I'm going to fucking jail today.
只有你不知道
Everyone knows it but you.
在县级监狱待三个月
There's a big fucking difference
和在州监狱待十年
between three months in county
还是有很大区别的吧
and--and ten years in the state pen, right?
别理我
Leave me alone.
布拉德 来 帮我搭把手
Brad, come on, help me get him.
-操 -来
- Shit. - Come on.
妈的
Ah, shit.
-快 -我们抬他去哪儿
- Come on. - Where we taking him?
这边
Right over here.
婊♥子♥+无良房♥东
=婊房♥东
还别说 挺朗朗上口的
Gotta admit, it's catchy.
"遭雷劈的婊♥子♥" "婊房♥东"
"Thundercunt," "Cuntlord."
我好像发现规律了
I'm starting to detect a pattern there.
恶意毁坏公物
Vandalism.
你现在闯入了一片空地
Now you're trespassing on a vacant lot.
不 这不是空地
No, it's not a vacant lot.
它属于一位名叫可妮·鲁普的慈祥老妇人
A sweet old lady named Connie Rupp owns it
她同意我暂时占用此处
and has granted me temporary occupancy
收费11美元
for, uh, $11.
我有权站在我的私人领地
Now, I'm allowed to express myself on my property,
我的客人们也是
as are my guests.
人行道属于这座城市
Well, the sidewalk belongs to the city.
不是你的个人财产
It's not your property.
很好 这里
Oh, great. Over here!
-这边 各位 -这是搞什么
- Yeah, this way, guys! - What is this?
你偷走了他们
Well, you stole the possibility of them
拥有一个新家的可能性
having a new home away from them.
他们总得找个地方扎帐篷
They gotta pitch their tents somewhere.
谢天谢地 我有了那么大一个地方
Thankfully, I have access to a very large lot.
做饭用的帐篷安在哪儿
Where should we set up the kitchen tent
在哪儿挖厕所
and dig the latrine?
厨房♥放那边
Uh, kitchen there.
厕所挖那边 尽量靠近边界线
Latrine there, as close to the property line as possible.
我懂你的意思 相信我
Look, I get it, okay? Believe me.
我知道你生气了
I am aware that you're pissed.
可你也不能就在这儿建一个流浪汉大本营啊
But you can't just build a homeless tent city here.
我的房♥子还要租给房♥客呢
I have an open house and prospective renters.
厕所再挖得近一点
Closer. Dig the latrine closer.
房♥子周边1.5米范围才是她的
She's only got a five-foot setback,
所以能近一点就近一点
so get as close to the property as possible.
我要她闻到我们的屎味儿
I want her to smell our shit.
早上好 先生
Good morning, sir,
今天过得怎么样
and how are you on this fine day?
能出示下您的票吗
May I please have your ticket?
我要给你4.89块
I owe you 4.89.
好 稍等我查一下
Okay, if you just give me a moment to check that.
查一下
To check that?
你在怀疑我的算数能力么
You think you get to check my math?
我可是圣乔医院泌尿科的主任
I'm the head of Urology at St. Joe's.
你不过是个连三年级
You are a parking lot attendant
都不一定读完了的停车场管♥理♥员♥
who probably didn't finish third grade.
开门
Open the gate.
但是
But--y--
我的天
Oh, my God!
你就不能态度好点吗
You don't have to be a dick about it!
混♥蛋♥
Dick!
-怎么了 -冷
- What? - Cold,
-水好冷 -好 好 等会儿
- water cold. - All right.All right, hang on,
我马上开热水
I'm gonna turn the hot on, okay?
有了 有了
There you go, there you go.
你的肥皂和毛巾都在哪里
Hey where-where's your soap and all your towels, huh?
这没有肥皂
There's no soap in here.
谁家里会没有肥皂和毛巾
Who doesn't have soap and fucking towels?
你先扶住他
All right, you hold on to him, okay?
我去找些床单
And I'm gonna go get some bedsheets,
给他擦干净
dry him off with those.
把我手♥机♥拿来 怕卡米打电♥话♥来
Grab my phone! In case Cami calls.
-放在床上了 -好
- It's on the bed. - Yeah. Yeah-yeah-yeah.
