剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
嗯 这是他的策略
Yeah, that's his strategy.
亲爱的 我知道你很难跟我直抒胸臆
Honey, I know you have a hard time talking to me,
没关系的 我不想强人所难
and that's it's okay. But I don't want it to be hard.
所以我想让你有喘息的空间 好畅所欲言
So I wanna make space for you to tell me whatever you want.
你说什么都行 没关系的
You can tell me anything, and it's okay.
好吧 谢谢 谢谢你给我空间
Okay, well, uh, thank you, and thank you for the space.
空间是一切的基础
Without space, what do you have?
一些事 就是
Things. You know,
一件接一件的事 会压得人喘不过气
things next to things, which creates density,
也就意味着缺乏了解
which also means a lack of knowing,
有时候缺乏了解的第一步
and sometimes the first step in not knowing
就是先要了解你不知道这事
is knowing that you don't know.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你该让他说话的
You're supposed to let him talk.
我有呀 但他什么都没说
I am but he's not saying anything.
我们都要生孩子了
We're having a baby.
我们得谈
You know, we have to talk about it.
我不想成为
You know, I don't want to be
你生命中那个
the person in your life who you...
我有更重要的事情要做
I have more important things to do
而不是听这种无关紧要的婚姻争论
than listen to unimportant marriage arguments.
越早把他们打发走
The sooner I get them out,
就能越早开始做假尸检
the sooner I can start doing my fake autopsy.
我会等她停止说话之后
I will wait for her to stop talking,
插嘴告诉他们我得走了
then I will jump in and tell them I have to leave.
她不会住嘴的
she is not stopping.
我觉得这是个非常好的开始
Wow, I think that was a very good start.
谢谢你 范德史宾格医生
Thank you, dr. Vanderspeigle.
你觉得 进展顺利吗
Do you, um, do you think it went well?
我不知道
I don't know.
我刚在脑子里做数学题来着 只是为了打发时间
was doing math problems in my head just to pass the time.
他们要对我的尸体做什么 嘿
What are they doing with my body hey!
杰瑟普警方要接手调查
Ah, well, Jessup police are taking over the investigation
因为温泉浴池在他们镇上
because the hot tub's in their town.
所以一切都会由他们处理
So they're gonna handle everything.
什么叫一切
What do you mean everything?
弹道测试 验尸 所有事
Ballistics, you know, autopsy, everything.
看起来轮到杰瑟普是美国的谋杀之城了
Looks like Jessup is murder town, USA now.
嗨 我是丽芙·贝克副警长
hi, my name is deputy Liv Baker,
我有一段不明的空中现象的视频证据
and I have video evidence of an unidentified aerial phenomenon
多名目击者推测是外星飞船
that multiple witnesses theorize is an alien ship.
我也相信也许这是浪费时间 我看到了些东西
I also believe I might've lost time, and I saw something
无法解释
I can't explain.
希望你能知道这是什么 还有 我不是疯子
I hope you get this. Also, I'm not a wacko.
怎么了 你干嘛呢
What's goin' on? What you doin',
发INS还是干啥呢
an Instagram or somethin'?
这里光线很差的
cause the lighting in here is terrible.
你得给自己弄盏灯
You gotta get yourself one of them lights
能让你皮肤看起来更好的那种 类似于鲜肉灯
to make your skin look better, like a flesh light.
我觉得那东西不叫这个名
I don't think that's what it's, um, called.
好吧 我在录视频
Fine. I'm recording a message
发给外星人跟踪者 附上了UFO的视频
to the alien tracker to go along with the ufo video
就是从尤金娜·普朗凯特那拿到的那段视频
I got from Eugena Plunkett.
我不是告诉过你只能利用私人时间做吗
Did I not tell you to do that on your own personal time only?
是的 长官 -嗯
Yes, you did, sir. Okay.
现在就是私人时间 我得去洗手间
This is personal time. I had to go to the bathroom.
所以我把这算是洗手间休息时间
So I'm counting this as a bathroom break,
而我想把这个时间延长至双倍时长
and I'm just gonna hold it for double long.
这个逻辑很自洽
That logic checks out.
如果你现在上洗手间
So long as you don't go to the bathroom again
只要你去卫生间之前
until you would've gone to the bathroom
不再去卫生间
if you were going to the bathroom now,
那你下回再上洗手间的时候
and when you do go to the bathroom then,
得把使用时间减半
you gotta go twice as fast.
