剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
你已经开始动情了
You are becoming aroused.
- 没错 - 嘿 哈利
- I am now. - Hey, Harry.
我可以和你说两句吗
Can I please talk to you for a second?
- 忙着呢 - 就现在
- I am so busy. - Now.
别去换衣服哦
Don't go changing.
怎么了
What is it?
她已经要像猴子一样血脉偾张了
She is about to present like an engorged macaque.
你在玩弄她
You are preying on this woman.
我可没有玩弄她
I am not preying on her.
我只是想色♥诱♥她 然后偷她的门禁卡
I am seducing her so I can steal her security badge,
我就可以溜进实验室偷一个扩散器
then I can break into the lab and steal a diffuser,
来修好我的无线电
and then finish my radio.
真是个烂计划
That's a terrible plan.
你就打算偷了她的卡
You're gonna swipe her badge
然后溜进安保森严的实验室
and--and just use it at some high-security lab
还想着不会被人发现
and think no one will notice?
更重要的是
More importantly,
你不能像这样去利用别人
you--you can't just use people like that.
这样太残忍♥了
It's cruel.
我在努力称赞她
I am giving her compliments.
她自己也开心得像孩子
She is happy like a baby,
那种傻着乐的孩子
like a stupid, happy baby.
你永远不会明白当女人的感觉
You'll just never understand what it's like to be a woman.
你说的没错
That is true.
我得走了
I am going to leave now.
晚安
Good night!
- 发生了什么 - 嗯
- Wait, what just happened? - Uh...
- 是我做错了什么吗 - 不 我很抱歉
- What--what did I do? - Nothing. I'm sorry.
这个镇上的所有男人都烂透了
All the men in this town suck, too.
别发愁了 卡琳宝贝
Don't sweat it, Carly Q.
这本来就是女孩之夜
It's supposed to be a girls' night anyway.
嗯 你说着简单
Yeah, that's easy for you to say.
我都看见你家冰箱里的那根假冰棒棒了
I saw that ice dildo in your freezer.
- 芜 - 好了
- Whoo! - Okay, all right.
朱迪的衣服都要掉下来了
Okay, uh, Judy's clothes are coming off.
该去游艇上了 走吧
Time to go to the yacht spot. Come on.
哦 我们是要坐游艇了吗
Ooh, we're going on a boat?
不是的 阿斯塔以前有一辆旅行车
Uh, no, Asta used to have this station wagon
我们叫它"游艇" 我们有时候会
we called "The Yacht," and we'd drive it
骑它到森林深处 像傻子一样边喝酒边唱歌♥
to the middle of the woods and drink and sing like idiots.
而且我总是在那上面吐出来
And, plus, it's where I usually barf,
在某种意义上它确实非常像一条船
so it's kind of like a boat in that way.
- 哦 - 我还是回家吧
- Oh. - I should go.
我明天还要早起开车
You know, I got to get up early and drive, so...
别酱
No.
好吧 我和你一起
Okay. Well, I'll come with you.
不用了 你就留下来吧 我很好
No, no, no, you stay. I'm fine.
- 你确定吗 - 她很确定
- You sure? - Uh, she's sure.
在你提起那根假棒棒的一瞬间
When you brought ice dildos into this conversation,
你就已经为今晚做出了承诺
you made a commitment to this night.
真的是爷青回了 你也想回到那段时光吗
This takes me back, man. You want to go back?
干嘛 我的老天
What? Oh, Jesus Christ.
- 你有感觉到它吗 警长 - 啊
- You feel it, Sheriff? - Ah...
- 你想进一步感受一下吗 - 哦 老天救救我
- You want to feel it? - Oh, Lord, have mercy.
哦 别装了 和她跳一支吧
Aw, come on. Dance with the girl.
你就想看这个吗
Is that what you call it?
嘿 你都要把我推下去了
Hey, don't be pushing me off the stool.
你有什么毛病 好吧 走起
What's wrong with you? Okay. All right, yeah, go ahead.
嘿 亲爱的 你要回家给保姆结账吗
Hey, hon, you, uh--you heading home to pay the sitter?
不 你去结账吧 我们几姐妹要去坐游艇了
Nope, you pay her. We are going to the yacht spot.
哦
Ooh.
我太期待你的连任竞选了
I cannot wait for the re-election campaign.
致上我崇高的敬意 好吗
It's--Respect, okay?
