剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
Liv called it. - Oh, God.
你俩多久会聊一次这种废话
How often do y'all talk about this crap, huh?
怎么着 你俩是组建了个缝纫小组
What, you got a secret sewing circle
还是说有什么我不知道的
or something I don't know about?
我俩闹着玩的啦
Okay. We're just having fun.
不管怎样 不重要了
It doesn't matter, anyway,
反正你要搬回华盛顿了
since you're moving back to D.C.
华盛顿 -没什么 爸
D.C. ? - Uh, it's nothing, Pops.
只是我跟副警长
It's just something that I was considering
聊过的在考虑的一些私事
that I, uh, shared privately with the deputy.
你从没说过这是私事
You never said it was private.
我对你说的一切都属于隐私
Everything I say to you is private.
要是我注意到你身上着火了 还告诉你了
If I noticed you was on fire and I told you,
我希望你自己知道就好
I'd expect you to keep it to yourself.
但那我就没命了
But then I'd die.
虽死犹荣
You'd die with honor.
这个决定也关系到我
I'm part of this decision too,
我哪儿都不去 -什么
and I'm not moving anywhere. - What?
你总是抱怨
You're the main one always complaining
错过的关于华盛顿的一切
about everything you miss about D.C.
我喜欢抱怨的感觉
I enjoy complaining.
能让我心跳加速
Keeps my heart rate up.
最重要的是
Most important,
不管你怎么掩饰
as hard as you try to hide it,
我都能看出来你在这里很开心
I can tell you're happy here.
你根本不知道自己在说什么
You don't even know what you're talking about.
你害怕开心的感觉
You're afraid to be happy.
瞎说我已经很开心了
That don't even make sense. I'm already happy.
我是我认识的最快乐的人
I'm the happiest person I know.
我一整天都开开心心的
I'm so happy all day long,
我放个屁都是哈利路亚的调调
I whistle hallelujah out of the crack of my ass!
从没听见过
I've never heard that.
弗雷德副警长有一次放了个屁
Deputy Fred once did a fart
听起来像是《一夜狂欢》的
that sounded like the opening chord
开场和♥弦♥
of "A Hard Day's Night," though.
谢谢
Thank you.
我在网上找到很多
Okay, I found a bunch of stuff online
关于阿尔法龙族的资料
about the Alpha Draconians. - Mm-hmm.
他们是蜥蜴人 所以 怎么着
They're a lizard people, so, what,
我们是要去岩石下面找他们还是怎么
we look for them under rocks or something?
还有 它们跟科莫多巨蜥一样有毒吗
Also, are they poisonous like Komodo dragons?
不必担心 我已经搞定了
You do not need to worry. I took care of it.
等等 什么叫你搞定了
Wait, what do you mean you took care of it?
之前我们停车那个地方
When we stopped earlier,
位于北纬37度
that was on latitude 37 north.
那里有种能放大外星信♥号♥♥的特殊能量
It holds a specific energy that amplifies alien signals.
我给他们留了信息
I left them a note.
我以为你撒尿去了
I thought you were peeing.
也撒了
I did that too.
我宣布占领这个星球
喝我的尿去吧 龙族垃圾们
行吧 要是他们不回应呢
Okay, well, what if they don't respond?
还有 他们会作何反应呢
And how are they gonna respond to that?
他们会回应的
They will respond
他们就是自大的鸡♥巴♥
They are egotistical chicken dicks.
行吧 既然在达西比赛之前
Okay, well, now that we ve got some time to kill
我们还有点时间要打发 不如
before D'arcy's race, we might as well spend it
担心下你把邪恶的外星人惹毛后
worrying about what some evil aliens are gonna do
他们会做些什么吧
now that you pissed them off.
其实
Actually...
我有另一个想法
I have another idea.
有事吗
Can I help you?
你好 冒昧打搅
Uh, hi. Yeah, sorry to bother you.
这听起来有点疯狂 但是
This is gonna sound crazy, but, um,
麻烦问下 你有没有可能认识一个
by any chance, do you know a woman
很久以前在这里住过
who may have lived here a long time ago
叫玛丽·艾伦·泰勒的人吗
by the name of Mary-Ellen Taylor?
你想要什么
What do you want?
很抱歉突然造访
Um, I apologize for knocking out of the blue.
我们刚好在这附近 我觉得应该试试
We were just in the area, and I thought I'd take a shot.
我只是想问问你有没有关于她的消息
I'm just looking for any information
或者她去了哪里
you may have about her or where she went.
我刚说了 你想要什么样的信息
Like I said, what information do you want?
我就是玛丽·艾伦
I'm Mary Ellen.
是这样 我从没想过当妈
Look, I never set out to be a mother
我也当不好
And I wouldn't have been a good one.
完全理解 你那会儿还年轻
I totally get that, and you were young.
养孩子很费钱的
Babies are expensive.
这里可是美国 亲爱的
We live in America, sweetie.
大把穷♥人♥都养孩子了
Plenty of poor people raise kids
是 -我只是不是那种人
Yeah. - I'm just not the type.
我怀孕的时候才16岁
Yeah, I mean, I was 16 when I got pregnant.
我都想不出来连自己都管不好的情况下
I couldn't imagine taking care of a little life.
怎么去照顾个小生命
I could barely manage my own.
我喜欢当时的生活方式
I liked my life the way it was.
嗯
Yeah.
现在还是很喜欢
Still do.
所以你有孩子了
So you've got a kid?
她叫杰
Her name is Jay.
阿斯塔把她弃养了 因为她丈夫家暴
Asta gave her up because her husband was punchy.
我那段感情很糟糕
I was in a bad relationship,
但已经过去了
but that's done.
杰现在已经进入到我的生活中了
Jay is in my life now...
算是
sort of.
我拿给你看
I'll show you.
不好意思请稍等
Excuse me a second.
好
Okay.
喂
Hello?
你也好啊
Well, hello to you too.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
五点赌场见
5:00 at blackjack.
不行 你个混♥蛋♥
No you won't, you asshole.
自打我上次见你之后
No, you haven't paid me back
你一直没还我钱呢
since the last time I spotted you
马蒂 嘿 听着 我过会儿打回给你
Marty, hey, look, I got to call you back.
我家里来人了
I got some people here.
嗯 给我五分钟
Yeah, No, just give me, like, five minutes.
好的
All right.
不好意思
Sorry about that.
他真的很让我头疼
He's a pain in my ass.
这是杰
Ah, so this is Jay.
那可是阿斯塔的女儿
That is Asta's daughter.
你该有所表示的
You're supposed to say something,
比如“她很漂亮”或者“她长得跟你很像”
like, "she is pretty," or "she looks just like you."
没事啦
Oh, it's fine.
你不是说弃养了么
I thought you said you gave her up.
是的
Uh, yeah, I--I did.
那她就不是你女儿了 对吧
So then she's not your daughter, right?
非常感谢你的水 玛丽-艾伦
Uh, thank you so much for the water, Mary-Ellen.
我们该走了
Um, we should go.
我知道你还有别的地方要去呢
I know you need to be somewhere.
要是想的话 你可以再吃块曲奇的
You can take another cookie if you want.
我不太喜欢吃甜食
I don't have much of a sweet tooth.
你知道
You know--
不好意思
Excuse me.
马蒂 我刚才说什么来着
Marty, what did I just say?
什么
What?
不会 没关系
No, it's all right.
他们这就走
They're about to leave.
没 没什么大事
Nah, nothing important.
你能等一下吗
It was--can you hold on a sec?
还有别的事吗
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表