剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
《外星居民》前情提要
Previously on "Resident Alien"...
但凡你多在乎我一点
If you care even just a little bit about me,
就告诉我到底是怎么回事
you need to tell me what's really going on.
没事 -有事
It's fine. - No.
要不咱们就这样吧
Maybe it's best if we just leave it at this.
我不是外星人 是外星人把我抓进来的
I'm not an alien. The aliens are the ones who took me.
你还记得 你不该记得的
You remember. You're not supposed to remember.
你就是外星人之一
You're one of them.
这是什么
What is this?
就是市长儿子搞得恶作剧
Oh, that was a hoax started by the mayor's son.
我已经审过他了 瞎画的
I already questioned him. It was nothing.
除非你觉得有问题
Unless it means something to you.
纽约市 28年前
拿出看家本事了啊
You went all out.
真不敢相信你做了这个
I can't believe you made this.
今天是个特别的日子
Well, it is a special day.
他或她今天本该两岁了
He or she would have been two today.
亲爱的 要不这样
Honey, listen.
要不咱再试一次吧
Maybe it's time we try again, hmm?
亲爱的
Honey...
我爱你
I love you.
我只是 -我理解
I just-- I know.
太快了
It's just too soon.
行吧
Okay.
但就
But just...
准备好了就说一声
say the word when you're ready,
我保证全力以赴
and I promise to bring my A game.
你总是状态全开
You always bring your A game. - Mm.
有时候会稍显逊色啦
Sometimes your B and C game. -
你
You, uh...
觉得咱唱“生日快乐”会不会突兀
Think it's okay if we sing "Happy Birth"--
出什么事儿了
What the hell happened?
他们又把我带走了
They took me again.
我看到咱们孩子了
I saw our baby.
是个男孩
It's a boy.
是个男孩
It's a boy!
开门
Open up.
亲爱的 让我进去
Honey, let me in!
亲爱的 你干嘛去了
Honey, what are you doing?
我天 进 进来
Oh, my gosh. Come--come inside.
我怎么下来这里的
W-what am I doing down here?
我
I...
这得你告诉我
You tell me.
我 刚是你喊着
I--you were just yelling
敲门让我放你进来的
and--and knocking and asking me to let you in.
你 你手好冰
You--your hands are ice cold.
嘿 来 我给你沏点茶
Hey, come on. I'll make you some tea.
我应该是梦游了吧
Yeah, I think I was sleepwalking.
你什么时候添梦游的毛病了
Since when do you sleepwalk?
我
Well, I...
小时候犯过几次
did it a couple times as a kid.
梦游 还老做同样的梦
Yeah, I'd sleepwalk and always have the same dream.
什么梦
What was the dream?
就是 我腿断了躺床上
Uh, well, I'm in bed with a broken leg,
全家人都站在我旁边
and my whole family is standing over me.
我爸 我妈 叔叔婶婶
You know, my mom, dad, aunts, uncles.
特别诡异
Yeah, it's so weird.
我一直想叫他们帮忙
I keep trying to ask for their help,
但就是出不了声
but nothing comes out of my mouth.
他们就 站在那儿
And they just...stand there
直勾勾瞅着我
looking at me...
什么都不干
not doing anything.
你怎么现在又做噩梦了
Why are you having this nightmare now
毕竟过了这么些年
after all these years?
也许是因为你买♥♥的新床单
Maybe it's those new sheets you got.
净扯
Uh, no.
那可是埃及棉
Those are Egyptian cotton.
差不多200美元呢
They were, like, $200,
真棒 现在我的噩梦就换成
Great, now I'm gonna have nightmares
你买♥♥床单花多少钱这事儿了
about how much you spent on sheets.
好了 搞定
All right. Here we go.
乔家餐馆菜单上17号♥餐点
Number 17 on the Joe's Diner menu,
落基山流心蛋
Rocky Mountain eggs over easy.
应该是吧 管它呢
Maybe. Who knows?
等你切开就知道是不是流心的了
You'll have to see when you get inside the egg.
大家都爱开盲盒嘛
Everybody loves a mystery.
无所谓啦 只要不是
Doesn't matter as long as someone else
我做饭就行
is doing the cooking
早上好呀
Good morning.
你好呀
Mmm. Hello.
欢迎来到达西餐厅
Welcome to D'arcy's Diner.
我给你做了你最喜欢的蓝莓薄饼
I made you your favorite, blueberry pancakes.
那个啊
Oh, that...
是你最喜欢的
is your favorite.
谁叫你最喜欢我呢
Yeah, well, I'm your favorite,
所以我喜欢啥你就喜欢啥
so whatever is in my stomach is your favorite.
谢谢 但我今天喝咖啡就好
Thank you, but I will just have coffee today.
而且 你不必每天帮我们
And, you know, you don't have to cook breakfast
准备早餐
for us every day.
那是你啊 我可没说
Speak for yourself.
我力所能及也就只能做这些了
Well, it's the least I could do.
这几天你一直
You know, you've been letting me stay here
收留我 还有
the last few days, and...
戒掉吃止痛药的瘾是挺件困难的事
getting over the pain pills was hard, you know?
但多亏了你 我觉得自己挺过去了
But thanks to you, I feel like I'm over the hump.
很棒啊
Okay. Great.
那你今天会回去工作了呗
Okay, so you're gonna go back to work today.
嗯
Oh. Ugh.
这件事还仍需努力
I mean, you know, it's a big hump.
我的康复小组
Oh. - You know, my recovery group
每天要开三小时的会
meets for three hours a day.
开完之后 感觉一天就过去了
And then after that, it's like, where s the day gone?
我是很想回去工作啦 但没办法
You know? Love to. Can't.
所以
So... - Hmm.
我去洗个衣服
I think I'm gonna do some laundry
然后就准备做今晚的千层面
and then start on tonight's lasagna.
嘿 一会儿你想去
Hey, do you wanna go
唱片店吗
to the record store later, maybe?
买♥♥几张新黑胶 新东西
Get some new vinyl? New stuff?
考虑考虑
Think about it.
她好像不是很想
She doesn't seem very eager
回归自己的生活啊
to go back to her life, does she?
早晚要回去的
Well, I'm sure she will eventually.
不好说
I don't know.
回去工作
You know, going back to work,
起码就能让她面对现实世界 对吧
at least she's gonna face the world, right?
整天做饭能有多满足
How fulfilling could it be cooking all day?
不知道
I don't know.
你干嘛不问问让你有瓦遮头的人呢
I mean, why don't you ask the roof over your head?
对不起
Oh, okay, I'm sorry.
我可爱这房♥子了
I love this roof.
好吧 她也一样
Okay? But so does she.
特稀罕
Like, a lot.
要不你推她一把
So maybe you could give her a nudge, you know?
我是她死党 这点就很微妙
I'm her best friend. It's delicate.
我刻薄老爹把她扫地出门的时候
But I'll need to be there for her
我得陪她
when my mean old dad kicks her out.
拜托了
Please?
行吧 -好哒
Fine. - Okay.
等你回家的时候她就不在了
She'll be gone by the time you get home.
谢谢 -我会跟她谈的
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表