剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
- Max said, "I just..." - I heard that.
我听见这一部分了
I heard that part.
孩子们走了 等一下
Now the kids are leaving. Wait.
阿斯塔进来了
Asta just came in.
就好像这里的音乐座椅
Like musical chairs in here.
你迟到了 我自己一个人快吃完了
You are late. I finished eating without you.
问题不大
I think you'll survive.
我喜欢和你一起吃饭 你点的很多
I prefer to eat with you. You order a lot of food.
我喜欢吃你盘子里的东西
I like to forage off of your plate.
或许你可以尝试一下
Maybe you should try foraging off
吃别人盘子里的东西
someone else's plate?
我是你唯一的朋友
I'm like your only friend.
我只需要一个朋友
I need only one friend.
还有一个地堡管家 但我还在选人
And one bunker butler, but I'm working on that.
那个或许可以
Maybe that one.
算了 她看上去像是
No, she looks like she may leave hair
会在浴室墙上留下很多头发的
on the wall of the shower.
我觉得你应该花时间
I think you should spend more time
多和镇上的其他人相处
with some other people in town.
镇上的其他人我都见过了
I have met all the other people in town.
他们是烦人的猴子
They are annoying flesh monkeys.
来吧 你可以
Okay, come on. You got it.
走
Here we go.
- 嘿 丽芙 - 嗨
- Hey, Liv. - Hi.
警长 哈利想加入你们每周的牌局
Sheriff, Harry would like to join your weekly poker game.
是吗
Really?
阿斯塔说我是 我就是
Asta said I do, so I do.
你知道吗 万德斯本格医生
You know what, Dr. Vanderspeigle?
非常不错
That'd be real nice.
我们可以有机会多了解一下彼此
It'd give us a chance to get to know one another.
好吧 你要吃那个吗
Okay. You going to finish that?
- 不了 你拿去吧 - 谢谢
- No, go right ahead. - Thank you.
看到没
You see that?
正常人谁能吃得下那么多派
Now, I don't know no normal man that eat that much pie.
- 不管多好吃 - 这个呢 谢谢
- I don't care how good it is. - This, too? I mean, thank you.
牌友们 我们玩德扑
Okay, players. Game is Texas hold 'em.
锦标赛 共二十美元 小盲二十五美分
Tournament style, $20 buy-in. Quarter for the small blind.
大盲注五十美分 就这三条规则
50¢ for the big blind. There are only three rules.
别吐痰 别哭 别出老千
No spitting, no crying, and no funny business.
这人知道我在说什么
This guy knows what I'm talking about.
很高兴我来了
I am glad I am here.
这个游戏可以让我
This game will give me a chance
选一选谁可以当地堡佣人
to audition more potential helpers for our bunker.
有人值得救一救吗
Is anybody here worth saving?
开始表演吧
All right, let's get this show on the road.
大家都欢迎一下哈利
And everybody welcome Harry who says
他说他会玩
he knows how to play.
放屁 但他是个很有钱的医生
I call bullshit, but he's a rich doctor,
我要让他输光光
so I'm gonna take him for all he's worth
然后买♥♥双新的旱冰鞋
and buy a new pair of roller skates.
我知道怎么玩
I know how to play.
我在油管花了十五分钟拿捏了这个游戏
I spent 15 minutes on YouTube to master this silly game,
大多数时间在看一只叫吞拿的狗
and I mostly just watched videos of a dog named Tuna.
小心
Careful there.
这张牌桌其实是霍桑的传家宝
This card table is actually a Hawthorne family heirloom.
真希望这张桌子会有故事呢
Wish there was a story about the table.
- 不是吧 - 约翰
- Are you shitting me... - John.
还真有
There is actually.
它曾经是我的曾祖父
It once belonged
迪基·霍桑的
to my two-times great grandfather Dickie Hawthorne.
他在佩西恩斯建了第一家沙龙
He built the first saloon here in Patience.
被九一年的大火烧毁了
Burned down in the great fire of '91,
但是老迪基 他冒着生命危险
but old Dickie, he risked his life
救出来我们今晚玩的这张桌子
to save this very table that we're playing on tonight.
不是有三个人死在那个火灾了吗
Didn't three people die in that fire?
