剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Jay.
不要道歉
Don't be.
首先 我应该知道的
I should have known, first of all.
你们简直一模一样
You guys are pretty much identical.
很像
Like, duh.
你们也有很多共同之处啊
Well, you guys have a lot in common.
我听说你们前几天夜里去探险了
I heard you two had an adventure the other night.
是啊
Right.
你还记得上学的时候宾克汉姆女士
You remember when Mrs. Pinkham
分给我们《贝奥武夫》的任务吗
assigned us "Beowulf" in school?
当然
Yeah.
莫利·斯文森叫我婊♥子♥
Yeah, and Molly Swenson called me a bitch,
盎格鲁-撒克逊古史诗《裴欧沃夫》中被杀死的男妖
你就把餐盘扔她身上还叫她格伦德尔
so you dumped your food tray on her and called her Grendel.
- 简直太棒了 - 史诗一般
- Oh, that was awesome. - Yeah, epic.
吉米就像是新的格伦德尔
So, like, Jimmy's the new Grendel.
有时你要为最好的朋友杀死妖怪
Sometimes you gotta slay a monster for your best friend.
- 来我这 - 你真好
- Come here. - Aw, man.
那好像是我听到过的
That's like the most romantic thing
最浪漫的话
anyone's ever said to me.
- 不能是真的吧 - 是真的
- That can't be true. - That's so true.
哈利
Harry?
哈利
Harry!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我以为你溺水了
I thought you were drowning!
我在思考
I was thinking.
一个外星人都不能在水里不受打扰地思考吗
Can't an alien think underwater without being disturbed?
你有鳃
You have gills?
你们这些有肺的人
You lungers.
你真的很评头论足
You are very judgmental. Mm.
你可能有脑震荡
You might have a concussion.
我想确定你有没有事
I wanted to make sure you were okay,
但我发现你脸朝下在水里
but I found you face down in the water,
我猜你习以为常了 所以
which I guess is normal for you, so...
很酷
cool.
我们最初是水生生物
We started as water beings.
那奇怪的说话章鱼就不难解释了
I guess that explains the weird, talking octopus.
所有章鱼都会说话
All octopuses can talk.
他们只是不喜欢和人说话
They just don't like talking to humans.
四十二号♥和你说话是因为你和我在一起
Number 42 only talked to you because you are with me.
- 他叫四十二号♥ - 在菜单上
- His name is number 42? - On the menu.
豆豉章鱼 第四十二道菜
Octopus in black bean sauce. Number 42.
他们不和人类说话也不奇怪了
And you wonder why they aren't speaking to humans.
章鱼是我们的后代
Octopuses are our descendants.
它们是在地球上与我的种族最接近的了
They are the closest thing to my people on Earth.
我想念我的同类
I miss my people.
我不该在这里
I should not be here.
我不是牛叉
I am not Nuche.
你和我爸聊过吗
You've been talking to my dad?
我的家与我相距甚远
My family is very far away.
你知道 在地球上
You know, on Earth,
家人不一定有血缘关系
you don't really have to be related to be family.
事实上 你根本不必长得像他们
In fact, you don't have to be like them at all.
那何为家人呢
Then how are they family?
有时候家人只是
Sometimes family is just
你生命中所爱之人
the people in your life that you love,
你愿意为他们做任何事
that you'd do anything for.
丹是家人 达茜也是家人
Dan is family, D'arcy is family too.
我亲了达茜
I kissed D'arcy.
她有提过
Yeah, she mentioned that.
她的眼皮有薯片的味道
Her eyelid tasted like a potato chip.
你要知道 亲吻通常不包括
You know, kissing doesn't normally include
品尝别人眼睑的
tasting someone's eyelid.
我知道这对你很难
I know this is hard for you.
困在某处的感觉很糟糕
It's a bad feeling to be stuck anywhere,
尤其是你讨厌的地方
especially somewhere you hate.
就像你和吉米在一起的时候
Like you were with Jimmy.
我努力不去回想那些事了
Yeah, I try not to think about that.
置身自然怀抱 有你关心的人陪伴身旁
It helps, though, to surround yourself in nature,
还是有帮助的
people you care about.
这些可以驱散坏情绪
They take away the bad feelings.
人类的记忆很强大
Human memory is very powerful.
不只是对已有经历的知识
It is more than just knowledge of what has been.
也包含那一时刻的心情
It contains feelings of that moment.
记忆能将人们联♥系♥在一起 即使分隔两地
Memories connect humans even when they are apart,
或是失去彼此
memories of someone you've lost.
那杯咖啡是给我的吗
Is that coffee for me?
是给你的
That coffee is for you.
这也是给你的
This is for you, too.
我们开始工作吧
Let's get to work.
创伤经历即使过去几天 几周 甚至几年
Memories of traumatic experiences can take you back
记忆也会把你拉回事情发生的那天
to the event days or weeks, even years after it happened.
马克斯 马克斯 我过来了
Max? Max, I'm coming!
宝贝 你还好吗
Honey, are you okay?
- 我没事 - 发生什么事了
- Yeah, I'm fine. - What happened?
我以为我看到了老鼠 结果是一只袜子
I thought I saw a mouse, but it was just a sock.
小家伙
Oh, buddy.
- 都还好吗 - 他没事
- Is everything okay? - Yeah, he's fine.
只是发生了这么多事 我实在太害怕了
I'm just still so freaked out after what happened.
你为什么戴着牛仔帽
Why are you wearing that?
爸爸只是在玩角色扮演
Daddy's just playing a little dress-up.
去睡觉吧 乖宝贝
Go and get some sleep, okay, champ?
亲爱的
Honey?
- 好了 - 我们走
- Yeah. - Let's go.
- 明早见 小家伙 - 晚安
- See you in the morning, bud. - Goodnight.
晚安
Oh, goodnight.
但是记忆也可以将人们联♥系♥起来
But memories can also connect people
让他们回忆起美好的时光
and remind them of better times.
伊森
Ethan?
你在吗
You here?
听说你翘掉了工作
Heard you blew off work.
什么情况
What the hell?
老兄 是时候该回去了
Dude, it's about time you came back.
这里的厨师是个神经病
The chef here is a sicko.
昨晚 我敢说他喂我吃章鱼了
Last night, I swear he fed me octopus.
我们是家人吗
Are we family?
可能是
Um, yeah, I guess so.
我是说 我不是那种帮你搬家的家人
I mean, I'm not, like, I'll help you move family,
更像是在聚会的时候见到会说
but more, like, I'll see you at the reunion and say,
"你长胖了"这样的家人
"Well, you got fat" family.
我怕我变得太像人类
I am afraid I am becoming too human.
我需要家人提醒我是谁
I need family to remind me who I am.
既然这样 帮我从这里出去
Well, in that case, break me out of here
我们可以做室友 但你得快点行动
and we can be roomies, but you have to do it quick.
你的同胞快要来了
Your people will be here soon.
- 什么意思 - 你不知道吗
- What do you mean? - Oh, didn't you know?
很显然你没完成任务
Pretty obvious you didn't complete your mission.
他们会派别人替你杀死所有人类
They'll just send someone else to kill everyone for you.
所有人 包括阿斯塔吗
Everyone? Including Asta?
阿斯塔 也是人类吗
Uh, yeah, Asta? Is... the human?
对 她是人类 所以当然
Yes, she's a human, so yes.
这可不行
This cannot happen.
我不该在乎救不救阿斯塔
I should not care about saving Asta.
她是人类
She is human.
我知道她是 但我是什么呢
I know she is, but what am I?
快跑 你这混♥蛋♥装什么优雅 快跑
Run, you elegant bastard, run!
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表