*爱国之心*
*True patriot love*
*深藏在举国儿女心中*
*From all thy sons-- *
你们都没听过 是吧
You don't know that, do you?
学会这首歌♥对你们来说很重要
That would be a good song for you to learn.
利亚姆 过来
Liam, come here.
我要去前院处理生意
I'm gonna go deal with my business in the front yard.
给我从每个被禁的伊♥斯♥兰♥国家中挑一个人
Get me one illegal from each banned Muslim country.
-明白吗 -明白了 老板
- Yes? - You got it, boss.
再见
Peace out.
*噢 加拿大 我们保卫你*
*O Canada. We stand on guard for--*
*哦 加...*
*O Can--*
-好了 我们开始吧 -你好 弗兰克
- Okay, here we go. - Hey, Frank.
-你好吗 -你能给我带三盒治哮喘的药吗
- How are you? - Can I get three Advair discs?
当然 小鲍比的哮喘很快就会好转 格蕾丝
You bet. Bobby Junior'll be breathing easy in no time, Grace.
比这里便宜一半 对吗
And it's costing me half of what it costs down here?
是的
Mm-hmm.
你好 先生
Yes, sir.
麻烦给我买♥♥三个月疗程的捷诺维
All right, give me three months' supply of Januvia,
100片诺华 175毫克的赛诺菲
100 tablets of Diovan, 175 milligram pills of Praluent
以及两支肾上腺素笔
and you might as well throw in two EpiPens.
老天 这都是你要的吗 莱昂内尔
Jesus, all that's for you, Lionel?
我就是一个行走的药罐子 弗兰克
I'm a walking medical disaster, Frank.
这就是为什么上帝创造了加拿大
Well, that's why God invented Canada.
好了 所有人都下好单
Okay, everybody, get your orders in.
我会跟你们一个很低很低的
Now, I'm giving you all a low, low
开业特别折扣
special introductory price.
下次就不会这么便宜了
I can't be so generous with my fees next time.
-你准备好了吗 毛里齐奥 -好了
- Uh, you ready, Mauricio? - Yeah.
你吃那么多止痛药得配合服用大便松软剂
Okay, you take a stool softener with all that Vicodin.
你不想跟猫王一样死在马桶上吧
You don't wanna end up dead on the can like Elvis.
-好的 -好了 下一个是谁
- Yeah. - All right, who's next?
又找到一块刀片
Found another razor blade.
我放到那堆"收藏"里
I'll add it to the collection.
这里就是一个垃圾场
This place is a dump.
但我们会让这里变得漂漂亮亮
But we're gonna make it look great.
别听他的负能量言论 好吗
Don't listen to Negative Nelly, okay?
他还在为教堂的事情生气
He's still mad about the church.
我姐把这栋房♥子当同情炮给你了
Yeah, 'cause you got pity-fucked by my sister
你才这么宽宏大量
with this building.
是的 她床上功夫不错
Yeah, and she was really good.
那当然 她想要的东西全部都能得到
I bet. She's great at getting what she wants
顺便坑死其他人
and screwing everyone else.
特雷弗 我们什么时候能搬进来住
Hey, Trevor, when do you think we'll be able to crash here?
等政♥府♥批了我们的入住证之后就可以
As soon as the city approves our occupancy certificate.
我列了一个需要入住的人员名单
I made a list of everyone who may need a bed.
如果漏了谁 你告诉我
Tell me if I forgot anybody.
你可以把杰米划掉了
You can take Jamie off here.
-为什么 -他现在应该住在家里
- Why? - He's living at home I think.
什么 从什么时候开始的
What? Since when?
前几天 他的父母
The other day, he tried to kill himself
把他拖去某间皈依教堂
after his parents haul him off
他差点自杀
to some conversion church or some shit.
该死
Shit.
还要炒蛋吗 我的国王
More scrambled eggs, my king?
要
Yes.
但这一次 喂我吃
But this time, feed 'em to me.
你想怎样都可以 陛下
Whatever you say, your highness.
该死的 小维
Damn it, V!
-过头了吗 -没有 继续
- Is that too much? - No, please, keep going.