- 四个 - 重点是
- Four. - The thing to focus on, I think,
这张桌子在这里
is that the table is here.
它应该在镇博物馆
It should actually be in the town museum,
但是某人总把它拿出来
but someone keeps on taking it out.
我们要不还是亲亲和好吧
We should probably just kiss and make up.
她在开玩笑 我们 我非常
She's kidding. We're... I'm very...
我们经常亲亲 很奇怪
We kiss a lot though, so it's weird.
在高中 我们短暂地交往过
In high school, we dated briefly.
是啊 最近 我们也亲了
Yeah, and recently, we made out.
她在说笑
She's kidding.
这个怎么样
What about this one?
或许他可以在我们的地堡派上用场
Maybe he has use to me in the bunker?
- 你会做饭吗 - 当然 我每天晚上都做饭
- Can you cook? - Sure, I cook every night.
- 派吗 - 蔬菜
- Pie? - Vegetables.
如果可以就生吃 为了维生素
Raw, if I can, for the nutrients.
- 我 - 喜欢吃得健康
- I... - Like to eat healthy stuff.
淘汰
Pass.
我宁愿在地堡里塞满干草
I would rather just fill the bunker with bales of hay.
是时候区分男孩 男人和女孩了
Time to separate the boys from the men from the girls.
敢于冒险 有点意思
Risk taker, interesting.
加注 小心点哦
I'll raise. Better be careful.
我可不想你又破产
Don't want you to go broke again.
破产 你在说啥
Broke? What you talking about?
传言 我们这位医生六年前破产了
Rumor has it our doctor lost all his money six years ago.
还想把小屋卖♥♥给我叔叔
Tried to sell his cabin to my uncle.
我没有卖♥♥小屋
I did not sell my cabin.
是啊 你最后没卖♥♥成
Yeah, you backed out of the deal,
所以我很想今晚把你的钱赢光
which is why I'll enjoy taking all your money tonight.
没人知道
No one can figure out
你是怎么保住了那个地方
how you managed to hang on to that place.
- 你记下这些了吗 - 我在记
- You getting all this? - I'm getting it.
- 有人有口香糖吗 - 不不不
- Anybody got some gum? - No, no, no, no, no.
我想来个口香糖
I can sure use a piece of gum.
我吃了洋葱三明治
I had an onion sandwich.
所有人都喜欢
It's in everybody's best interest.
别管我
Don't mind me.
我要把这堆筹码收起来
I'm just gonna rake in this pile of chips here.
好消息是 如果我真赢了
The good news is when I do win, all of this money
所有的钱都拿去给佩西恩斯做旅游宣传片
is going into making a Patience tourism commercial.
这东西
This little guy?
- 我天 - 在这呢
- Oh, my. - There it is.
市长会变形术
The mayor can transmogrify matter.
他一定有点安努纳奇人血统
He must be part Anunnaki.
或许雪花市长可以活命
Maybe Mayor Snowflake lives.
他的技能在地堡有点用的
His skill could be useful in the bunker
如果有老鼠出没或者厕所堵了
if there's a stray rodent or a clogged toilet.
提问
Question.
以你医学的角度
In your medical opinion, you know,
在安全的情况下
as far as safety goes,
一个人能在性♥爱♥中掐对方多久
how long can someone choke a person during sex?
过
Pass.
我们周二再聊这个
We can talk Tuesday about it.
警官 我在男厕所
All right, Deputy. I'm in the men's room.
没问题 按两下喇叭
All clear, go ahead and give me a double honk,
让我知道你在听 一切正常
so I know you still hear everything all right.
听着
Okay, listen.
我们得多了解一下这个小屋
We need to find out more about this cabin
还有哈利的财务问题 所以我需要你
and Harry's money problems, so I need you
去找处理这笔交易的房♥产经纪人
to find the realtor that was handling the deal.
然后我们需要安排一下暗访行动
And then we need to set up an undercover recon mission.
收到了吗
Do you copy?
好嘞
Okay, good.
副警官 现在是非官方的警长任务时间
Deputy, it's time for a little unofficial sheriff's business,
也许你可以退出这个频道
so you might want to get off this channel
那么一小会儿
for just a couple minutes.
烛光设备
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表