剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
Didn't seem the right time to push her out into the world.
哦 天呐
Oh, God.
爸爸 我就喜欢你这么太善解人意
Dad, I love how compassionate you are.
我明白 真的 我懂
And I get it. Really, I do.
每次她喝得酩酊大醉 不省人事的时候
I was the one rubbing her feet and holding her head up
我都在她身边安慰她
while she was throwing up detoxing, okay?
但是我们不能
But we can't--
我们不能让她一直这么沉溺下去
we can't keep indulging her.
她不是小孩子了
She's not a child.
如果你不让她去面对那些风风雨雨
If you don't push her into the real world
强迫她去过她自己的生活 你就是在纵容她
and force her to live her life, you're just enabling her.
你说的一点没错
You're absolutely right.
我知道
I know.
那她是时候应该搬出去了
It's time she moves out.
你是时候应该搬出去了
It's time for you to move out.
你说什么
What was that?
你说的对 你不再是个孩子了
You're right. You're not a child.
是我太宠你了 都没能让你独♥立♥
I love you too much to enable you.
就把这事当成个契机吧
Consider this your push.
对 但是
Yeah, but--
这不是
that's not...
快 快 -快啊
Come on. Come on. - Come on.
我就在你后面
I'm right behind you.
我的天
Oh, my God.
是我儿子
It's my son.
什么 -我儿子在这
What? - My son is here.
他一直都关在你这
You've had him this whole time.
帮我解开手铐
Uncuff me.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
原谅我没法相信你
Forgive me if I don't believe you.
抱歉 挪一下
Excuse me. Excuse me.
好 -真希望我能告诉你
Okay. - If I could just tell you
你的车要延长保修期
about your car's extended warranty.
挪一下
Excuse me.
还记得我们小时候
Remember when we used to lay here
经常躺在这看这些星星吗
and stare at these stars when we were little kids?
还有青少年时期
And high teenagers.
对 那时候也会
Oh, yeah. That too.
我们会一起聊未来 几个小时都不腻
And we would talk for hours about our future.
我们都想嫁给李·史密斯
We were both gonna marry Lee Smith.
然后我会
You know, and then I'd...
不可避免地搞砸 最后他就归你一个人了
screw it up inevitably and you could have him to yourself.
嘿 我觉得是因为锦标赛的事
Hey, you were under a lot of pressure
你压力太大了
being in that tournament.
好吧 别帮我找理由了
Yeah, don't make excuses for me.
其他人也参加锦标赛啊
You know, other people were in the tournament.
也没见他们吃药啊或者
They didn't get hooked on pills and have to hole up
不得不躲在闺蜜的家里 就因为一个人待着
at their best friend's house because being alone
比死还难受
is worse than death.
你不是一个人啊
You're not alone. -
我知道
I know.
真是太蠢了 我都是成年人了
It's stupid. I'm an adult.
我应该能处理好自己的事
I should be able to take care of my own shit.
别这么说
It's not stupid.
我也不喜欢独自一人面对各种事情
I'm clearly not a fan of being alone either.
我都没有自己单独住过
I mean, I haven't lived on my own in...
从来没有
well, ever.
我甚至都没有自己的住处
I've never even had my own place.
也许我们可以住一起
Maybe we could move in together.
这样你就有自己的住处了
Then you'd have your own place.
真的吗
Really?
我的天
Oh, my God.
我们可以租个湖边的房♥子
Ooh, maybe we could get a house by a lake.
就像你外婆的那个小屋
Oh, like your grandmother s old cabin.
天哪
Oh, my God.
我们也得弄个跟她一样的旧电视
We'd have to get one of those old TVs like she had.
对 带两根天线的那种
Yeah, with the rabbit ears.
嗯
Yeah.
那电视实在是太模糊了
That thing was fuzzy as shit. - Mm-hmm.
啥都看不清
You couldn't see anything.
然后外公就会用手去抓住天线
And so Gramps would hold the antenna...
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm.
这样她喜欢的肥皂剧才能变得清晰起来
So her soaps would come into focus
她就可以看了
and she could watch.
天 他好爱她
God. He loved her so much.
真的特别美好
That was so cute.
我
I...
我觉得
I get that--that--
那种模糊
that fuzziness.
就像
It's...
就像我的人生总结
it's like my life in a nutshell.
所以我这周必须来你这
That's why I had to be here this week.
当我跟你在一起时
When I'm around you, it's like...
就好像你在抓着天线
you're holding the antenna.
一切都清晰起来了
Everything gets clearer.
我会一直握着你的天线的
I'll always hold your antenna.
真腻歪
Gross. -
不好意思
Excuse me. - Oh!
喂
Hello?
什么
What?
好吧
Oh, okay. Whoa.
谢了 艾伦
Thanks, Ellen.
怎么了
What is it?
是本
It's Ben.
我是来找我儿子的
I'm looking for my son!
我是来找我儿子的
I'm looking for my son!
爸
Dad?
儿子
Son!
罗伯特 站住
Robert. Stop.
别去他那
Don't go to him.
你跟我们是一起的
You belong to us.
你选错了
You made the wrong choice.
不
No!
抓住他
Get him.
你 你找到了你的宝宝
You f--you found your baby.
你也是
So did you.
对我来说太晚了
It's too late for me.
请你
Please...
救救他
save him.
救救我儿子
Save my son.
罗伯特
Ahh! Robert!
走吧
Let's go.
站住 不许动
Stop. Don't move.
你不能带他走
You can't take him.
放下他
Put him down.
我们在里面
We're in here!
这边走
This way.
佩兴斯 卫生诊所
我没事
Look, I'm fine.
别担心
Don't worry.
按我说的就行
Just go along with my story.
我已经告诉警♥察♥你在冰面上打滑了
I already told the cops you hit an ice patch.
你没有喝酒
You weren't drinking.
我 我是没喝酒
I--I wasn't drinking.
对 就这样说
Exactly. Just like that.
我的天
Oh, my God.
怎么回事
What happened?
他没事 开歪撞路边了
He's fine. He veered off the road.
他绝对没喝酒
He definitely wasn't drunk.
我没有 -我不就这么说的吗
I wasn't. - That s what I said.
幸好你没事
Thank God you're okay.
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表