当然 没毛病
Of course. Yeah, that makes sense.
瞧瞧 问题解决
All right, look at that. We worked that out.
你能帮我
could you please
把那边的便利贴递给我吗
hand me some of those post-it notes over there?
不要那种无聊的黄色的
But not them boring-ass yellow ones.
我要那种有活力的 给我
I'm feelin' frisky. Give me them
那边那个紫红色的
fuchsia sumbitches right there.
很有活力呢
Mm, frisky. Mmhmm.
好的 长官 -好了
Yes, sir. All right.
这玩意儿用处可多呢
I'm a do all sorts of stuff with these.
不必细说了 -谢了 副警长
I don't wanna know. thank you, deputy.
“感谢您的留言”
"thank you for your message.
“外星人追踪者现在正忙”
"the alien tracker is very busy right now.
“划到下面 看看他即将巡演的日期吧”
But check out his upcoming tour dates below."
我就不该贪嘴多喝那杯冰茶
I shouldn't have had that extra iced tea.
外星人宝宝还没回来
The alien baby has not returned.
我得找到它 这样才能得到哥利亚其余的信息
I need to find it so I can get the rest of goliath's message.
现在我只知道
Right now, all I know is that
地球上已经存在另一个危险的外星种族
there is another dangerous alien race already on earth.
我也知道如果我不能想办法
I also know if I can't figure out
拿回尸检报告
how to get the autopsy back,
阿斯塔就会被关进杰瑟普监狱
Asta will end up in Jessup jail,
我就得给她烤个蛋糕 里头塞把锉刀
and I will have to bake her a cake with a file in it
就跟动画片里演的一样 这样她就能越狱了
like the cartoons so she can escape.
我可不想烤蛋糕
I don't want to bake a cake.
为什么动画片里就不能烤个越狱派呢
Why can't the cartoons bake escape pies?
你在这儿那
There he is!
我合计着带点啤酒过来
Thought I'd bring some brewskis by,
庆祝你返工第一天
celebrate your first day back on the job.
我今天刚见过你 见面份额足够了
I just saw you today. That is enough.
那是心里咨♥询♥啦 不算数的
Ah, that was just therapy. That doesn't count.
这才是真格的 好友叙叙旧
This is the real hang. Just a couple of dudes,
不带妞 点份披萨
no girls allowed, order some 'za, huh?
来嘛 会很有意思的 -不要
Come on, it'll be fun! No.
不要 回车里去 这是我家
No, get back in your car. This is my house.
风挺大啊 -走
Oh, windy out here. Leave!
好呀 走吧 -不是
Yeah, let's go! No!
跟你说一声
well, just so you know,
我会把下次的牙医账单寄给你的
I'm sending you the copay for my next dental bill.
暗搓搓地秀了一把自己有医保
Mm, way to work in that you have insurance.
很性感嘛
That's hot.
一个满嘴塞着东西喷我的女人也挺性感的
a woman who hits on me with her mouth full-also hot.
我觉着
well, I figured that
上次放你鸽子
I owed you the whole dessert menu
把整个甜点菜单吃遍也不够我赔罪的
after standing you up last time.
嗯 -不是
Yeah. Yeah, no,
那晚只是
that night was just...
总之 我人在这儿了 -真的在吗
Um, anyway, I'm here now. Are you?
因为几分钟前
Because a few minutes ago,
我问你有没有兄弟姐妹
I asked if you had any brothers or sisters,
你说“很好 谢谢”
and you said, "fine, thanks!"
有吗 -他可是等了你
did I? You know, he waited for you
三个小时
for three hours.
对于一个敢于重温被拒绝现场的人
I respect a man with confidence
我深表尊重
to return to the scene of a rejection.
哇 我天
Wow. Damn.
三个小时
Three hours?
反映了一个人的人品
Speaks to a man's character,
为所爱之事投入时间
Puttin' in the time for what he wants.
盯住了 达西
Careful, D'arcy.
看来你钓上了一条大鱼
Looks like you hooked yourself a real one.
他好没礼貌
He is rude.
直接 -没礼貌
Direct. Rude.
嗯 不 不该这么说
um, no, that's wrong.
没礼貌的人是我
I'm the rude one.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表