剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
我现在出去检查下尸体
I'm gonna go outside. I'm gonna check the body,
你和哈利待在这里 把他的伤治好
and you are gonna stay here with harry, fix him up.
我们能行的
We got this.
知道吗 -好的
Okay? Okay.
她不会有危险的吧
is she gonna be okay?
那个外星宝宝还在外面
There's still an alien baby outside.
你是说那个进入我脑海 警告我
Do you mean the alien baby who attached to my head
一个邪恶的外星种族即将入侵地球
to warn me that there is an evil alien race
的外星宝宝吗
planning on taking over earth?
它已经被枪声吓进湖里去了
The gunshots scared it back into the lake.
你可真走运
Well, you're very lucky,
要是再低几英寸
because if this had been a few inches lower,
就射进心脏了 你就活不成了
it would've hit your heart, and you'd be dead.
等等 你会死吗
Mm. Wait. Would you have died,
还是会变回外星人
or would you just turn back to alien?
如果真被子弹击中心脏
If the bullet hit the human heart,
还没等我变回外星人
it would kill this body
这副躯体就会死掉
before I could turn back into an alien.
所以我也会死
then I would die too.
哦 哈利
oh, harry.
我没死
I'm not dead.
我还活着 因为你把坏人杀了
I am alive because you killed the bad man.
谢谢你 阿斯塔
Thank you, Asta.
不客气
You're welcome.
我很讨厌这种濒临死亡的人类情感
I do not like this human feeling of being almost dead.
每当我的薯格中有一块烤焦了的土豆
When I get a burnt potato in my hashbrowns,
我会把它放在盘子一边 选择视而不见
I put it to the side of my plate and ignore it.
我也将如此对待死亡
I will do the same with death.
果然 已经感觉好多了
I feel better already.
我有自己的路
♪ I'm cutting my own way ♪
过我自己的日子
♪ through my own day ♪
我只能说
♪ and all I dare say ♪
这是我自己的选择
♪ is it's my own ♪
我自己的岁月
♪ the years I've known ♪
我自己的成长
♪ and the life I've grown ♪
我自己选的路
♪ got a way I'm going ♪
这是我的路
♪ and it's my way ♪
我找到他的车了
well, I found his car.
我不该建议把他扔进锯木机
I was wrong about tossing the guy into a woodchipper.
除非 -我没有锯木机
Unless I do not have a woodchipper!
总之 我们没法让他消失
Well, we can't make him disappear anyway.
我们得找个地方把尸体埋掉
We have to plant the body somewhere.
他住在铜石岭
He was staying at the copper ridge,
那个破旧的汽车旅馆 在城郊
that shitty motel on the edge of town.
那里很偏僻 很安静 也没有监控
It's in the middle of nowhere, quiet, no security cameras.
是镇上三个绝佳的埋尸地之一
It's one of the top three places to plant a body in town.
我们把尸体缠起来 把DNA泄露量降到最小
We'll bag the body, limit how much DNA we get on it.
我负责开他的车到汽车旅馆
I'll drive his car to the motel.
你俩负责把他的尸体扔进浴缸里
You two dump his body in the hot tub out back.
要把尸体放在热水里
Mm. We want the body in hot water
这样才能混淆证据
to help muddy the evidence.
记得把他的枪放在身上 制♥造♥可疑之处
We'll plant his gun on him, make him look shady.
哈利 你去把那把射伤他的来♥复♥枪♥熔掉
Harry, you melt down the rifle that shot him.
哈 好的
Ha! All right,
现在他只是个躺在破旧旅馆浴缸里的死人了
now he's just a dead guy in a hot tub at a shitty motel.
《法律和秩序》
"Law and Order."
《犯罪现场调查》
"CSI."
我去把他的车开过来
I'll go bring his car around.
我们还要栽赃给他别的东西
That's not the only thing we will plant on him!
医疗记录
the medical records!
我们可以把这些放进死者的后备箱
We must sneak these into the trunk of Mr. Dead guy's car,
等警方找到尸体 就会发现这些医疗记录
and then when they find the dead body, they will find these
山姆·霍奇斯的死就会归罪于他
and they will blame him for Sam Hodges' death,
我的名字从此就清白了
and then my name will be cleared forever.
法官大人 证据一清二楚
Your honor, the evidence is clear!
