heart starts racing again
我就 操 你懂吗
and just--fuck, you know?
你打算复仇吗
We looking for revenge here?
穿上你最骚浪贱的裙子
You gonna put on your sluttiest dress
诱惑他 去打他的脸
and punish him with temptation?
不了 我应该不会去
Nah, I don't think I'm gonna go.
-我对他真的没什么想说的了 -放屁
- I got nothing to really say to him. - Oh, bullshit.
哪个前任心里不记着仇呢
Every ex keeps a mental journal of fuck yous.
你肯定也记着
You must have.
我心已死
I just kinda went dead inside.
他是想重新回到你身边 是吧
He's trying to work his way back in, huh?
-你是这么想的 -嗯 操♥他♥妈♥的肖恩
- You think? - Yeah, fuck Sean.
没错 操♥他♥妈♥的肖恩
Yeah, fuck Sean!
感觉不错吧
That feel good?
老实说 好极了
Actually felt kind of amazing.
那你发短♥信♥告诉他你会去赴约
So text him and tell him you'll meet him.
-真的吗 -嗯 然后你放他鸽子
- Really? - Yeah, and then stand him up.
这一次换他被扔下
It's his turn to be left at the altar.
这是你♥爸♥打完架照的 希望他在天之灵安息
This is your pa after a fight, God rest his soul.
瞧你♥爸♥一脸血 那次巴蒂·史密斯
His face is a little bloody after beating Buddy Smith
骂你奶奶是婊♥子♥
within an inch of his life for calling
你♥爸♥差点把他给打死了
your grandma a whore.
我们是真正的肯塔基人 誓死捍卫家人
We are true Kentuckians. Stand up for family.
我 我也是这样的
Wow. That--that's what I do.
我都不知道这是肯塔基的传统
I didn't know it was a Kentucky thing.
他们是你的兄弟 比夫和巴里
These are your brothers, Biff and Barry
他们去猎完鹿拍的
after going deer hunting.
他们第一次打到的猎物被我挂在墙上那儿
I got their first kill right up there on the wall.
这是你叔叔崔维斯
And that is your Uncle Travis
照片上这条鲶鱼是他抓过最大的之一了
with one of his biggest catfish catches.
有70磅重
70 pound.
你用自己的手臂当诱饵吗
You use your arm as bait?
我把我的拳头和手臂伸进洞里
Used my fist and my arm. Stick it in the hole,
那条鲶鱼就咬上来了
catfish chomps down on it,
我就把它扯出来了
pull him out.
-靠 -痛归痛
- Damn. - Heh, hurts a little bit
但那叫一个有意思啊
but it's a hell of a lot of fun.
那是你妹妹斑比
And that's your sister Bambi.
她小时候以为相机的闪光灯是闹鬼呢
She used to think the camera flash was a poltergeist.
我妈呢
And what about my mother?
她跑了 孩子
She ran off, sweetie.
后来我们再没听过她的消息
We never heard from her again.
差不多就是你走丢的那阵
About the same time we lost you.
你们为什么要把我扔在加油站
Why did you leave me at the gas station?
那是意外 小巴
It was an accident, Barty.
你♥爸♥当时去尿尿了
Your daddy went to pee
他把你放在泡泡机那儿
and he left you at the double bubble machine
因为你喜欢看那些小球形口香糖
because you loved to watch those little gumballs.
然后 他以为我带上你了
And...he thought that I grabbed you
我以为他带上你了
and I thought that he grabbed you
车里又塞满了小孩
and the car was full of kids
谁也不知道你丢了
and didn't none of us know
10个小时后发现时我们已经在另一个州了
till we drove ten hours into the next state.
明天全家人一起过来吃烤肉的时候
You'll see. Tomorrow, when the whole family
你就知道 我们从来没忘了你
comes over for the barbecue-- you never left our hearts.
这位是
Who's this?
那是曾祖父乔·彼得斯曼上校
That's Great Grandpa Colonel Joe Petersman.
内战时期他可是个臭名昭著的强盗
He was a decorated raider in the Civil War.
他后面站着的这两个人是谁
Who're the two guys behind him?
杰赛普和哈罗德
Jessup and Harold.
也是家族里的老成员
Old members of the family.
伊恩
Ian?
姬内瓦
Geneva.
