What if I do?
这是个好问题
Great question.
这就引出了我们的首选计划 以礼待人
Which brings us to Part A of our plan: etiquette.
富人都很老派
Rich guys are old school.
他们都喜欢淑女
They want a lady to be a lady.
男人想要感受到自己的强大
A man wants to feel powerful.
那种真正的力量
Really powerful.
所以要让他在对话中占主导地位
So let him dominate the conversation.
要假装你觉得他非常迷人
Act like he's totally fascinating.
我做不到
I cannot do this.
好吧 这就引出了备选计划
Okay, this brings us to Part B of our plan.
这是个微型话筒 夹到你衣服上
This is a tiny microphone. Attach it to your shirt.
这是个微型听筒 放到你耳朵里
This is a tiny earpiece. Put this in your ear.
得了吧 斯维特 你是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Oh, come on, Svet. You're Russian.
你天生就该懂间谍这一套东西
This is spy shit. It's in your DNA.
测试 测试 能听到吗
Testing, testing. Can you hear me?
你就在这
You are right there.
我是说耳机里听得到吗
I meant in the thingy.
能听到吗
Can you hear me?
能
Yes.
好 照我说的做
Okay. Do everything I say.
抓抓你的鼻子
Scratch your nose.
把头发撩到耳朵后面
Tuck your hair behind your ear.
棒极了
Excellent.
说 凯文·鲍尔有一副性感的嗓音
Say, "Kevin Ball has a sexy voice."
我为什么要说谎
Why should I lie?
快说
Say it.
凯文·鲍尔有一副性感的嗓音
Kevin Ball has a sexy voice.
昨天晚上怎么回事
What the fuck was that last night?
我从没说过没有风险
I never said it was risk-free.
你也没说过
You also never said
我们得逃命
we'd be running for our lives.
他们为什么不雇用自己人 反而雇用我们
Why'd they hire us instead of hiring their own guys?
工贼不属于工会
Scabs are non-union.
工会的人有加班费 养老金 医疗保险
Union guys get overtime, pension, health.
所以我们在毁掉一个我们想要加入的组织
So we're screwing over a union we want to join someday?
如果我们不做 会有其他人做
If we don't take the work, someone else will.
这是错误的 也很危险
It's wrong and it's dangerous.
我再也不要当一个工贼了
I'm never being a scab again.
我刚收到了另外一个活的消息
Hey, just got a tip for another gig.
钱更多
Pays even more.
五百
Five hundred.
我♥干♥
I'm in.
你好
Hi.
拿是什么
What you got there?
免费家电
Free appliance.
如果你有耐心 用起来还不错
Works great if you're patient.
这是个破烂二手咖啡壶
Is that a shitty, old percolator?
意大利产的 这是艺术
It's Italian. It's art.
你们怎么还没走
What are you guys still doing here?
我们走不掉
We can't leave.
罗德尼的腿放不进车里
Rodney won't fit in the car with his leg.
而且我们的空调坏了
Plus, our AC is busted.
你们知道谁有SUV吗
You know anybody with an SUV?
或者我可以带你们去别的地方 你们要去哪
Or I can take you somewhere. Where you headed?
你们可以住到某个亲戚那
Is there, uh, some family you can stay with
或者以前的邻居
or maybe an old neighbor?
我们一直在找救济房♥
Oh, we've been looking into some charity housing,
但都要排队等
but they all have a wait list.
我认识一个人在本地收♥容♥所♥工作
I know someone who works with local shelters.
我可以问问他 或许能找到地方收容你们
I can ask him if he maybe knows a place that could take you.
-你愿意帮我们 -当然
- Wow, you'd do that? - Sure.
怎么回事
What the fuck?
宝贝
Hey, baby.
你把我的制♥服♥都剪了
You cut up all my uniforms?
我权衡了利弊
Well, I weighed out the pros and cons,
然后为我们的家庭做了个决定
and I made a decision for our family.
我觉得你不回学校
I think that it's better for everyone
对大家都好
that you don't go back to school.
我们要策划婚礼
We have a wedding to plan.
卡斯蒂
Kassidi.
不要那样喊我的名字
Don't say my name like that.
-卡斯蒂 -不要
- Kassidi-- - Do not
那样喊我的名字 我是认真的 卡尔
say my name like that, I mean it, Carl.
卡斯蒂 我不是在开玩笑
Kassidi, this is not a joke!
我要回军校
I am going back to military school.
我恨你
I hate you!
操 等等
Fuck. Wait!
你不能离开我 我会死的
You can't leave me! I'll die!
搞什么 你不会死的
Hey, what the fuck! You're not gonna die!
我们可以每周见一次面
We're gonna see each other like once a week!
-我做不到 -把门打开
- I can't! - Open up the door!
-我需要你 你在耍我吗 -搞什么
- I need you! You kidding me? - What the fuck?
-订婚就是狗屁 -什么
- This engagement is bullshit! - What?
我♥操♥
What the fuck?
我花了一百块买♥♥的
I paid like 100 bucks for that!
-混♥蛋♥ -别这样
- Fuck you! - Come on!
混♥蛋♥ 混♥蛋♥
Fuck you! Fuck you!
我的天 你想要我做什么
Oh, my God! What do you want me to do?
在你走之前娶我 傻瓜
Marry me before you leave, dumbass.
你爱我 对吗
You love me, right?
那还等什么
Then what's the point in waiting?
行吧
Okay, fine.
-今天就去吗 -可以
- Today? - Yeah, sure.
不过你有假身份证吗
But do you have a fake ID?
有
Yeah.
伊恩去哪了
Where's Ian?
不知道 我没见到他
I don't know. I haven't seen him.
操
Fuck.
他一小时前就该来这边帮忙布置的
He was supposed to be here like an hour ago to help set up.
我们的生活技能培养项目有个活动
Doing this thing about careers in emergency services
他要来给对急救工作有兴趣的人讲解
for our Life Skills program.
一大堆人因为他才报名参加 不过
Shit-ton of people signed because of him, but...
随便了
whatever.
有事吗
What's up?
帮我修房♥顶的
Uh, one of the guys
一个工人受伤了
who was working on my roof got hurt.
他这几个月都不能工作
He's gonna be out of work for a few months,
他们一家子只能住车里
and his family's living out of a car.
我在想你知不知道
I was wondering if you might know any
哪里有家庭避难所可以接收他们一家子的
family shelters that could take him?
好像还真有 跟我来
Um, I might, actually. Follow me.
对于伊恩天天跑去跟那些牧师作对这件事
So, uh, what's your take on this whole, uh,
你有什么想法
Ian ambushing all those ministers?
不知道该作何反应
Not really sure what to make of it.
我也是
Ah, yeah.
我一方面觉得很高兴
I mean, part of me is psyched
因为他在帮助别人
that he's helping people, but
另一方面 不知道怎么说
another part is, I don't know,
我又觉得很难受 因为我得挤开数不清的人
kind of bummed that I have to crowbar my way into his life
才能见他一面
if I want to see him.
这个地方很不错
This place is decent.
我会打电♥话♥过去让他们收拾好
I'll call over and get everything squared away
然后通知你
and let you know.
-谢了 -没事
- Thanks. - Yeah.
如果你看到伊恩的话 请你
And, hey, if you see Ian, please...
-我知道 -谢了
- Yes. - Thank you.
会帮你转告的
Will do.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thanks. - Yeah.
你♥他♥妈♥在搞什么鬼 弗兰克
The fuck is this, Frank?
儿子 我想我还没有对你近来
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表