but after court.
好吧
Okay.
很好 现在我们马上得出发了
Good, right now, we gotta go.
快点
There you go.
现在我开始纳入新人
I will now begin intake.
当我走到你面前 你必须清楚大声地
When I get to you, state your name
说出你的名字
and your parents' net worth
和你父母的家底
in a loud and clear voice.
从你开始
You first.
很好笑吗
Something funny?
-你叫什么 -滚你的蛋
- What is your name? - Go fuck yourself.
你嗑了什么药
What drug are you on?
操♥你♥妈♥
Go fuck your mama.
你的腿疼痛指数有多少
What's the level of pain in your leg?
一点都不疼 很爽
Zero. I like it.
尤恩斯 我们到Patsy之家了
Youens. Look, we're at Patsy's.
没有见到你
All right, where you're supposed to be,
接个电♥话♥
just... Pick up.
布拉德 行了 吃点东西 好吗
Yo, Brad. Come on, you gotta eat. All right?
可怜的卡米
Poor Cami.
操 你能想象吗
Fuckin', you imagine?
我是条丧家之犬
I'm a rabid dog.
把我拉到空地上给我一枪吧
Just take me to a field and shoot me.
好了 我们来练习一下
All right, look, let's practice
如果他们问你有没有在戒酒互助会
what you're gonna say when they ask
见过尤恩斯 你该怎么说 好吗
if you've seen Youens at AA meetings, all right?
我说了 我是不会撒谎的
I-I told you, I'm not gonna lie.
好 我不是要你撒谎
Yeah, I'm not asking you to lie.
互助会的宗旨是诚实
AA's about honesty.
我是不会在出勤上撒谎的
I'm not gonna lie about attendance.
但你确实在会上见到他了
Look, you've seen him in a meeting.
就一次开会 就一次 还只有十秒钟
One meeting. Once. For ten seconds.
那这就不是撒谎了
Then it's not a lie.
你们要加咖啡吗
You guys want more coffee?
要加 谢谢
Yeah, thank you.
你见到尤恩斯了吗
Have you seen Youens?
本来约好了在这里见的
He was supposed to meet us here
今天是他的庭审日
before his court date.
没有 没看到他
Nope. Haven't seen him.
感觉我像是养了两只猫
I feel like I'm herding cats with these two.
是的
Yeah.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯 抱歉 就是些琐事
Yeah, sorry, just... stuff.
想谈谈吗
Want to talk about it?
不 破事而已
Nah, it's fucked up.
靠
Shit.
鲍勃说尤恩斯还在家里
Bob says Youens is still at home.
快走 多少钱
Come on. Hey, uh, how much I owe you?
-你走吧 忙完再来给钱 -确定吗
- Go. Settle up later. - You sure?
谢谢
Thank you.
快来 布拉德
Come on, Brad.
布拉德 快啊
Hey, Brad, come on, all right?
周末不来上班也不打电♥话♥
A no-call, no-show on a weekend?
你搞死我了 黛比·加拉格
You fucked me, Debbie Gallagher.
我知道 可情况不受我掌控
I know, but the circumstances were really beyond my control.
我要是没被关进密苏里州的监狱我肯定会打电♥话♥的
Of course I would have called if I weren't in jail in Missouri.
都怪后备计划州法律
It's the stupid Plan B state law's fault,
不怪我
not mine.
不好意思
Sorry.
缺勤就没工作
No show, no job.
请再给我一次机会 纳丁 拜托了
Please give me another chance, Nadine, please.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
行 这是最后一次警告
Fine. That was your final warning.
-明白吗 -明白 明白
- You hear me? - Totally, totally.
态度好点
And be nicer to people.
不然他们会去无人收费停车场 还省3毛
They could park at Easy Lot for 30 cents less.
说"请"和"谢谢"
Say "Please" and "Thank you."
乐意至极 谢谢
I would be pleased to. Thank you.
我知道你在想什么 答案是否定的
I know what you're thinking. And the answer's no.