你来这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
我没别的地方可去了
I didn't have anywhere else to go.
你能帮我处理下吗
Think you can clean this up?
我去
Oh, shit.
过来
Yeah. Come over here.
能告诉我这是怎么回事吗
Wanna tell me how that happened?
我买♥♥毒品时被耍了
I got stiffed for my fuckin' dope.
毒贩拿刀片把我划伤了
Dealer sliced me with a razor.
我今天晚上不敢再出去了
Don't think I can go back out there tonight.
天哪
Jesus.
别动
Hold still.
我跑出来后就直奔这里了
I ran out of there and came straight here.
你说如果需要帮忙
You said I could come to you
可以来找你
if I ever needed help.
还算数吗
Is that still cool?
算数
Yeah.
当然
Of course.
那些人还在外面找你
That guy still out there looking for you?
在梦里 我家里
So, in this dream, my entire house
全是那种裸体模特
is filled with all these naked model types, right?
但每次我伸手想去摸那些奶♥子♥ 噗的一声
But every time I try to go and touch some tits--poof.
她就消失了
You know, she disappears.
听起来像我的现实生活
Sounds like my real life.
我醒来下面硬得不行
Oh, and I'm waking up with a boner so hard,
都能撞毁军人球场了
I mean, it could demo Soldier Field.
我还希望那样呢
I wish you would.
那个狗屁飞船体育场丑爆了
That fuckin' space ship stadium thing is God damn ugly.
这个挺火♥辣♥的 叫咪♥咪♥
All right, here's a hot one. Name's Mimi.
-那我就往右划了 -行
- I'll swipe right, yeah. - Yep.
把T字扳手递给我
Yo, pass me that T-Handle.
我就是感觉自己不应该撸那么多次
I just feel like I shouldn't be jerking off this much.
屌♥都被我扯短了
I feel like I'm yanking off inches. You know?
给你
Oh, here you go.
快看 我们匹配上了
Check it out, I got a match.
希望这次我碰她奶♥子♥她不会消失
I hope her tits don't disappear when I try to touch 'em.
你到底还修不修车了
You gonna fix that bike or fuck it?
天哪 受不了
Jesus Christ, already.
这下好了 我要做梦操车了
That's good, now I'm gonna dream about fuckin' a bike.
奖学金筹款会是明天
The scholarship fundraiser is tomorrow.
纸杯蛋糕的样本很好吃 感谢贝弗莉
The cupcake samples were delish, thanks to Beverly.
孩子们都很喜欢 加拉格先生也是
Kids seem to love them, and so does Mr. Gallagher.
-美味 -还没人报名
- Divine. - No one has signed up
负责家教会的洗车活动
for the PTA car wash.
很明显 爸爸们都不自己洗车
Apparently, none of the dads wash their own cars.
我和我儿子利亚姆负责洗车
I'll wash cars with my son Liam.
正好用来教他体力劳动的价值
Best way to teach him the value of hard labor.
太好了
That is a great idea.
我们都知道大部分孩子
I mean, we know most of these kids
-根本不懂体力劳动 -没错
- know nothing about hard labor. - Yeah.
他们的爸爸也是
Neither do their fathers.
这就是我们国家现在的问题所在
It's what's wrong with our country, now.
我们这些爸爸都忙着发邮件
We fathers are off typing out emails
或是给对冲基金执行卖♥♥盘
or executing sell orders for hedge funds
与此同时我们雇佣移♥民♥给我们干体力活
while we hire immigrants to do our manual labor for us.
我们不教孩子怎样用双手劳动
We don't teach our sons how to work with their hands.
我们太忙了没时间弄脏自己
We're too busy to allow ourselves to get dirty,
向孩子们展示如何挥洒汗水
to show our boys how to earn an honest buck
挣辛苦钱
off the sweat of their brow.
大家最后一次亲手割自家的草坪是什么时候
When's the last time one of us mowed our own lawn?
或是换别克车里的机油 或是挖个坑
Or changed the oil in the Buick? Or dug a ditch?
我们是失去男子气概的一代
We are a generation of lost masculinity.
我们得把男子气概拿回来
And we gotta start getting it back.
不管你是直的还是弯的
No matter if you're straight or gay.
你们有些人看起来很弯
And some of you look pretty gay.
不管你是插前面
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表