剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
直到它不再适合我
until it no longer served me.
但在地球上游荡了数百年 看着地球消逝
But after wandering the Earth for hundreds of years,
我一个外星人也逐渐变老了
my alien self has grown old watching the planet die.
300年后的未来世界
有些人类对家园充满依恋
Some humans are so attached to their home
宁愿不惜一切来保护
that they would do anything to protect it.
我现在明白了
Now I understand that.
这个星球就是我的家
My home is this planet,
只要能找到办法拯救她
and I will walk forever if I have to
我会一直走下去
searching for a way to save it.
一个传送门
A portal.
他们当然会留下传送门
Of course they left these behind.
我一定是站在了地球的能量线上
I must be on one of the planet's energy lines.
人类称之为地磁线
Humans called them ley lines.
既然有一个传送门 说明还有更多
If there is one portal, there will be more,
说明我还能改变这一切
then I can change all of this.
500年后的未来世界
这不是我的外套吗
That's my jacket.
我没穿鞋
I'm barefoot.
这画的是我们
This is us.
哈里 这是你跟吉米决斗的那天
Harry, this is the day you fought Jimmy.
哥利亚怎么能画出这个
How could Goliath paint this?
当时只有我俩在场
We were the only ones there.
是啊
Yeah.
等等 好吧
Wait, wait, okay, um,
信♥号♥♥是发给你的
the signal was sent to you,
这些壁画是为你而画的
and the murals were made for you,
但你告诉我 你是唯一
but you told me you were the only one
能听懂他们的人
who could understand them.
现在又出现了这个
And now this?
我天啊
Mio dios.
啊
Augh!
巴西 33年前
这根本说不通
This--this makes no sense.
除非
Unless...
你就是哥利亚
you're Goliath.
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表