剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
Aw, look at the cute little...
什么鬼
What the?
你知道这意味着什么吗
Do you know what this means?
浣熊的骨头不好吃
Raccoon bones don't taste good?
哈利在孵化外星宝宝
Harry is breeding alien babies.
我得让大家在这里待多久
How long do I have to keep everybody here for?
我是说 外面现在安全吗
I mean, is it safe outside?
那个外星人类是不是已经离开了
Did the "humalien" thing run away?
我没法预测它的行动
I do not know what the alien will do.
它是混血
It is a hybrid.
它饿的时候 外星的部分会让它想回来
The alien part of it will want to come back when it is hungry.
它知道这里有食物
It will know there is food here.
你是指我们吗
You mean us, right?
当然不是
No, of course not.
它会想吃它出生后留下的蛋壳
It will want to eat the egg sack that it was born in.
好吧
Okay.
然后才是我们
Then us.
- 我的天 - 我会下楼去
- Jesus. - I'll go downstairs
找到蛋壳 然后放点吃的在蛋壳上
and look for it, and maybe snack on the sack.
- 恶 - 我需要点美味的东西
- Ew. - I need something savory.
还有 它毕竟有可能吃人
You know, about it maybe eating us thing...
你那些枪里有子弹吗
you got bullets for those guns?
枪全都上膛了
They're all loaded.
我内心其实是个好战分子
The real me was redneck-y.
嘿 丹
Hey Dan. Uh...
我把杰西的一部分骨灰带在身边
I've been carrying around some of Jesse's ashes with me
有一阵子了
for a while now, right?
我在想可能是时候随他去了
I'm thinkin' maybe it's time to let him go.
你知道的 撒了它们
You know, spread his ashes.
好主意
I love that idea.
少了这些负担你也会开心点
I think you'll be happier not carrying that weight around.
没错 我们以前经常
Yeah. Well, we used to fish
在一起钓鱼 所以我想
together a lot. So I thought about
可以撒在这里的湖上
doing it here, on the lake.
我们可以为他举♥行♥一个小的纪念仪式
You know, maybe we have a little memorial for him.
我希望你也能一起来
I'd love for you to be a part of it.
我很荣幸 随时可以
I'd be honored. Anytime.
很好 那我们走吧
Great! All right, let's go.
现在不行
Uh, not now.
为什么
Why not?
风太大
Too windy.
不是撒骨灰的好天气
Not good ash-spreading weather.
你真是个专家
Well, you the expert, right?
我要去搞点吃的
I'ma get me some food.
嘿 万医生
Hey! Dr. V!
我就是想来打个招呼
Just, uh, thought I'd say hi.
哇哦 好棒的工作间
Wow, great work space.
你在这下面建了鸟屋
You, uh, you build birdhouses down here?
你是个工匠
You, uh, you're a tinkerer?
喜欢鼓捣小东西
You like to tinker?
对
Yes.
温暖的尿液离开我的身体时
Sometimes it makes me shiver
有时会让我战栗不已
because of the warm urine leaving my body.
那真是
Oh no, that's, uh...
不管了
Anyway, hey, um,
我是想和你说件事
wanted to talk to you about something.
很不幸 斯莫伍德医生决定要退休了
Unfortunately, Dr. Smallwood has decided to retire,
所以我们又一次
and we have found ourselves, once again,
我们缺一个镇医
without a town doctor.
对 我能从你脸上
And, yes, I can see
看出你有顾虑
by the concern on your face
你也知道这件事让我的处境
that you understand what a difficult position
有多么艰难
this puts me in.
但你知道什么让这变好了吗
But you know what's even better?
是你 你回来
Is you... returning
做我们的镇医 你觉得呢
as our town doctor. What do you think?
我会考虑一下
I will consider it!
什么鬼东西
Oh! What the heck was that?
某只地球上的动物
It was an Earth animal.
- 一只有狂犬病的浣熊 - 嗯嗯
- It's a sick raccoon. - Mm-hmm.
也许我们该出去
We should probably go away.
别靠近它
Don't get close to it.
是 别说了
Yep. Say no more.
- 证明我该走了 - 嗯
- That's my cue. - Mm.
我去提醒一下大家
Uh, I'll go warn the others.
喂
Hello?
你好
Oh, hi.
真的吗 太好了
Really? That's amazing.
如果那些浣熊真的得了狂犬病
You know, if those raccoons do have rabies,
我们就得抓住他们 送到别的地方去
we should find them and take them somewhere.
操 我可不想和狂犬病打交道
Shit, I ain't messin' with no damn rabies.
你知道所有患狂犬病的人都疯了
You know 100% of people who have rabies go insane,
但只有20%的疯子有狂犬病吗
but only 20% of insane people have rabies?
这是个能在网上查到的事实
That's a Internet fact.
嗯
Mmm.
这酒挺不错
This stuff's pretty good.
比我记的要辣些
It's spicier than I remember.
挺烈
It's tangy.
你明白吗
You know?
- 我试试 - 是
- I'll have some of that. - Yeah.
好像去纽约没戏了
Well, looks like New York's out of the picture.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
本刚刚接到了一个公♥司♥的电♥话♥
Ben just got a call from some company
他们想在这建个度假胜地
that wants to put a resort here.
意味着他还要干镇长干几十年
Says he's gonna be mayor for decades.
没人要在这建度假胜地
Nobody's putting a resort here.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我不知道啊 他说他拍了
I don't know. He says he took pictures
一些格雷迪山庄的照片 就吸引到人了
of the Grady land to sell them on the idea,
现在有人想投资
and now they want to do it.
什么 他说
What? He said he was using
这些照片只会被用在乡镇的网站上
those pictures for the town website.
啥
What?
离开一下
Excuse me.
嘿 你怎么还在这
Hey, didn't realize you were still here.
是 就是想找点东西吃
Yeah, just thought I'd grab something to eat.
一个小时前你也这么说
That was like an hour ago.
那我猜我吃了一个小时了
I guess I've been eating for an hour.
哈
Huh.
不晓得我雇了个笨蛋
Didn't realize I hired Jughead
来送蛋糕
to deliver the cake.
嘿 你们两说什么呢
Hey, what are you two talking about?
我刚刚跟达茜聊了一下
Oh, I was just catching up with D'arcy
你为度假胜地拍的那些照片
about the pictures that you took for the resort.
你知道 就是那些你骗我说
You know, the ones that you lied to me about,
是为了乡镇网站拍的照片
that you said were for the "town website."
我确实也打算把那些照片用在网站上
Well, I plan on using those pictures for the town website
所以 不算撒谎
as well, so... not a lie.
嘿 我应该再点点吃的吗
Hey, uh, should I order more food?
因为杰伊正像个剪草机一样收割它们
'Cause Jay is going through it like a lawnmower.
不 你完全在对我撒谎
Nope, you totally lied to me.
我是说 天呐
I mean, Jesus.
我们花了一整天的时间攀岩 坐四轮车
We spent the whole day rock climbing, ATVing,
就是为了让你带来一个度假胜地
what, so you could just bring in a resort
毁掉整个镇子
and destroy the town?
你去攀岩了
Uh, you went rock climbing?
一点点 小岩石
A little bit... small rock.
所以我从我妈家回来 问你
So when I got home from my mom's, and I said, you know,
"你干了什么" 你说 "没什么"
"What have you been doing?"and you said, "Nothing,"
和达茜攀岩是"没什么"
was "nothing" rock climbing with D'arcy?
你懂的 我是说
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表