那不是打错了
That's not a typo.
我就是那么快被提拔为副经理
I was promoted to assistant manager that quickly.
我跟你介绍下
Yeah, so why don't you let me tell you a little bit
我们这里是怎么操作的
about how we do things here.
不必了 我做了调查
No need. I did my research.
我们就开门见山吧
Let's just cut to the chase.
这是什么
What's this?
我值这个钱
I'm worth it.
加拉格先生 我自己都赚不了这么多
Mr. Gallagher, I don't make this much.
我在这儿干了38年了
I've been here 38 years.
我开价有点高 没错
Well, I started the negotiations high, yes.
不过要是半路没有杀出个网络来
But I would be a store manager too
我也能成为店长的
if the internet hadn't fucked us up the ass.
就算你勉强合格
Even if you were remotely qualified,
管理层也没有职位可给你
I don't have anything in management to offer you.
你的广♥告♥上写的"各级人士"
Your ad said "all levels."
"欢迎各级人士来申请"
"All levels welcome to apply."
现在唯一有空缺职位的就是墓地
But the only shift I have open is graveyard.
-最低工资 -我可是月度最佳员工
- Minimum wage-- - I was Employee of the Month.
这些嘉奖没有意义吗
Do these accolades mean nothing?
是的
Not really.
拒绝提议
Offer declined.
哥是白领
This collar is white.
我到别处去施展才华
I'll take my talents elsewhere.
我在网上看到的
I read about it online.
在陶瓷碗里装一袋柠檬
You put a bag of lemons into a ceramic bowl,
租金就能上涨100块
and bam, rent goes up like 100 bucks.
嬉皮士无法抗拒
Hipster catnip.
柠檬 我以为我们嬉皮士
Lemons? I would have thought we hipsters
喜欢的是无花果或者拉克鲁瓦葡萄柚汽水
would be into figs, or, like, pamplemousse LaCroix.
不 碗里放上柠檬
Nope, lemons in a damn bowl is all it takes
就能让你们心甘情愿付高房♥租
for you guys to want to be rent-raped.
不管有没有柠檬 我不确定
Well, lemons or not, I'm not sure you can ask 1,100 bucks
装着劣质滑门的公♥寓♥能收1100的租金
for an apartment with a janky pocket door.
完全卡住了
This is officially stuck.
能拆下来吗
Can't we just rip it out?
不知道 卡得很死
I don't know. It's in there good.
但我认识一个做木工的爱尔兰人
But I know an Irish guy that does wood stuff.
你要我去看看他在不在吗
You want me to see if he's around?
那就太好了 谢谢
Yeah, that'd be great. Thanks.
你弟在朝你扔鸡蛋
I think your brother's egging you.
别看他 那样只会让他变本加厉
Don't make eye contact. It'll just encourage him.
还是因为教堂的事吗
Is this still about the church?
老天
Jesus.
有人需要找个爱好
Someone needs a hobby.
加拉格家族里没有原谅的基因
Yeah, well, forgiveness is not exactly a Gallagher trait.
该死
Damn.
你不吼他什么的吗
Aren't you gonna yell at him or something?
不 知道为什么吗
I am not. You know why?
因为我是个28岁的成年女性
Because I am a 28-year-old grown-ass woman.
不是个有疯子行为历史
And I'm not a childish little shit
以及积累着
with a history of psycho behavior
没缘由怒气的小屁孩
and deep reservoirs of unfounded rage!
他们搞来了罐装喷漆
Oh, they have spray paint cans now.
正在人行道上喷呢
Yeah, they're spray-painting your sidewalk.
尤恩斯
Youens!
我的天
Oh, Jesus Christ.
你♥他♥妈♥干嘛呢 你今天还得上庭
What the fuck are you doing? You have court today.
-操 -我不去
- Shit...fuck! - I'm not going.
快起来
Come on, get up.
我们得给你洗洗
All right, we gotta get you in the shower.
我今天要进监狱了
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表