剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
One of Mer-Mike's many superpowers, not just one.
我有一堆超能力
I got a whole bunch of them.
克里特斯
Cletus.
我就像一个超级...
I've been like a super...
我是给别人
I'm like the guy that they come to sometimes
赋予超能力的人
to find new superpowers.
你♥爸♥爸在撩妹
Your dad was flirting.
爸爸 我能跟你聊一会吗
Dad, can I talk to you for a second?
等一下 亲爱的 我正在...
In a minute, sweetie, I'm in the middle of a...
所有人都出去
Everybody out!
你好像在保护哈利
Seems like you were protecting Harry.
你救了他的命
You saved his life.
我不清楚
I dont know.
他不仅要为山姆的死负责
This guy is just responsible for Sam's death
还与镇上其他人
and somehow involved in the deaths
的死亡有关
of some other people in town.
很明显 他是个坏蛋
He's obviously a bad guy,
但是我感觉很糟糕
but I feel horrible.
糟透了 我没法♥正♥常生活了 爸
So horrible, I can't function, Dad.
我应该怎么熬过去
I mean, how... how am I supposed to get through this?
我不太谈及战争
You know, I don't talk much about the war, but...
但我们在战场上都遗失了自己的一部分
we all left a piece of ourselves over there.
我杀过人
I killed people.
我并不为此感到骄傲 但我不得不那么做
I'm not proud of it, but I had to.
那是他们训练我的目的
That's what I was trained for.
他们训练我们一遍又一遍去杀人
And they trained us to do it over and over and over again
直至麻木
without feeling anything.
你杀了人
You took someone's life.
就算再救一百人
Doesn't matter if doing it saved the lives
也于事无补
of 100 people.
你应当感到不适
It's supposed to feel bad.
那意味着你尚存有同情之心
It means you have compassion and empathy.
你仍保有你的灵魂
You still have your soul.
我很高兴我告诉了你
I'm really glad I told you.
我之前不敢
I was afraid to.
和你爱的人分享困难
Well, it's a gift to share something hard
是一种天赋
with someone you love.
那说明你很在乎他们
Means you care about them enough
让他们帮助自己
to let them help you.
我不能一直这样
I can't go on like this forever.
你不会的
You won't.
既然你告诉了我
Now that you've told me...
我会承担一部分内疚
I'll carry that guilt, some of it.
如果我们分担重量
It'll be a little less for each of us
两人都会感到轻松些
if we share the weight.
谢了 爸
Thanks, Dad.
你的补给
Your provisions.
还是没有关于内鬼的线索
Still nothing on the mole.
我得执行一个单人任务
Listen, I have to go on a solo mission.
伊森的事你说对了
And you were right about Ethan.
他不是外星人
He's not an alien.
我就怕是这样
I was afraid of that.
等等
Wait.
你没杀他 对吧
You didn't kill him, did you?
当然没杀
Of course not.
我们不是怪物
We're not monsters.
新墨西哥州 阿尔布开克
拿着你的药 你会没事的
Take your medicine. You'll be all right.
- 亲爱的 - 嗨
- Hey, hon. - Hey.
我收到了你的信息
I, uh... I got your message.
一切都好吗
Is, um, everything okay?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk about something.
我今天验了血
I took a blood test today.
怀孕的事
Oh, the pregnancy.
能分辨出性别了吗
Wow, yeah, um, can you tell the sex yet?
我觉得怎样都好
I mean, I'm fine with anything.
或许是个女孩
Maybe a girl?
可能会比麦克斯好闻
Probably would smell better than Max.
唔 并不是那样
Well, it's... it's not that.
我没怀孕
I'm not pregnant.
什么
What?
你确定吗
Uh, are you sure?
确定 对不起 亲爱的
I'm sure. I'm so sorry, honey.
我知道你有多想再要一个孩子
I know how much you wanted to have another baby.
我只想陪在你的身边
I just want to be here for you.
因为我知道这是一种损失
'Cause I know it's a loss.
令人难过
It's sad.
一壶玛格丽特酒
Pitcher of margaritas.
我知道你说你只想要一个
I know you said you only wanted one,
但是你也说了你在庆祝 所以
but you also said you're celebrating, so...
悲伤的人通常不会庆祝
Oh, uh, sad people don't usually celebrate.
我为你感到难过
Well, I'm sad for you.
但是你也很开心
But you're also happy.
不 不 我觉得那只是
No. No, I think it just seemed happy in...
相比较你而言
Oh, yeah... In comparison.
对二胎的事
You know, because you are so sad
没有那么难过
about not having a baby.
别想了
Wouldn't count on it.
但是 我当然是想再要一个孩子的
But of course, you know, I want a baby.
但想想 不用非得在早上三点起床
Uh, but, you know, not having to wake up
没二胎也不是太坏
at 3:00 in the morning, it's not too bad.
不 我也想要二胎
No, of course, you know, I want a baby too.
只是那又不是世界末日
It's just not the end of the world
不用连着九个月不吃寿司
not to have to give up sushi for nine months.
寿司
Sushi, yeah.
我其实有点高兴
I'm kind of happy.
我也是
Me too.
天哪
Oh, my God.
是吧
Right?
谢天谢地
Thank God.
- 干杯 - 干杯
- A toast... - Yes.
- 敬没有孩子 - 事实上 我们有一个
- To not having kids. - Well, we have one.
假设没有
Eh, let's pretend.
硬雪锦标赛
The Hardpack Tournament?
天哪 我们以前一起在电视前看的
My God, we used to watch that on TV.
你能参加吗
Can you do it?
我不知道 难度很大
I don't know. It's a lot.
我得恢复身材 回到巅峰状态
I have to get back in shape. Like, really in shape.
- 不能再喝了 - 嗯
- No more drinking. - Mm.
除非你想为我重回
Unless, of course, you want to toast me
滑雪赛场的勇气干杯
for my bravery in returning to skiing.
- 不 我们不用 - 敬我的回归
- No, we don't have... - To my comeback.
好极了
Oh.
我一直到处找你
I've been looking for you everywhere.
我需要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
我不需要和你谈谈
I do not need to talk to you.
你妈妈要跟我谈谈
Your mom needs to talk to me.
天哪
God.
我知道你和他一起工作
I know you work with him and everything,
但是你们都谈些什么呢
but what do you even talk about?
没什么
Nothing,
只是谈谈世界的命运
except the fate of the entire world.
哈利 怎么了
Okay, Harry, what's going on?
我得告诉你件事
I need to tell you something,
你不会喜欢的
and you're not going to like it.
让我猜猜 你又擦到我的车了
Let me guess, you sideswiped my car again?
我希望 那会很有趣
That would be funny. I wish.
我的同胞不来这里的原因
The reason my people are not coming here
是因为另一个外星种族已经在地球上了
is because another alien race is already here on Earth.
我不知道他们是谁 在做什么
I do not know who they are or what they are doing here.
很危险
It's dangerous.
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表