剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
在和镇长共进晚餐后
I could drink this whole bar dry
我可以把这酒吧的酒全喝光
after dinner with the mayor.
那整栋房♥子就是一个巨大的性张力火♥药♥桶
That whole house is a giant powder keg of sexual tension.
是啊 那场面我可见过
Yeah, I've seen that.
你的外星追踪者朋友呢
So where's your Alien Tracker friend?
你今晚要在这里见他 对吧
You're supposed to meet him here tonight, right?
我们本来要见面的 但他没来
We were supposed to meet, but he didn't show.
很遗憾 副警长 -不必
Sorry about that, Deputy. - Don t be.
他没有来
He didn't show up
我觉得是因为他在追踪一个外星人
because I think he's hot on the trail of an alien.
好吧 你想嘲笑我就嘲笑我吧
Okay, tease me if you want.
我不介意
I don't mind.
你知道吗 我这辈子都是个旁观者
You know, my whole life I've been a bystander.
我从不发号♥施令
I never call the shots.
但这次我决定相信自己的直觉
But this time I decided to trust my instincts.
我控制住了局面
I took control,
把外星人追踪者叫来了佩兴斯
and I got the Alien Tracker himself to Patience.
他来是因为我促成了这一切
He came because I made it happen.
好吧 好 我为你骄傲 副警长
Well, good. I'm proud of you, Deputy.
谢谢
Thank you.
我也为自己感到骄傲
I'm proud of me, too. - Mm-hmm.
你知道吗 我这辈子都在按兵不动
You know, I've been sitting back my whole life,
我按够了
and maybe I'm getting tired of sitting.
还有别生气 -生什么气
And don't be mad. - Mad about what?
天啊 你在开玩笑吗 我还没准备好约会
Oh, my God, are you kidding me? I'm not date-ready.
这连我第二好的裤子都算不上
This ain't even my second best pair of pants.
她看起来很漂亮 你也是
She looks nice, and you do, too.
好吧 我可以的 走吧 走吧
Okay, all right, I got this. Come on, go on.
走吧 出去 走吧 我来 我来
Go on. Get out. Go ahead. I got it. I got it.
解散 副警长
You're dismissed, uh, Deputy.
你好啊 -我正要走
Hey, there. - I was just leaving.
哦 好 -嗯
Oh, okay. - Yeah.
谢谢你 副警长 -嗯
Thanks, Deputy. - Yep.
警长 -警探
Sheriff. - Detective.
你
Do...
我从没想过你会喜欢花衬衫
I, um-- I never figured you for a patterned-shirt guy.
我还挺喜欢的
I kind of like it.
嗯 这个图案能帮你隐藏衣服下面的东西
Yeah, well, the pattern helps hide what's underneath here.
铁腕求生刀 这个东西
Gerber StrongArm-- this right here
是能买♥♥到的最好的刀
is the best blade money can buy.
完全同意
Couldn't agree more.
好家伙
I'll be damned.
这样吧 我给你买♥♥杯啤酒
You know what? Let me get you a beer.
我请你吧
Uh, let me get you one.
你请我喝啤酒吗 -是的
Oh, gonna get me a beer? - I am.
好啊
Okay.
天呐 你是认真的吗
Oh, my gosh, are you serious?
真是个天大的好消息
That's great news.
好的
Ooh! Okay.
好吧晚安
Okay, good night.
好消息吗
Good news?
这事儿不是能在这里说的
It's not something I can talk about here.
这没什么大不了的
It's just-- it's no big deal.
尊重约定是吧
Mm, honoring the pact. - Mm-hmm.
那好吧
Okay, then.
好吧
Yeah.
限制令吗 -拿到了
Restraining order? - Granted.
该死
Damn it.
听着 亲爱的 我不想谈度假村的事 好吗
Look, honey, I don't want to talk about the resort, okay?
就让它过去吧
Let's just leave it.
作为你丈夫的我
The part of me that's your husband...
很高兴看到你微笑
is glad to see you smiling.
我喜欢你开心的样子
I like it when you're happy.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是开心
I am. -
我真的很高兴
I'm really happy. both: Mmm.
但我为这个度假村而战的心
But the part of me that's fighting for this resort
已经等不及要在法庭上打败你了
cannot wait to crush you in court.
我会像踩葡萄一样踩碎你
I will stomp you like a grape
直到你意识到自己浪费了时间
until you realize you have wasted your time
觉得自己毫无价值
and you feel absolutely worthless.
好了 协定恢复 -嗯
Okay, pact's back on. - Mm-hmm.
晚安 亲爱的 -晚安
Good night, honey. - Night.
嗨 杰
Hey, Jay.
有空吗
You got a minute?
我上了一整晚的班
I just worked all night,
头发上还沾了烧烤酱
and I have barbecue sauce in my hair.
我完全理解
I totally get that.
我只想告诉你一件事
I-I just need to tell you this one thing.
好吧 嗯
Okay, um...
你可能在成长过程中遇到过很多问题
you probably had a lot of questions growing up,
也许遇见我帮你解决了其中的一些问题
and maybe meeting me has helped you answer some of them.
但我要告诉你的最重要的事是
But the most important thing I need to tell you is...
我爱你
I love you.
你人生的每一天我都在想你
I've thought about you every day of your life.
如果你需要我 我随时奉陪
And if you ever need me, I'm here for you.
如果你从来不需要我 那也没关系
And if you never need me, that's okay, too.
担心我不是你的职责
It's not your job to worry about me.
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
我依然爱你
And I'll still love you.
所以
So...
就这些
that's it.
好的
All right.
好
All right.
有人吗
Hello?
达西
D'arcy?
嘿 达西
Hey. D'arcy?
怎么了 -我不知道 你说呢
What's going on? - I don't know. You tell me.
现在是凌晨一点
It's 1:00 in the morning.
你真的打算不锁门就睡在这里吗
Were you really gonna sleep in here with the door unlocked?
我只是在打扫卫生 忘了时间
Um, I was just cleaning up. I lost track of time.
真的吗
Really?
因为看起来你像是睡在台球桌上
'Cause it looked like you were sleeping on the pool table.
你现在要教训我在哪睡觉了吗
You gonna tell me where to sleep now?
好吧 -等等 等等
Okay. - Wait, wait.
我们约好了的
We had plans.
我等了两个小时
I waited for two hours.
也许我该识趣
Maybe I should just take a hint.
不是
No.
显然你没把我和我们之间的安排当回事
Obviously you're not taking me or any of this seriously.
我觉得你有点小题大做了
I feel like you're being a little dramatic.
如果你在乎我 哪怕只有一点点
If you care even just a little bit about me,
你得告诉我到底发生了什么
you need to tell me what's really going on.
好吗
Please?
说吧
It's okay.
没事的 好吗
It's fine, all right?
让我拿上我的东西 我们就可以走了
Just-- let me just grab my stuff, and we can go.
不
No.
你说不是什么意思
What do you mean-- what do you mean "no"?
我们还是到此为止吧
I think it's best if we just leave it at this.
艾略特 就
Elliot, like...
不
no.
不要
Don't...
求你 别走
Please don't go.
拜拜 达西
Bye, D'arcy.
我走后你最好把门锁上
It's probably best if you lock up behind me.
BGM:《One Fine Day》by Brain Eno and David Byrne
对外星人来说 掌控自己的生活是
It is natural for aliens to take control
件很自然的事
of their lives.
对人类来说却并不自然
It is not so natural for humans.
看见了飘忽的眼睛
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表