剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
Get away! No!
Oh! 42!
我
I-I-I...
看不见 我看不见了 是你吗 表哥
Can't see. I can Is it- - is it you, cousin?
是 是我 我在呢
Yes, it is me. I am here.
你会没事的 -住嘴
You are going to be okay. - No.
让我说
It's my time.
我 我这辈子过得很好
I've- - I've lived a good life.
你把狗跟我关一起的时候
Oh, you should've fed the dog
应该先喂它的
before you put him in there with me.
不 你不能死
No, you- you cannot diel
对不起 我不该跟你说你不是我真正的家人
I'm sorry that I told you you were not my real family.
你要求看家庭装♥修♥节目
You had angered me by demanding
把我惹恼了
that we watch home- improvement shows.
你生活在水里
You live in water.
干嘛要在乎吃早餐的地方长啥样
I mean, what do you care about breakfast nooks?
对不起
I'm sorry!
没关系
It's okay.
你现在有了真正的家人
You have real family now.
他在纽约
i-in New York.
去吧
Go.
找到你的外星族人
Find your alien.
就当是为了我
For me.
我永远不会忘记你
I will never forget you.
虽死犹荣
It was an honorable death.
为了纪念我的生命
Honor my life by
请吃掉我的尸体
eating my dead body
要蘸黄油酱汁
in a butter sauce with a- -
配一杯上好年份的红酒
a nice- - like, a really nice Chardonnay.
42.
不要
No!
不要啊 42
No! 42!
不
No!
你不能走
You can't go!
撑住
Stay with mel
呼吸啊 该死
Breathe, damn youl
我也听见了你的呼唤
♪ I hear you calling me
亲爱的
♪ "Dearest"
♪ Too
亲爱的
♪ My dearest
这张照片
♪ This picture
我自己的记忆
♪ My own memory
希望
♪ Wishing
这张照片
♪ This picture
就是现实
♪ Was reality
从这里出发
♪ Where do I go
我该何去何从
♪ From here?
上帝
♪ The Lord
将你带走
♪ Took you away
如果你
♪ And if you
今天能来看我
♪ Could see me today
铭记你
♪ Remember you
我会铭记你
♪ I will remember you
大尼奇
♪ Big neech, oh, sheesh
瑞兹路 我的街道
♪ Rez road, my streets
铜盾 金牙
♪ Copper shield, gold teeth
精力充沛 无需睡眠
♪ Spirit hours, no sleep
无需多言 走在路上
♪ Ain't no more talkin', I'm walkin' this shit ♪
你会看到我的头发在风中飘扬
♪ You should see my hair blow in the wind ♪
这里好棒啊
Ha ha! This is awesome!
太可怕了 人太多了
This is awful. Too many people.
上次去有这么多人的岛
The last island that had this many humans on it
还是亚特兰蒂斯 结果不太理想
was Atlantis, and that did not turn out well.
那人养了那么多鸽子当宠物
That man has so many pigeon pets
所有鸽子都没被拴上
and not one of them is on a leash.
旅馆在这边 跟紧点
Okay, the hotel is this way. Stay close.
这是个恶作剧
This is a mean joke.
为了在地球上找到像我这样的外星人
In order to find the one alien on Earth like me,
我必须涉过这片人海
I must wade through this sea of humanity.
如果我有个外星球
If I had an alien ball,
就能把他们都变成石头
I could just turn them all to stone
这样他们就不会撞到我了
so they would stop bumping into me,
起码能让他们闻起来不那么臭
or at least make them stink less.
阿斯塔 这座城市怎么闻起来
Asta, why does this city smell
那么像很多东西同时成熟了一样
like so many things ripening at once?
你不是阿斯塔
You're not Astal
你 阿斯塔
You-- Asta!
阿斯塔
Asta!
阿斯塔 -给我过来
Asta! - Get over here right now!
都跟你说跟紧点了
I told you to stay close.
对不起
Sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
我都忘了这感觉有多棒了
Wow. I forgot how awesome this is.
是吧
Yeah, right?
格雷迪先生以前让我在这训练
Mr. Grady used to let me train up here.
小时候我爸常带我来这片
Yeah, my dad used to bring me up here when I was a kid.
再拍几张 然后就往上走
Well, take a few more, and then we'll head up top
山顶风景独秀
where there's a real view.
山顶
Uh, u-up top?
怎么上去啊
How are we gonna get up there? -
你会喜欢的
You're gonna love it.
下一个 点什么
Next! What can I get you?
麻烦给我两块意大利辣肠披萨
Um, I'd like two slices of pepperoni.
还要别的吗
Anything else?
还有
And.
我们是被派来的
We were sent here.
我们收到信♥号♥♥了
We got a signal.
明白我说什么意思吗
Does that mean anything to you?
你要什么
You want something?
外星人住这里吗
Does an alien live here?
我要一块意大利辣肠披萨
I'll take one pepperoni slice.
一块香肠披萨
One sausage slice.
再加一块意大利辣肠的
One more pepperoni slice.
加一块香肠的
One more sausage slice.
什么玩意儿 34块51
I don't need this shit. $34. 51.
再加一块香肠的
Make it one more slice of sausage.
哈利
Harry.
还有 要是刚才你没听清的话
Also, we would like to meet the alien,
我们想见见外星人
if you did not hear me before.
我点了几块意大利辣肠的
How many pieces of pepperoni did I order?
要不乖乖付披萨钱
You pay for your pizza,
要不滚蛋
or you get out.
没问题
Of course.
给 现金拿去
Here, have some closet cash.
不行 我去
No! My God. Oh.
这样吧
Uh, um, you know what?
给 不用找了
Uh, go ahead, keep the change.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
没想到我还得教你
I didn't realize I had to teach you
怎么点餐
how to order food.
太不可思议了
This is incredible.
我该把盘子也吃了吗
Am I supposed to eat the plate?
不行 -能吃吗
No. - Can I?
都沾上油了
Mmm, it's oiled.
我不理解
I don't get it.
你得到的号♥码就是这里
This is the number you got.
肯定有线索
Something has to be here!
我怀疑这号♥码在披萨店用之前
I wonder if the number's for whoever had it
被别人用过
before the pizza place.
这信息必须是公开的 对吧
They have to make that information public, don't they?
你干嘛呢
What are you doing?
有在听我说嘛
Are you listening to me?
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表