剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
Oh, my God.
真被你找到了 不可思议
You found it. Incredible.
我还找到了更不可思议的东西呢
But not as incredible as this other thing I found.
玛丽-艾伦·泰勒是谁
Who's Mary-Ellen Taylor?
玛丽-艾伦是我妈
Mary-Ellen, my mom.
不会吧
Oh, my God
你是在哪儿找到的
Where was this?
在丹衣柜的盒子的下面
I found it under a box in Dan's closet.
地址在陶斯 还离这儿挺近的
This is in Taos. This is super close to here.
对 但她已经不住那儿了
Yeah, but she doesn't live there anymore.
但也许那边还有人知道她的情况
But maybe somebody does who knows something about her.
你应该去找找
You should go.
我不知道诶
I don't know
我觉得倒是可以试试
I mean, I--I guess it's possible.
多年以后 能重新了解
Wouldn't that be so amazing
一下我妈妈 应该是件不错的事
if I could find out more about my mom after all this time?
即便只是一些
Like, even if it's just like
“对 她曾经坐在这棵树下”的细节
"Yeah, she once sat under that tree."
会很棒的 任何树都可以
I mean, amazing Any tree.
她可能跟我很像
She was probably a lot like me, right?
有可能吧
Maybe?
年纪轻轻 感情难以维系
Young, in a difficult relationship.
也许她别无选择 只能把我送走
I mean, maybe she had no choice but to give me up, right?
也许她是在保护我
Maybe she was protecting me.
如果她真如我一样 可能已经后悔很久了
If she's really like me, she's regretted it ever since.
他到底要尿多久啊
How many numbers is he going?
你需要酷一点
♪ You gotta be cool ♪
你要保持冷静
♪ You gotta be calm ♪
你们必须在一起
♪ You gotta stay together ♪
我只知道 只知道
♪ All know, all I know ♪
爱情会拯救一切
♪ Love will save the day ♪
听你妈妈的话
♪ Herald what your mother said ♪
读你♥爸♥爸读的书
♪ Read the books your father read ♪
尝试自己解决这些谜题
♪ Try to solve the puzzles in your own sweet-- ♪
你们在唱什么歌♥
What song are we singing?
你究竟去干嘛了
What the hell happened to you?
怎么汗流浃背 浑身是草
And why are you all grassy and sweaty?
我正在尿便
I was peeing...
然后摔在草里了
and I fell down in the grass.
但没摔在尿的那一片
But not in the pee grass!
摔在了干草垛上
In the dry grass.
然后 我挣扎了一番 -呃
And then, I exercised. - Ugh.
行吧
Oh, all right.
你没尿自己身上就好
Well, I hope you didn't pee on yourself.
我可不想再清理后座的尿渍
I'm so sick of cleaning pee out of that back seat.
不想再清理一次了 -再清理一次
I don't want to do it again. - Again?
我不想谈这个
I don't want to talk about it.
人类并不知道麦田怪圈究竟代表什么
Humans do not realize what crop circles really are--
外星人的表情包
alien emojis
右边那个繁复的圆
The complex circle on the right
代表我竖起的中指
stands for my middle finger.
欢迎来到硬雪资格赛
Welcome to the Hardpack qualifying rounds!
正在适应场地的
Taking her practice run right now
是世界杯冠军达西·布鲁姆
is World Cup champion D'arcy Bloom.
滑的漂亮 达西
Yeah! Way to go, D'arcy!
耶耶
Whoo-hoo!
加油 达西 加油 大宝贝
Yeah, D'arcy! Go, baby!
耶 你是个大宝贝
Yeah, you're a baby!
你要加油
You have to go!
哇
Whoo!
你是在逗我吗 你滑的太棒了
Are you kidding me? You re amazing!
天 感觉真不错
Oh, I feel great
肯定是你们给我带来的好运
You guys must be bringing me good luck.
你♥爸♥妈还没到
Oh, your parents aren't here yet.
