剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
医生说不是我的错
Medic told me it wasn't my fault.
说是 胸部枪伤
Called it a...Sucking chest wound.
但我还是摆脱不掉那种愧疚
But I couldn't shake the guilt.
为这个错误逃避了好几年
And I ran from that mistake for years.
差点害死我
Almost died from it.
好难过
I'm sorry.
你是怎么从那种悲伤中挺过来的
I mean, how do you even survive something like that?
挺过来不是事儿
It's not about the surviving.
每个跟我们一起的战士都挺下来了
Any soldier who's still with us is surviving.
军人必须获胜
A soldier has to prevail.
向乔致敬
Learned to honor joe.
现在他天天都和我在一起了
now he's with me every day.
如果你想向你的朋友致敬
if you wanna honor your partner,
就尽所能做好警♥察♥
be the best cop you can be.
将罪有应得的人绳之以法
Put the right person behind bars.
爱的迫降
副警长
deputy. Hey.
我在外面等了十分钟了
I've been waiting out front for the last ten minutes.
你忘了我来接你了吗
You forget I was picking you up?
是啊 抱歉
Yeah, I'm sorry.
我脱不开身
I've been tied up.
处理些警♥察♥的事
Just, like, police stuff.
又因为飞碟超速停车了吗
Pullin' ufos over for speeding again?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我是觉得有点蠢
I'm just feeling a little stupid.
我发布飞碟的视频 大家都觉得是假的
I posted that ufo video, and people think it's fake.
惊爆眼球杰赛普附近发现不明飞行物
真正蠢的是相信
Hey, the only thing stupid is believing
网友的想法
what someone on the internet thinks.
无视他们就好了
Ignore them.
不光是一个人
It's not just one person.
而是大部分人 有人还用滤镜
It's most of them, and someone used a filter
当你七点被绑♥架♥ 而面包店六点半才开门
把飞碟变成了甜甜圈
to change the ufo into a doughnut.
他们不知道我是个警♥察♥
They don't even know I'm a cop.
这图倒是挺写实的
That looks pretty realistic.
我现在饿了
Now I'm hungry.
咱们下班吧 路上买♥♥个甜甜圈
Let's stop and get one on the way home.
抱歉
sorry.
我再待十分钟
I need ten more minutes.
行 -行
Okay. - Okay.
我改变主意了 我想喝茶
I changed my mind. I want tea
你就该藏好马脚的
you should've cleaned up after yourself.
快把蛋给我
Now, you're gonna give me that egg,
告诉我哪来的
and you're gonna tell me where it came from.
你
you.
搞什么 窗怎么碎了
what the-- how did that window break?
不知道
I do not know.
破火车 破烂兮兮的
It is a very cheap train. Everything breaks.
我的天
Oh, my god.
你脸怎么了
What-- what happened to your face?
我好像杀了个坏女人
I may have killed the bad woman.
没事的 我把她扔出窗外了
It's okay. I threw her out the window.
她不见了
She's gone.
给我拿冰激凌三明治了吗
Did you get my ice cream sandwich?
长官 我们查过好几遍这个房♥间了
sir, we've been through this room a thousand times.
你真的觉得有遗漏吗
Do you really think we've been missing something?
是啊 之前我们想
Yeah, well, before, we were trying to get
了解凶手的想法
in the killer's head.
或许现在该试着了解山姆的想法了
Maybe it's time we try to get into sam's.
好 我是小镇医生对吧
okay, so I'm a small-town doctor, right?
好人 全镇人都爱我
Nice guy. Whole town loves me.
那为啥有人想杀我呢
So why would somebody want me dead?
医疗事故吗 不是吧
Medical malpractice? I don't think so.
我的医术很在行的
I'm too damn good at what I do.
我目击了什么吗
Did I witness something?
我是知道了什么内♥幕♥招来杀身之祸吗
Did I know something that made somebody wanna kill me?
我很聪明
I was smart.
如果我知道了重要且危险的事
If I knew something important and dangerous,
可能会写下来的
I might've written it down.
对 但写在哪
Yeah, but where?
爱的迫降
等等
wait.
山姆爱看这些书
Sam loved these books.
长官
sir?
书中有个性♥爱♥狂热的侦探
The sex-crazed detective in these books,
当他觉得有人在找他时
when he thought somebody was after him,
他会把他的病历记录放在
he would take his case notes, and he would put them
办公室的画后面
in the back of paintings in his office.
在伊甸园的街道中♥央♥
♪ in the middle of the streets of eden ♪
来
come on.
四种风
♪ the four winds blow ♪
该死
shit.
吹着我主的灵魂
♪ of my father's soul ♪
风来了又走
♪ sooh, ooh, ooh, here and gone ♪
知道吗 也许就是本普普通通的书
you know what? Maybe it's just a dumb book.
就算他真的在书里隐藏了什么
Even if he hid something here,
现在也可能不见了
it would probably be gone by now.
事出之后我们请过三位医生
I mean, we've had three doctors since.
谁都可能换过这些画
Any one of them could've changed these paintings.
那幅不会
not that one.
这幅不会
Not this one.
来了又走
♪ here and gone ♪
警长
sheriff. -
我去
holy shit.
加尔万/鲍威尔
坦纳·科林顿
特洛伊·亨德利克
詹姆斯·福德
盖瑞·贝克汉姆
艾莉森·艾尔伍德
比起纽约 佩兴斯更像我的星球
patience must be nearer to my planet than new york.
我来这觉得离家更近
When I am here, I feel closer to home.
不跟我说说发生了什么吗
You gonna tell me what's goin'on?
你一路都没说过话
You haven't talked this whole ride.
我不喜欢你一言不发
I don't like it when you're quiet.
让我紧张
Makes me nervous.
我们去见的外星人
the alien we went to see
死了
was dead.
但生了个蛋
But it gave birth to an egg,
现在在哈利包里
and now it's in harry's bag.
我还是更喜欢你安静
I liked it more when you were quiet.
我也是
me too.
恭喜
Congratulations!
听说你领养了个孩子
I heard you adopted a baby.
别担心 现在还没孵化呢
Do not worry. It has not hatched yet.
如果孵化了会告诉你
If it did, you would know.
它可能会吐出迷幻剂
It would probably spit acid.
把蛋安置到安全的地方就放心了
it'll be a relief that we put that egg somewhere safe.
你那个破地堡终于有用处了
Finally a use for that stupid bunker of yours.
我建那个地堡是为了救你命
I built that stupid bunker to save your life.
这样全世界人都死了
Uh-huh. - So that everyone in the world
咱俩也不会
would die but me and you.
谢谢罩我
Thanks for including me.
惊喜
AlI: Surprisel
生日快乐 范德史宾格医生
happy birthday, dr. Vanderspeigle.
很高兴你又回佩兴斯了
Glad to have you back in patience.
发表讲话吧
Speech!
滚出我家
Get out of my house!
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表