别用叉子
Not with the fork.
你知道我想要你怎样喂我
You know how I want you to feed 'em to me.
对不起 陛下
I'm sorry, sire.
这才像话
That's what I'm talkin' 'bout.
妊娠期
怎么这么慢
What's taking so long?
我现在能感觉到胎儿在我体内生长
I can feel the fetus growing inside of me as I sit here.
我不会让任何事阻碍我
There's no way I'm letting anything get in the way
从焊接学校毕业以及找到份好工作
of finishing welding school and getting a good job.
所以这次你愿意堕胎吗
Oh, so you'd get the abortion this time?
不惜一切代价
Whatever it takes.
我怎么能成为那种在沃尔玛
How can I be that mom with three barefoot kids
推着三个光脚小孩购物的母亲
hangin' off her Walmart cart?
就算要把那玩意刮出去
If I have to get that thing scraped out
或者吃药 或者安节育环
or go on the pill or get an IUD up in me
或者之后立马阉♥割♥
or get castrated right afterwards,
-我都不管 -你得先有蛋 小黛
- I don't care. - I think you gotta grow balls first, Debs.
该死
Shit.
怎么了
What?
塞拉的男人
Sierra's dude.
黛比·加拉格
Debbie Gallagher?
终于
About time.
好运 小黛
Hey, good luck, Debs.
别怀孕
Don't be pregnant.
没有关
It's open.
我家人要把我逼疯了
My family is driving me insane.
-早上好 -每天起床
- Good morning. - Every day, I wake up
面对的不是吼叫 大哭 做♥爱♥
to screamin' or cryin' or fuckin'
就是有人在发疯
or someone doin' some crazy shit.
家里总是有陌生人
There's always strange people in my house.
我懂你意思
I know what you mean.
我记不住谁在生我气
I can't keep track of who's mad at me.
或者我在生谁的气
or who I'm mad at.
甚至开不了自己的车
Can't even use my own car.
我们该同情你吗
Are we supposed to feel bad for you
-是啊 -搬出去吧
- Yeah. - Just move out.
不行
Can't afford to.
你有自己生活过吗
Have you ever lived on your own before?
有的
Yes.
没有 不算有
No. Not really.
你28岁了还住在家里
So you're 28 and still living at home?
真可悲
That's pathetic.
多谢你了
Thanks. Thanks a lot.
楼下有个空房♥你可以住进去
There's an empty unit you can move into right downstairs.
-不 我需要钱 -这只是
- No, I need the money. - That's just an excuse
人们不愿犒劳自己的
people use when they're afraid to have nice things
-借口而已 -好了
- for themselves. - Okay, that's enough.
我们得去看那个巫师医生
We gotta go to the witch doctor.
-对的 -什么
- Yes. - The what?
妇科医生
Fertility guy.
-好的 -明天过来吧
- Oh. Okay. - Come by tomorrow.
我们要请几个人来喝酒
We're having a few people over for happy hour.
你把咖啡喝完再走吧
Finish your coffee and let yourself out.
拜
Bye.
我们上路了 各位
All right. We're on our way, everybody.
仰靠在椅背上 自在点
Settle back, get comfortable.
山羊怎么样了
How's the goat?
我们来玩个增进相互认识的字母表游戏
Let's play a little getting to know each other alphabet game.
轮流说自己的名字
We'll go around, we'll say our name,
来自哪里 喜欢什么
where we're from and something that we like.
我先来 好吗
And I--I'll start off, okay?
我叫弗兰克 来自美国
Uh, my name is Frank. I'm from the US of A.
我喜欢苹果
And I like apples.
该你了
Okay, now it's your turn.
你重复我说的
You--you repeat what I said
然后再介绍下自己
and then say something about yourself.
我叫弗兰克 来自美国
My name is Frank, I am from the US of A
我喜欢苹果
and I like Apples.
你说的是我
That's what you say about me.
说你的什么
Say what about you?
我的名字 我来自哪里 喜欢什么
My name, where I'm from and what I like.
你的名字 你来自哪里 喜欢什么
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表