What about the wedding guests?
我会带面纱 没人能看到
I wear a veil. No one will see.
-凯文 -干什么
- Kev. - What?
-去拿她手♥机♥ -你去拿
- Get her phone. - You get her phone.
我去 把砍刀拿着
I get it. Hold machete.
她如果耍花招 就割她的脸 懂吗
She tries anything, you cut her face, okay?
没门 她如果打算逃跑
No way. I'm not slashing her face
我是不会砍她脸的
if she tries to make a run for it.
"兹拉塔"
"Zlata"?
该死
Shit.
她妈要参加婚礼
Her mother is coming to the wedding.
她会发现斯维特拉娜不是她女儿 对吗
She's gonna know Svetlana isn't her daughter, right?
她会把你的肺扯出来然后吃了
你再吼一次 我就剃了你的头
You yell one more time, I will shave your head,
割了你的乳♥头♥
I will cut off your nipples,
把你卖♥♥给墨西哥贩毒集团
and I will sell you to the Mexican cartel
供他们玩 懂
for big fun, okay?
兹拉塔什么时候来
When is Zlata coming?
今天
Today.
我要去机场接她
I am supposed to pick her up at airport.
我还需要尿尿
And I need to pee.
拿个碗来
Get a bowl.
什么
What?
给她接尿
Use it for her to pee.
隔着裤子尿吗
Through her pants?
把她裤子脱了 去拿碗
Take the pants off! Get a bowl.
-你认识她妈 -兹拉塔
- You know her mother? - Ah, Zlata.
可怕的苏联老太婆
Scary old Soviet.
小时候在斯大林格勒战役中靠吃人肉幸存下来
Survived Stalingrad as a young girl by eating human flesh.
她是食人者
She was a cannibal?
好的 爸爸
-菲奥娜 -嘿
- Oh, hey, Fiona. - Hey.
回来洗个澡 换身衣服
Just back for a shower and a quick change of clothes.
老天
Jesus.
你脚趾怎么了
What happened to your toes?
弗兰克切掉了
Frank cut 'em off.
他什么
He what?!
没什么 我让他切的
It's no big deal. I asked him to.
你把那群占地的人赶走了吗
You get rid of the squatters yet?
没
Ah...no.
福特和妮莎看着公♥寓♥楼
Uh, Ford and Nessa are watching the building
我去找律师
while I go to a lawyer thing.
放火逼他们出来
Burn 'em out.
这是坏房♥东
It's the oldest trick
最古老的手段 纵火
in the slumlord's handbook: arson.
你把火放起来 他们只有两个选择
You set a good blaze, they got two choices:
大叫着跑出公♥寓♥楼
run out of the building screaming
或者活活烧死
or burn to death,
你还可以拿保险
and you get to the collect the insurance.
有人看到我另一只靴子了吗
Has anyone seen my other boot?
我才不会烧掉我的公♥寓♥楼 弗兰克
I'm not gonna burn my building down, Frank.
为什么 做房♥东太差劲了
Why not? Being a landlord sucks.
不交房♥钱的租客
Tenants who won't pay their rent,
马桶堵着...
toilets clogged with...
感恩节后的大便
massive after-Thanksgiving turds...
在那儿呢
Oh, there it is.
你得去找火鬼保利
You need to get in touch with Pyro Paulie.
-谁 -保利·帕特尼斯基
- Who? - Paulie Paterniski.
南区最厉害的放火者
Best firebug on the South Side.
他现在应该在巧手便利店上班
I think he works at the Handy Mart now.
别被他的外表吓着
Don't let his looks scare you.
他有一次点燃了
He had a trigger fuse
一桶喷气燃料 结果引火烧身
on a bucket of jet fuel go sideways on him.
医生用他屁♥股♥上的皮肤
The doctors used skin from his ass
修补了他的脸
to rebuild his face.
好了 我得去城市规划师的办公室了
Okay, I'm off to the city planner's office.
我也得走了
I gotta go too.
要带弗兰妮参加生日派对
I'm going to a birthday party with Franny
给德里克的曾曾祖母
for Derek's great-great-grandma who's turning, like,
过两百岁生日
200 years old or something.
我本来想问问你 我该不该去的
I was gonna ask you if you think I should go or not.
-不过我想还是去吧 -好
- But I think I should. - Okay.
别一直占着卫生间
Don't hog the bathroom, okay?
-我要洗个澡 -好
- I gotta take a shower. - Okay.
伊恩在吗
Hey, uh, is Ian around?
不知道 我才到
I don't know. I just got here.
他不在
He's not here.
好像昨晚就没回来
I don't think he came home last night.
好吧 那警♥察♥来过了吗
Well, have the police been here yet?
他们要逮捕他
They have a warrant for his arrest.
发生什么了
What the fuck happened?
事态失控
Things got out of hand.
他停药了吗
Is he off his meds?
不知道
I have no idea.
伊恩 我是菲奥娜
Ian, hi. It's Fiona.
回个电♥话♥好吗 这他妈怎么回事
Call me back, okay? What the fuck?
你给它起名字了吗
You name it yet?
你的摩托车
Your bike.
我没想过这事儿
I haven't really thought about it.
这是男孩儿还是女孩儿
Is it a boy or a girl?
当然是男的了
He's definitely a dude.
那 叫基斯怎么样
Then...what about... Keith?
为什么
Why Keith?
我喜欢这个名字
I just like the name Keith.
我能帮忙吗
Can I help?
当然
Uh...sure, yeah.
布拉德桌上有一盒钉子
There's, um...A box of pegs on Brad's desk.
谢谢
Thanks.
她妈妈还是没有音信吗
Still nothing from her mom?
当然没有
Hell no.
我他妈再也不想管她了
I'm so done with her fucking shit.
桌上没有盒子
There's no box on the desk.
好吧 我去看看
All right, I'll go take a look.
帮我看着好吗
Keep an eye on that, all right?
那盒钉子在哪儿
Yo, where's that, uh, box of pegs?
在那一堆东西里头
Uh, in that pile right there.
知道了
All right.
那是瑜伽垫吗
That a yoga mat?
对啊
Uh, yeah.
我的担♥保♥人觉得我可以试试
My sponsor thought I might wanna give it a try.
怎么
What?
应该能令我放松
Supposed to be relaxing.
你要问问我今天怎么样吗
So, gonna ask me how I am today?
快啊 问我今天怎么样
Go on. Ask me how I am today.
好吧
Okay.
你今天怎么样
How are you today?
太他妈的爽了
Fan-fucking-tastic.
-是吗 -我昨晚打炮了
- Yeah? - I got laid last night.
和卡米吗
Oh! Cami?
是啊 混♥蛋♥ 卡米 我的未婚妻
Yeah, asshole, Cami. My fiancee.
感觉如何
How was it?
其实我不知道
I don't know, exactly.
我射得太快了
I mean, I came so fast
我怀疑她没怎么爽到
I don't think she enjoyed it much,
但是
but, uh...
蛟龙出海 王者归来
I'm back in the bed.
这 真棒
That's, uh...that's great.
哥们儿 恭喜 真的
Man, congrats. Really.
是啊
Yeah.
可不是吗 谢了
Yeah, it is. Thanks.
积累小胜 对吧
Small victories, right?
对
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表