剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
I mean, it's a nice hat. Who wouldn't want this hat?
显然你就不想要
Well, obviously, you didn't,
这是圣诞节我送你的
because I gave it to you for Christmas.
啥 这
What? It's...
真是 不好意思了
You know what? Excuse me for trying
我只是想做点好事
to be a ray of sunshine.
裤子穿好
Oh, put your pants back on.
我不想跟你玩性♥爱♥游戏
I do not want to have sex games on you.
是我的膝盖
It's my knee.
疼死我了
It's killing me.
哕 -我最近一直在训练
Ew. - I've been training a lot.
我觉得我训练过度了
I think I overdid it.
那就别训练了
Then stop training.
不用谢 -我做不到
You're welcome. - I can't stop.
我马上就要参加滑雪巡回赛
I have a ski tournament coming up.
你必须给我看看
I need you to look at it.
行
Fine.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我十五年前就这么训练 一直没事
I used to train like this 15 years ago, no problem.
你的膝盖代偿了你滑雪出意外
Your knee is compensating for your tibiofibular joint
伤到的胫腓关节
that you injured in your ski accident.
而且 你很老了
Also, you are very old,
你的身体在衰退
and your body is falling apart
准备迎接你的死亡
as it prepares for your death.
你能不能
Yeah, can you just...
告诉我你能治好
you know, tell me you can fix it?
这次比赛我必须参加
I have to ski in this tournament.
滑雪是我
Skiing is the only thing
唯一的擅长的事
that I've ever been really any good at.
要是
So If I can't--
我参加不了这次比赛
If I can't ski in this tournament,
我不知道
I don't know...
我 拜托你了
I just...please.
你还能滑雪
You can ski.
没错 你可以
Yes, you can do it.
我对你有信心
I believe in you.
真的吗 -真的
Really? - Yes.
只是拉伤了肌肉
It's just a pulled muscle.
我给你开点药
I'm going to give you some medicine.
好
Okay.
这个缓解疼痛和肿胀
This will be for your pain and also for your swelling.
你很快就能拥有一个年轻的膝盖
You will have a child's knee again,
你很多年都不会死
and you will not die for many years.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我真是 松了一口气
It's such-- it's such a relief.
谢谢 -噢
Thanks. - Oh...
我♥干♥嘛要说这些
Why did I just say all of that?
我只关心阿斯塔
I only care about Asta,
所以为什么我要对
so why did I just give hope and encouragement
另一个人类友善
to another human?
难道我开始在乎人类了吗
Am I beginning to care about all humans?
我变成了什么怪物啊
What kind of monster have I become?
主楼有五星水疗馆
The main structure will be a five-star spa
商♥铺♥和餐饮云集的广场
and a piazza with shops and restaurants.
整个建筑都会有
And all the buildings will be full...
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉我们来迟了
Sorry to be late.
嗨 真是不好意思
Hey, guys. Sorry about that.
看来又来了几位
Looks like a few more excited citizens
想听好消息的市民
have arrived to hear the good news.
欢迎
Welcome.
我刚刚说到这会是全科罗拉多州最高级的
As I was saying, it will be one of the most exclusive resorts
度假村
in all of Colorado.
提问
Question.
等我展示完了
I will answer questions
再回答问题 谢谢配合
after the presentation is over, thanks.
这里是十年扩张计划
There isa ten-year expansion plan.
手放下吧 我待会儿叫你
You can put your hand down. I'll call on you after.
计划扩张修建高尔夫球场
An expansion plan to add a golf course...
现在呢 现在能问了吗
How about now? Can I ask now?
我已经说过了 过后再提问
And as I said, you can ask questions afterwards.
扩张 -现在呢
An expansion plan... - How about now?
修建高尔夫球场 -现在呢
To add a golf course... - How about now?
还有 -现在呢
And a... - How about now?
滑雪山 -现在呢
A ski hill... - How about now?
全年使用 -现在呢 现在呢
For year-round use... - How about now? How about now?
现在呢 现在呢 -有了
How about now? Now? - With, uh...
现在呢 现在呢
How about now? How about now?
收入的20%
20% of the revenue coming back...
现在呢 现在呢 现在呢
How about now? How about now? How about now?
回馈给镇上
To the town.
现在呢 现在呢
How about now? How about now?
现在呢 现在呢 现在呢 现在呢
How about now? How about now? How about now? How about now? ...
达茜 我想你有问题要问是吗
Uh, D'arcy, I think you-- you had a question.
是的 你考虑过车流量吗
Yeah, what about traffic?
嗯
Yes.
那主街不就得24小时过车了吗
Isn't Main Street gonna be wall-to-wall cars 24/7?
嗯 我同意奥♥运♥英雄达茜·布鲁姆说的
Yes, I agree with our great Olympic hero, D'arcy Bloom.
更多的车流量对佩兴斯来说是件好事
More traffic is great news for Patience.
我问的不是这个 -我同意 车流量意味着更多游客
Not at all what I said. - I agree, traffic is tourism.
不是
Nope.
也就是当地做生意的收入会增加
Which is money in the pockets of local business owners.
直到所有的小本生意
Until all the small businesses get pushed out
都被连锁巨头挤走
by the bigger chains.
不会的
Won't allow it.
或者度假村毁掉了环境然后害死我们
Or we die because the resort destroys our environment.
确实 大型企业已经毒害了霍桑溪
Exactly, big business already poisoned Hawthorne Creek.
是的 谢谢你
Yes, thank you.
我知道现在外面有传言
I see word has gotten out about that,
相信我 作为霍桑家族的一员
and trust me, as a Hawthorne,
我非常重视
I take the poisoning
霍桑溪的污染状况
of Hawthorne Creek very personally.
还有 虽然与此事无关 我想提议
Also, unrelated, I would like to make a motion
重新给小溪命名 有人赞成吗
to rename the creek. Any seconders?
这里不是法庭 行吗
This isn't a court of law, all right?
啊 -就事论事
Hmm? - Stay on point.
行呗
Sure, yeah.
听着 这条有待重命名溪的问题
Look, what happened at the Creek To Be Renamed
正是我们需要度假村的原因
is exactly why we need this resort.
我们可以用收入
We can use the money it brings in
来帮忙清理小溪
to help clean the creek.
绿灵地♥产♥公♥司♥非常注重
And Greensoul Properties is known for their commitment
保护环境
to the environment.
就连这个模型
Even this model they provided is made
都是回收的软木塞 光碟和尿片制♥作♥的
from recycled wine corks and CDs and diapers.
所以才这么臭吗
Oh, is that why it stinks?
笑死
Oh-ho-ho-ho, baby!
说得好
You tell him.
嘿 -抱歉 先生
Hey. - Sorry, sir.
嘿 我本来也很怀疑的 但是后来我明白
Hey, I was skeptical too, but then I realized
这个度假村对我们有好处
how much good this resort could do for the town.
经营收入分成
The revenue that it brings in
可以大大提高佩兴斯的公共服务质量
will bolster the public services in Patience,
比如学校
like the school,
新书 操场
new books, an athletic field.
还有执法部门
Not to mention law enforcement.
等度假村开起来
I mean, when this resort comes in,
我们就能有足够的人力保护镇上的每个人
we'll have the manpower to protect everybody in town.
你想想 全天候都有人
Just think of it for a second, 24-hour surveillance
监视佩兴斯的所有居民
on every citizen in Patience.
什么 -我们才不想
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表