他们从不看热身部分
Oh, they never come for warm-ups.
他们过会儿才来
They'll be here later
嘿 你能去帮我拿个炸油条吗
Hey, could you go grab me a churro?
乐意效劳 小姐
I'm at your service, my lady.
我就是你今天的后勤组
I'm like your pit crew today.
一份炸油条 就来
One churro coming up.
也给我拿一份
Get me one!
嘿 哥们儿 你得
Hey, buddy, I need you
给我打♥针♥可的松 明白吗
to hook me up with a cortisone shot, okay?
我膝盖疼死了
My knee is killing me.
你不该打这个
I should not give this to you.
网上说
The Internet says
注射后可阻止产生炎症反应
the shot prohibits inflammatory response
但也掩盖了进一步的损伤和再次伤害的症状
but can mask further damage and re-injury,
导致永久性损伤
resulting in permanent damage.
还真是
Oh, it does. - Mm-hmm.
但上面还说了要是达西拿雪板揍你脸的话
But it also says that D'arcy smashing you in the face
也会造成永久性损伤 所以
with her skis could cause permanent damage, so...
给我打♥针♥
Give me the shot.
上了战场 你会是个很好的对手
You would make a good opponent on the battlefield.
你看起来很凶残
You look like a biter. - Mm-mm.
虚张声势罢了
I'm a hair puller.
它还会引起情绪波动
It also causes mood swings.
也许你会变友善呢
Maybe you will swing back to being nice.
达西
D'arce?
你们在哪儿啊 达西
Where are you guys? D'arce?
达西 -嘿
Oh, D'arce. - Hey.
你刚去哪儿了 -哦
Where were you? - Oh.
带哈利四处转转
I was just showing Harry around.
我对运动很感兴趣
I'm very interested in sports.
加油
Uh, go, team.
击个掌
High-fives!
眼睛盯住蛋蛋
Keep your eyes on your balls
知道了
Okay.
还要好久才到第一轮呢
Oh, you have plenty of time before first round.
你去喝杯苹果酒之类的吧
You should go grab a cider or something
你确定吗
Oh, are you sure?
确定 去吧
Yeah, go for it.
好 后勤人员随时待命
Okay. Pit crew on hold.
过会儿见啦 大明星 -回见
I'll see you later superstar. - See ya.
拜
Bye.
别 别这样 绝对不行
No! No, never that! Never that!
达西是第一名
D'arcy number one.
达西是第一名
D'arcy is number one.
他就是摔了一下而已
He just fell.
过一两天就会好的
He'll be fine in a day or two.
只要一直输着液就行
He just needs to keep his fluids up.
要是他能减少咖♥啡♥因♥摄入
If he had cut back on the caffeine,
我上次都跟他说了
like I told him last time,
他可能就不用在这儿了
he probably wouldn't even be here.
不让我喝咖啡 等于要我命
You take away my coffee, I might as well be dead.
而且你不该羞辱病人的
And you're not supposed to shame the patient.
我跟所有护士说过 只要你能活下去
Look, I told all the nurses they could shame
随便他们怎么羞辱贬低你都成
and degrade you if it keeps you alive.
继续 艾伦 跟他讲讲往肉上涂黄油
Go on, Ellen, tell him how bad it is
害处有多大
to be buttering his meat.
下次试试蓝纹奶酪黄油
Try blue cheese butter next time.
会更香
It's even better.
看看谁要收到花啦
Look who has flowers.
太让你破费了
Aw, you didn't have to buy me those.
我没破费 是莉娜·托雷斯送来的
Oh, I didn't. These are from Lena Torres.
没成想 让你说中了
Well, I'll be damned. You were right.
我就没错过
You know I'm always right. -
等一下 等一下 你俩什么意思
Wait a minute. Wait a minute. What are you two up to?
你说对什么事儿了
You always right about what?
托雷斯警探对你有意思
Detective Torres has the hots for you.
丽芙早看出来了 -我去
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表