烫 太烫了
Ow, hot! Now it's hot.
-知道了 -现在又太烫了
- All right, shit... - Now it's hot.
好了 好了
There you go, there you go.
妈的
Oh! Fuck!
卧♥槽♥
What the fuck?
他妈的吐我身上了
He fucking puked on me.
太他妈恶心了 现在我也要吐了
Now I'm gonna fucking puke 'cause he fucking puked on me.
天啊
Jesus!
我♥操♥ 我要回家
Fuck this! I'm going home.
不 不行 布拉德 尤恩斯
No, no, Brad! Youens!
听着 我们没时间折腾了
All right, we don't have time for this shit!
如果我们迟到 没能出庭
If we are late, if we do not show,
法官就会判你最重的刑罚
the judge is gonna slap you with
把牢底坐穿 懂吗
the maximum possible sentence, all right?
布拉德 看着我 看着我 喂
Brad, look at me, look at me. Hey.
你赶紧把这身衣服换掉
Hey, you need to get out of those puke clothes.
好吗 你去尤恩斯衣柜里
Okay? Go to Youens' closet.
找找有没有合适的
Try to find something that fits.
这是我最好的一套西装
This was my best suit.
我本来打算穿这身结婚的
I was gonna get married in this suit!
我不管 赶紧换
I don't care! Go, now!
好吧 听着
Okay, listen to me.
换衣服去 求你 好吗
Go get changed, please. All right?
等会儿路上我们顺便去卡米家一趟
And we will try to stop by Cami's on our way.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yes.
-我天啊 你先换衣服去 -好的
- But, Jesus Christ, go! - Okay.
-去 快去 -好 好
- Go! Go! - Okay, okay!
占领菲奥娜
Occupy Fiona!
占领菲奥娜
Occupy Fiona!
占领菲奥娜
Occupy Fiona!
占领菲奥娜
Occupy Fiona!
-占领菲奥娜 -伊恩
- Occupy Fiona! - Ian.
-占领菲奥娜 -伊恩
- Occupy Fiona! - Ian.
-占领菲奥娜 -伊恩
- Occupy Fiona. - Ian.
占领菲奥娜
Occupy Fiona!
-这什么情况 -你看不出来吗
- What the hell's going on? - What's it look like?
菲奥娜截下了我们的教堂
Fiona stole our building to
就为了保护她房♥产的宝贵价值
protect her precious property value,
于是现在她的房♥产价值
so now we're taking her property value
由我们来掌控了
into our own hands.
就是说你在利用我的孩子和你姐姐作对
So you're using my kids to fight your sister?
没有啊 他们对中产阶级化感到很愤慨
No, they're angry about gentrification,
住房♥权是一项人♥权♥
我是在帮助他们用正面而富有创造力的方式
and I'm helping them channel their feelings
来宣泄他们的情绪
in positive, creative ways.
看起来更像是你们家庭内部矛盾
This seems like a family issue.
我们要不要试下 “操♥你♥妈♥ 菲奥娜”
Should we try Fuck you, Fiona"?
想法不错
That's a good one.
操♥你♥妈♥ 菲奥娜
Fuck you, Fiona!
操♥你♥妈♥ 菲奥娜
Fuck you, Fiona!
-操♥你♥妈♥ 菲奥娜 -操♥你♥妈♥ 菲奥娜
- Fuck you, Fiona! - Fuck you, Fiona!
-操♥你♥妈♥ 菲奥娜 -操♥你♥妈♥ 菲奥娜
- Fuck you, Fiona! - Fuck you, Fiona!
加拉格先生 我实话告诉您吧
Mr. Gallagher, I'm gonna be straight with you.
我想找的是拥有
I'm looking for someone with
三到五年管理经验
three-to-five years management experience
和良好社交媒体能力的人
and strong social media skills.
-给地板店管理脸书 -没错
- Facebook for a flooring store? - Absolutely.
史密斯科林地板是一家新兴企业
Smith & Colin Flooring is a young company,
我们非常注重提升我们品牌的网络形象
and we are serious about increasing our online presence.
话题标签"我们的地板价格超乎你想象"
#OurPricesWillFloorYou.
听着 蕾克西
Listen, Lexy...
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表