剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
Sleepwalking. He's doing that again?
你怎么会知道这个 -嗯我知道
You know about that? - Oh, yeah.
我们小的时候 他在英语课上
When we were young, he wrote a paper on it
写了一篇关于梦游的报告
for English class.
他最后是在门外醒过来的 还被锁外头了
Apparently, he ended up outside and got locked out,
第二天早上他们在门廊上发现了他
And they found them on the porch the next morning.
他依偎着邻居家的猫
snuggling up to the neighbor's cat.
哦 这太糟糕了
Oh, that's awful.
我 我都不知道
I-- I had no idea.
可怜的本 -对啊
Poor Ben. - Yeah.
我的猫都从来没这样过
My cat was never the same, either.
我这边安全 你那儿呢
I'm clear. How about you?
安全
All clear.
你们俩守住外♥围♥的门
You two cover the door at the perimeter.
他要逃出去的话 必须经过我们这边
He'll have to come through us.
咱们追 赶紧追
Let's go. Let's do it.
我记得你们这些混♥蛋♥
I remember you assholes.
为什么要杀了那些
Why kill soldiers who attack you
可能会在将来为你所用的士兵呢
when they may be useful to you in the future?
这就像买♥♥披萨
It is like buying pizza
都知道要往口袋里面多塞几张纸巾
and shoving extra napkins into your pocket.
保不齐在什么时候就用到了
You never know when they may come in handy.
嘿 白♥痴♥
Hey, dickhead!
在前面
Straight ahead!
他在那边 就在那里
There he is, right there!
把手举起来 别动
Hold up. Hold, hold.
操
Holy shit.
施耐德 贝纳维茨 你们起来了
Schneider, Bennewitz, you're up.
快点 -好
Come on! - Okay.
你在铸成大错
You are making a huge mistake.
你根本不知道这些人有什么能耐
You have no idea what these things are capable of.
任何人都可能是外星人
Any one of them could be an alien.
外星人
An alien.
嘿
Hey!
你就是那个我在外星人♥大♥会上
You are that high-haired gentleman
看见的那个头发立起来的家伙吧
that I met at the alien convention.
我当时还把你的花朵形状的 水果给吃掉了
I ate your...flower-shaped fruit.
是你啊
That was you?
我有好多问题想问你
I have so many questions for you.
你是从哪儿来的
Where are you from?
谁是你的第一任老师
Who were your first teachers?
还有你什么时候
And when...
趴下 -嘿 我
Get down! - Hey, I--
我现在稍微有点忙
I'm a little bit busy right now.
或许我们可以再找个时间叙旧
Uh, maybe we could do this another time.
当然了 谢谢你救了我
Sure. Thanks for springing me.
我不是一个特别喜欢拥抱的人
I'm not really a hugger.
你应该赶紧跑
You should run.
出口在哪里
Exit?
走廊尽头就是
Oh, it's down the hallway.
看见尸体后左转
Take a left just after the dead bodies.
谢谢
Thanks.
我就知道外星人真的存在
I knew they existed!
这边
This way.
原来你在这里
There you are.
你好 哈利 我是哥利亚
Hello, Harry. I'm Goliath.
你到底知不知道
Do you have any idea how dangerous
这些标本有多危险
those specimens could be?
我不需要你一遍一遍提醒我
I don't need your warnings.
我就是专门研究这个的
I'm an expert in all of this. -
我要没两把刷子 他们也不会送我外星人追踪者的名号♥
They don't call me the Alien Tracker for nothing.
那你到底追踪了多少外星人 又抓住了几个呢
How many aliens have you actually tracked and captured?
除了你并肩作战的那一个
Besides the one that you're working with.
为什么说除了那一个
Why besides the one?
一个还不够吗 那可是个外星人
Isn't one enough? It's an alien.
说得就跟谁找不到个外星人似的
Anyone can find just one alien.
不 不是所有人都能找到的
No. Not anyone.
你找到外星人了吗
Do you have an alien?
无可奉告
I'm not saying.
那就是没有 -好
That's a no. - Fine.
你没有找到过外星人 我找到过
You don't have one, and I do.
你赢了 -对啊
Okay. - Good.
我很高兴我们达成一致了
I'm glad we agree.
你真的找到过外星人吗
Do you really have an alien?
终于
Finally.
我终于算是找到了我一直苦苦追寻的东西
I have gotten what I have been searching for,
我回到过去留给自己的信息
the message I traveled back in time to give to myself.
感谢你的服务
Thank you for your service.
我不再需要你了
I do not need you anymore.
你可以去找点山羊啃了
You can go and find some goats to eat.
爸爸
Daddy.
爸爸
Daddy.
我感受到的这是什么
What am I feeling?
这就是人类所谓的
Is this the connection between a parent and child
亲子之间的感应吗
humans talk about?
感应本应是让我更加强大
Connection is supposed to make you feel stronger,
我为什么会觉得更软弱了呢
so why do I feel weaker?
我得抱着你
I need to hold you.
我是 你的父亲
I am...your father.
你是我的
And you are my...
小崽仔
spawn.
我会保护你的
I will protect you.
去交朋友吧
♪ Just made a friend ♪
朋友才是你需要的
♪ A friend is someone you need ♪
让爸爸抱抱 小家伙
Come here, you little shit.
什么
What?
我抓到你鼻子啦
I got your nose.
抓到你鼻子啦
I got your nose.
没有真抓啦
I don't actually have it.
但是你别害怕
Don't freak out.
我要把你的心吃掉
I'll eat your heart out!
打开你心里的光
♪ Turn on your heartlight ♪
天呐
God.
老天
Oh, sweet Jesus.
不论你去到哪里
♪ Wherever you go ♪
都要洋溢着幸福地光芒
♪ Let it make a happy glow ♪
要让全世界都看到
♪ For all the world to see ♪
打开你心里的灯
♪ Turn on your heartlight ♪
在一个小男孩的美梦中浮现
♪ In the middle of a young boy's dream ♪
不要太早叫醒我
♪ Don't wake me up too soon ♪
他我天马行空地去梦去想
♪ Gonna take a ride across the Moon ♪
去死吧 疯猪
Suck it, Werepig!
只用了一根触手尖刺
And with only a Tentacle Spike.
太棒了 -真是我的好闺蜜
Nice. - Yeah. That's my best friend.
大家应该休息一下了
Maybe it's time to take a break.
你说得对 我们需要再喝点儿
You're right. We need more drinks.
给我一瓶苏打水 -两瓶苏打水
Get me a soda. - Two sodas.
吃了那些爆辣薯片 我的胃好像烧出了个洞
These spicy chips are, like, burning a hole in my stomach.
艾略特居然跟你分手了 他真的是个混♥蛋♥
Elliot's a jerk for breaking up with you.
谢谢你 朱迪
thanks, Jude.
你现在肯定很担心
You're probably, like, really worried now.
而他没准现在正在女人堆里左右逢源
He's probably just, like, banging chicks left and right.
你这么一说我还真有点担心了
Well, now I am.
爸爸 你这是在干嘛
What do you think you're doing, Dad?
这不是明摆着吗
Isn't it obvious?
我这是在帮达西找她的格拉伯小飞虫雕像
I'm helping D'arcy find Glommer's Statue.
你答应了要和达西谈谈的
Okay, you promised to talk to D'arcy.
谈得怎么样了
What happened to that?
她上次参加完戒瘾会后
Well, she seemed a little raw
就显得有点无所适从
when she came back from her meeting.
还不到时候强逼她去面对现实
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表