没有证据能证明我的当事人有罪
There is no evidence to convict my client!
结案陈词到此结束 框框
I rest my case! Cun
《犯罪现场调查》好像没有框框声吧
does "CSI" have a "clungclung?"
这对我毫无帮助
that doesn't help me.
哈利 就算他们认定杀害山姆的凶手是他
Harry, even if they think that he killed Sam,
但杀死他的人是我 -这法子准成
I still killed him. It will work.
雪花镇长请我来当小镇医生
Mayor snowflake has asked me to be the town doctor.
我会接受的 到时候我来做尸检
I will accept. I will do the autopsy.
伪造结果
I will fake the results.
我一定不让帽子警长和苦笑的副警长
I will make sure that sheriff hat and deputy sad smile
发现是你干的
do not think you did it.
玛丽·雪莱的《科学怪人》
"Frankenstein" by Mary Shelley.
铜石岭 汽车旅馆
这本有声读物由朱迪思·库珀女士为您朗读
This audiobook is read to you by Ms. Judith cooper.
第一封信 致萨维太太
"letter one. To Mrs. Savi"
还是萨维尔
Sasavayle?
萨维尔吧 二选一
Say, Sayvayle. lone of those.
你好啊 烦人精
Hey there, skankarooni.
你还在做有声书啊
Are you still trying to get that audiobook thing going?
有啊 我刚买♥♥了新的麦
Oh, yeah. I got a new microphone.
所以 还整得挺专业
So it's, like, really professional now.
你是不是还在录啊
Oh, it looks like you're still recording right now.
啊对 问题不大
Oh, yeah. It doesn't matter.
想看看我怎么录的吗
Do you wanna watch me in action?
好啊 来吧
Yeah, sure, yeah. Okay.
大业开始时
"the commencement of an enterprise,
你有非常不祥的预感
which you have regarded with such evil forebodings."
我会被这本书
this one is gonna scare
吓得屁滚尿流
the poop out of my butt.
我觉得书里没这段
Yeah, I don't think that part's in the book.
我给你带了点东西 之前去的一个派对上拿的
But I brought you these, though, from a party I was at.
太好了 恶魔腌蛋
Oh! Deviled eggs.
我都不知道开派对了 好怪
I didn't know about a party. That's so weird.
你多半是
Hmm. Oh, I bet
想打电♥话♥叫我来着
you probably tried to call me,
但是我的手♥机♥有问题
but my phone is, like, so crazy.
谢谢 看起来好好吃
Thank you. Yummers.
天呐
oh, my god
太棒了
So good.
人类尸体腐烂发臭的速度好快
human corpses decay and get smelly so quickly.
你们死的时候怎么不能像我们一样变成石头
Why can't you turn to stone like my people when you die?
我们能不能换个话题
Can we not talk about this?
我就想赶紧翻过这篇
I just wanna get this over with.
你要不吃慢点
You might wanna slow down there.
我很饿
Well, mmm I'm really hungry.
我超喜欢这个 好吃 有点辣
Also, I really like these, like, they're nice and warm,
真的是
you know? You can really, like,
闻得到的好吃
Smell 'em.
我能不能再吃一个 -嗯
Can I have one more? Yeah.
这儿附近有厕所吗
Uh, do you have a bathroom close by?
嗯 -好
Mmhmm. Mm, good.
怎么了
Why? Ah.
醒醒 酒鬼 你可别尿这里面了
Wake up, drunky! Better not be pissing in there.
这年头人都不听说的
people don't listen.
他在里面怎么呼吸啊
How's he even, like, breathing in there?
走这边 -你给我挖坑是吧
this way. You set me up.
要是我给你挖了坑 我就会和
If I had set you up, I would be with all those men
那些来追我们的狗和人一起追你
and dogs that are clearly chasing both of us.
告诉我 加尔文/鲍威尔那伙人我们都有什么了解
Tell me everything we know about the Galvan/Powell group.
跨国企业集团
Multinational conglomerate,
全世界都有他们的生意
um, businesses all over the world,
从能源到船运都有涉及
and interests in everything from energy to shipping.
我们在山姆办公室找到的名字
And all the names we found in Sam's office
都是那边的高级主管
are top executives that work there.
也许他们和山姆的死有关
Maybe they had something to do with Sam's death
这些名字是他的保险措施
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表