剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
And I definitely don't shit pellets.
不 你听没听我说话啊
No. Have you been listening to me at all?
什么
What?
看嘛
Exactly.
嘿 你今天过得怎么样
Hey. How was your day?
不太好
Not great.
我去了哈利家 发现了这个
I just went to Harry's and found this.
我很担心
I'm worried.
如果我们没回来 那就是死了
"If we do not come back, we are dead."
这啥意思
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
我觉得纸条上的问题
Well, I don't think the problem
不在于写没写清楚
with the note is clarity.
丹 别走
Dan, let's go.
她还在啊
She's still here?
我以为你要去和她谈谈
I thought you were supposed to talk to her.
是要谈
I did.
她出去把自己的游戏机
She left and got her PlayStation
拿回来了 -噢好吧
and came back. - Oh, okay.
好了 都准备好了 丹 走吧
Okay, all set. Dan, come on. Let's go.
黑夜怪兽查理要来了哦
The Night Monster's coming.
走了 黑夜怪兽查理
Gotta go. The Night Monster.
爸
Dad.
好
Okay.
我的鼹鼠灯呢
Where are my Moggles?
哦 皮弗娄牛生气咯
Oh, grr. Now the Beefalo are mad.
用你的火腿棒
Use your Ham Bat.
啊 一定是臭鼬宝宝带着零食来了
Oh, that must be baby-skank with the snacks.
你邀请了朱迪吗
You invited Judy?
你不用邀请她进来的
Well, you don't have to let her in.
你拿上零食就行了
You can just take the snacks.
我们需要薯片 -我们需要精神值
We need chips. - We need sanity.
我们只剩15%了
We're down to 15%.
嘿 朱迪 -嗨 阿斯塔
Hey, Judy. - Hey, Asta!
哦 -非常感谢
Oh. - Thank you so much
你照顾我们的女儿 -好
for taking care of our girl. - Sure.
我来吧
I got it from here.
好朋友带着零食来了
Best friend in the house with snacks.
朱迪 -有我呢
Judy. - I got you.
好 所以 今晚 达西
Okay, so tonight, D'arcy...
朱迪 -我为了你把我家
Judy. - I got my place tricked out
收拾好了 知道吗
for you, okay?
我把床铺好了
I wiped down my comforter.
我
I--I--
我把《七宝奇谋》的带子修好了 还记得么
I fixed my "Goonies" tape. Remember?
我还在橱柜上放满了
And I've had, like, all your favorite candy
你爱吃的糖 大概够吃三天的
out on the counter for, like, give, take three days
以防你决定早点过来
just in case you were to, you know, have come by sooner.
嗯 但是我不和你住
Right, but I'm not staying with you.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know that.
所以我留在这里更好
That is a better plan that I stay here.
我现在明白了
I totally get it now.
因为我这边突然有很多老鼠
'Cause I weirdly do have a lot of mice all of a sudden.
是吗 -嗯
Do you? - Mm-hmm.
啊
Huh.
我和其中一只交上朋友了
I've made friends with one.
他很矮
He's very short.
我叫他 伯纳德
And I call him...Bernard.
英国人那种说法“伯纳德”
Like British people say, "Bernard."
我说“伯纳德 还有芝士吗”
I'm like, "Bernard, is there more cheese?"
他说“没啦 都是我的”
And he's like, "No. It's all mine,"
真的太可爱了
which is so cute.
这是什么
What is this?
抱歉 您不能停在这儿 这里是禁区
Sorry, you can't be here. This is a restricted area.
我这有个包裹要给麦卡利斯特上将
I have a delivery for General McCallister.
这里没有你说的这个人
There's no one here by that name.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
我能给你看样东西吗
May I show you something?
天
Jesus Christ.
叫上将来
Get me the general.
你在哪儿找到的 这个
Where did you find...this?
别在这儿说
Not out here.
咱们进去里面说吧
Let's talk inside.
这个基地是我在管理
I run this base.
不是你想怎么样就能怎么样的
You don't get to dictate anything.
我手上有个外星人
Well, I am the one with the alien,
所以我说什么就是什么
so I will dictate whatever I want to dictate.
我给你20分钟时间
You have 20 minutes.
现在开始
Make it count.
你还剩大概8分钟
You have about eight minutes left.
我的线人告诉我 这就是你们
My sources tell me this is where you keep
保存外星人的活动信息的地方
information on alien activity.
我想要
I want it.
我觉得你还是别听那帮
Maybe you should stop listening to rumors from loons
在你荒谬的小会议上
wearing antenna headbands
瞎说八道的笨蛋的话了
at your ridiculous little conventions.
看来你对我挺了解的嘛
You seem to know a lot about me.
我只是喜欢有备无患
I like to know who the threats are.
我可不是什么忧患
I'm not a threat.
就是这吧
So this is it.
你蓄谋已久的事
You planned this all along.
你想干什么
What are you doing,
和你带的那玩意儿并肩作战
working with that thing you brought with you?
这话就是扯
Now you're being ridiculous.
我只不过是比较敏捷而已
Maybe I'm just quick on my feet.
我可不会和外星人并肩作战
I would never work with an alien.
这杯敬让那些要建度假村的混♥蛋♥们
Here's to sending those resort bastards
打道回府
on a getaway of their own.
咱们先别太高兴
Let's not get too excited yet.
只申请下来了临时禁令而已 要做的还多着呢
It's just a TRO. We've got a long way to go.
我知道啊 但要是我们晚饭前喝酒
I know, but if I'm drinking before dinner
还聊工作话题
and we tie it to work,
这样听起来感觉更加专业一点嘛
it just feels more professional.
好 同意 冲这个得干一杯
Okay, yeah. I can drink to that.
嗯
Yeah.
嗨
Hi.
你们有看见约翰吗
Have you seen John?
我想找他喝两杯 -没看见
I'm meeting him for a drink. - Nope.
要不你坐下来和我们一起吧 等他来了再说
Oh, why don't you sit with us until he gets here?
好 -我们正在庆祝
Yeah. - We're celebrating.
我们刚拿到了度假村的
We just got a temporary restraining order
临时限制令
for the resort.
那可太好了
Oh, that's great.
嗯
Okay.
我本来还以为你听到这个会更加兴奋呢
I thought you'd be a little bit more excited than that.
我是挺开心的 抱歉
Oh, I am. I'm sorry.
只是我一直在等着我的一个朋友的消息
I've been waiting to hear from a friend of mine.
他们摊上麻烦了 所以在听到他们的音信之前
They're in trouble, so until I hear back,
我一直都有点忧心忡忡的 你们懂的
I'm just a little worried about them, you know?
明白 确实很让人担心
Yeah. That's hard.
我只是真的太不喜欢这种孤立无援的感觉了
I just don't like this feeling of being helpless.
你才不是最孤立无援的那个
You're, like, the least helpless person I know.
比如我们两个
Look at us.
我们在拖延建立度假村的进度
We're slowing down this huge resort company.
总有办法的
There's always something that can be done.
谢谢 太感谢了
Thanks. Thanks.
嘿 我明白你说的那种孤立无援的感觉
Hey, I get the feeling helpless thing.
我这几天也是这样的
That's me too these days.
本 他最近正在经历一些事情
Ben's he's going through something.
他最近一直都在做噩梦
He's been having these nightmares.
他甚至都有梦游的症状
He's even been sleepwalking.
梦游 他又开始那样了吗
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表