剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
it messes with my head every time it comes around.
现在能解开了么
Can you unlock me now, please?
我去 不好意思
Oh, God, sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
要是没别的事儿了
Now, if that'll be all,
我就回家陪我爸了 好吧
I'm gonna go home and be with my dad, okay?
我喜欢这样的夜晚
I like nights like this.
真正仲夏夜
Real summer nights.
夏天属于孩子们
Summer's for kids, you know?
是啊
Yeah.
他叫杰西
His name was Jesse.
我那会儿大概 10岁吧
I don't know- - I was, like, 10 years old.
在附近见过他
I had seen him around the neighborhood.
他有时候会跟着我
You know, he'd follow me around sometimes,
但我从来 从来没跟他说过话
but I never-- I never spoke to him.
然后有天晚上 大概10点吧
And then one night, it was, like, 10: 00, and, um
有人敲门
there's a knock at the door, right?
大晚上那个点儿不会平白无故
Now, you don't just go knocking on nobody door
去敲别人家门的 对吧
at that time of night, right?
所以我爸 他 去开门
So my dad, he- he answers the door
左轮手♥枪♥别在背后了
with his service revolver behind his back.
然后
And, uh
等他开了门 有个瘦骨嶙峋的小孩
And when he opened it up, it was this scrawny little kid
站那儿说“麦麦能出来玩吗”
standing there talking about, "Can Mikey come out and play?"
真不敢相信我爸竟然同意了
I couldn't believe it when my dad said, "Yeah. "
所以我就出去了
So I went on out.
就这样
That was it, you know?
打那天起 我们就成了最好的朋友
From that day on, we was best friends.
什么事儿都一起做
We did everything together, you know,
从小学到高中
all through grade school, through high school.
一起上警校
Went through the academy together.
孟不离焦
Everything was me and him.
他跟我
I mean, he and I--
当了差不多20多年兄弟了
we were practically brothers for over 20 years, you know?
他是能跟我一起笑到哭
I mean, this is somebody I laughed with until I cried
然后又哭到笑的哥们儿 理解吗
and cried with until I laughed again, you know?
然后
And then, uh.
然后他就 他就走了
and then he's just-- he's just gone. ...
再也回不来了
forever, you know?
我只是 我理解不了悲伤
I just-- I don't understand grief.
理解不了
Don't make no sense to me.
就是 找到一种方式
You know, you find a way to...
跨过它 越过它
you know, to step over it and move past it,
绕过它 但是
go around it, but that...
那种空虚 永远不会消失
That emptiness, it don't ever go away.
我在呢 畅所欲言吧 没关系
I'm here. You can talk. It's okay.
是我的错 他才没的
It's my fault that he's gone.
是我让他上楼 是我叫他往那边去
I sent him up those stairs. I told him to go that way.
不是的
No.
是我害死他的 我只是 我不能
It's my fault that he's dead, and I just- - I can't- -
我不能再失去你了
I can't lose you.
我不能让你出事 副警长
I can't have nothing happen to you, Deputy.
要是你出了什么事
If something happened to you...
你会怎样 杀了我
You'd what? Kill me?
对 我会杀了你
Yeah, that's what I do.
我会杀了你的尸体
I'd murder your corpse.
我不会出事的 知道吗
Nothing's gonna happen to me, okay?
你也不会有事 因为我不允许
And nothing is going to happen to you, because I won't let it.
谢谢
Thank you.
夏天属于孩子们
Summers are for kids, you know?
这药似乎只对留着小八字胡
This drug seems to only affect men with mustaches
男性有效
shaped like tentacles.
我什么感觉都没有
I do not feel a thing.
该死
Oh, shit.
嗨 打扰一下 你们有谁知道
Hi, excuse me, do any of you happen to know
哪儿能找到哥利亚
where I could find Goliath?
是不知道的意思吗
Is that a no?
你们还在找
I can see you're still searching
纽约幽灵
for The Ghost of New York.
来
Come.
他的画根本买♥♥不到
His paintings are completely unavailable,
当然了 法律意义上是这样
of course, legally,
但我可以给你几个名字
but I can give you a couple of names.
黑市上十分畅销
There is a robust black market.
你不懂 我不要找他的画
I don't think you understand. I don't need his paintings.
我要找他
I need him.
画会升值的
They've become quite valuable.
当然 我是一副都不会卖♥♥的 尤其这副
I'd never sell one, of course, certainly not this one.
这是哥利亚为我画的
Goliath painted it for me.
我觉得现在我没事了
I think I'm okay now.
不过 这不仅仅是艺术
It wasn't just about art, though.
我觉得哥利亚需要我
I think Goliath needed me.
跟我说说
Tell me...
你知道哈利是外星人多久了
How long have you known Harry is an alien?
你可以走了 -好的 谢谢
You can go. - AlI right, thanks.
要买♥♥什么
What can I get you?
你有什么
What do you got?
每个人都在和我说话
♪ Everybody's talkin'at me ♪
他们说的 我一句话也没听见
♪ I don't hear a word they're sayin'♪
只有我脑海中的回声
♪ Only the echoes of my mind
人们停下来 看着我
♪ People stoppin', starin'
我看不到他们的脸
♪ I can't see their faces
只看见他们的眼影
♪ Only the shadows of their eyes J
什么玩意儿
This is some bullshit.
我要去阳光照耀的地方
♪ I'm goin'where the sun keeps shinin'♪
穿过倾盆大雨
♪ Through the pourin' rain
我不会让让你
♪ I won't let you leave
将我的爱抛下
♪ My love behind
我不会让你离开
♪ I won't let you leave
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表