- 我们为你感到骄傲 - 我也是
- We're so proud of you. - I'm really proud of you.
你想加点冰到饮料里吗
Do you need--do you need ice in that drink?
哦耶
Oh, yeah.
给我再详细讲讲那个在米粒上刻字的人
Tell me more about the guy who does the rice thing.
你还记得以前我们班在这野营吗
You remember class camping trips out here?
嗯
Yes.
三年级的时候 达茜因为大冒险
Third grade, D'arcy rolling in poison ivy...
在毒藤上打滚
on a dare.
我们还得轮着去给她挠痒痒
We had to take turns itching her.
哦 我的天哪
Oh, my God.
哦
Oh.
她总是我行我素
She's always been so her.
随心所欲
She's free.
不是所有人可以像那样子
Not everyone can be like that.
所有人都爱她
Everyone loves her.
就像拥有超能力一样
It's a superpower...
不去在乎别人怎么想
not caring what anyone thinks.
大家也都爱着你
Everyone loves you, too.
嗯 但这只是因为我待人友善
Yes, but it's only because I'm nice.
你还给我开过罚单
You gave me a ticket once
就因为我把自行车锁在停车牌旁
for locking my bike to a stop sign.
你没有那么友善
You're not that nice.
哦 天啊
Oh, Christ on a cracker!
- 搞什么 - 不
- What? - No!
哦 放轻松 你们这群小废物
Oh, relax, you complete degenerates.
我后备箱里有一个电池充电器
I keep a battery charger in my trunk!
烂车 烂车
Poop car! Poop car!
丽芙 我不敢相信你还开着这辆死亡陷阱
Oh, Liv, I can't believe you still drive this death trap.
没关系的 我已经习惯了
Oh, it's fine. I'm used to it.
市面上有很多新车
You know, I read recently that they make new cars now.
约翰想要一个新的乘式割草机
John wants a new riding mower,
我们也攒够了钱 所以...
and we have money set aside for that, so...
约翰都要换新的割草机了
John's getting a new riding mower
但你都还没一辆正常运行的车
before you get a car that actually works?
是我让他换的
Well, it was my idea.
他赚的比较多 这样比较公平
He makes more than I do, so it's fair.
等等 约翰比你赚的多
Hold up. John makes more than you?
我也是干♥他♥那行的
I do what John does.
你每天冒着生命危险
You put your life on the line every day.
你上次加薪是什么时候
When--when's the last time you got a raise?
从来没有过
I've never gotten a raise.
- 不是吧 - 哦
- What? - Oh.
- 不会吧 - 哇呜
- Okay, no, no. - Wow.
我觉得这样不太好
I'm not sure this is a good idea.
哦 确实 但我们还是要这么做
Oh, it's not, but we're doing it anyway.
作为城市里的一名打工人
As a city employee,
镇上的预算里也有你的一份薪水
your salary is part of the town's budget.
所以我们一定要搞清楚这份蛋糕有多大
So we got to figure out how big is this pie
以及为什么分给你的蛋糕那么小
and why is your piece so goddamn small.
特别是在你是一个天才画家的时候
Especially when you're a freakin' Picasso.
是你画的这张画吗
Did you draw this picture?
嗯 我是给警♥察♥局画罪犯肖像的
Yeah, I draw police composites of criminals,
我应该把我们也画下来
which we are now.
嘿 这是我老公的办公室 好吗
Hey! This is my husband's office, okay?
我们想去哪就去哪
We can be wherever we want.
严格意义上我们不算私闯 因为我们有钥匙
We didn't technically break in, because we had a key.
- 朱迪 - 朱迪
- Judy! - Judy!
嘘 别动
Shh! Stop!
慢着 找到了 找到了
Wait, found it, found it, found it.
《科罗拉多州佩西恩斯镇公♥务♥员♥工♥资♥表》
"Civic Payroll for the Town of Patience, Colorado."
没人会知道的
No one's gonna know.
作为一名地球女性
As a woman in this world,
你要为自己所应得的东西而奋斗
you need to fight for what you deserve.
并且你值得加薪
And you deserve a goddamn raise.
额 天哪 哪个是彼得·基纳克
Ugh. Jesus Christ! Who's Peter Jignac?
他好像是个协管员吧
I think he's, um, a crossing guard, I think.
他赚的钱都可以买♥♥一个割草机和一辆新车了
He makes enough for a new riding mower and a new car.
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表