剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
詹姆斯·多德尔
温哥华 不列颠哥伦比亚省
你还拍到了视频
I understand you were able to record one of them?
我的确拍到了外星人
There was one time that I did record the encounter.
就在不久前 新年前夜
It was actually just recently, New Year's Eve.
就在海面上方
So this was right over top of the ocean.
新年刚刚开始 午夜过后
The new year had just kicked off, midnight,
出现了两个漂浮着的球
and there were two floating orbs
在城市的正上方
right over top of the city.
当我们放大看一下的时候
When we...zoom in on these,
你会发现他们还会改变形状
you can actually see that they are changing shape.
不管什么时候 你抬头望向天空
Anytime you look up to the skies,
如果你看的够仔细
there's stuff going on there
总是有些变化
if you really look hard enough.
这个基地被暴露了
This base has been compromised.
我们要把所有东西都转移到法明顿五号♥基地去
We're moving everything to Farmington 5.
那里已经很久不用了
That base hasn't been used in years.
那我们就可以有很多空间了
Then we'll have plenty of room.
好的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
还有件事
There's something else.
他们可能安插了内鬼在我们这里
They may have had some help on the inside too.
他径直朝保险柜走去
He went straight for the safe.
入侵后所有警卫都交代了
Every guard is accounted for after the breach,
除了这个人
except for that one.
很好 看来我们已经知道谁是内鬼了
Well, looks like we have our mole.
找到他
Find him.
把彼得·巴♥赫♥的硬盘拿回来给我
And bring me Peter Bach's hard drive.
我做不到
I can't.
它消失了
It's gone.
那些文件都是加密了的
That information is fully encrypted.
如果有人启动那个硬盘 我们会知道的
If anyone so much as plugs in that drive, we'll know it.
当他们启动的时候
And when they do,
我需要你把方圆200码的人都抓起来
I want you to grab everyone within 200 yards of it.
好的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
坎宁安说他每天都会在那个山谷里徒步
Cunningham says he hikes this canyon every morning.
突发新闻
一辆车被撞着火 导致一人死亡
嘿 我们收到关于
Hey, been getting some complaints
一辆可疑的黑色面包车的投诉
about a suspicious black van
就停在市中心的路边
parked on the sidewalk downtown.
车上的火还没有熄灭
The vehicle was still smoldering.
你还好吗 副警长
You all right there, Deputy?
这辆车就在这个点冲下了马路
It's in that spot that the SUV went off the road.
当局表示司机失去控制
Authorities said the driver lost control,
导致他冲下马路
sending him over the edge.
司机在随后的火灾中丧生
The driver died in the ensuing fire.
死者身份已被查明
The name of the deceased has been released,
一个叫彼得·巴♥赫♥的男人
a man named Peter Bach.
现场交回给你
Back to you.
不会吧
Oh. Oh, no.
副警长 我很抱歉 这真的太糟糕了
Deputy, I'm-- I'm sorry. That's terrible.
我就知道他查到了些什么
I knew he was onto something.
他太接近真♥相♥ 他们就把他杀了
He got too close. They killed him.
等下 副警长
Wait, wait. Hold on, Deputy.
这就是一场车祸
Now, this is just a car accident.
不是一场普通车祸 他是被人害死的
It was no accident. He was murdered.
你说那辆被弃的车在哪里
Where did you say that abandoned van was?
我就知道
I knew it.
这是彼得·巴♥赫♥的车 钥匙还在里面呢
This is Peter Bach's van. The keys are still in it.
不代表就有什么见不得光的问题
Doesn't mean something shady was going on
这说不通
It doesn't make sense.
我查了银行里的监控镜头
I checked CCTV from the bank
看到昨晚彼得
and saw Peter drive this exact van
就是开着这辆车出城的
out of town last night.
然后他死在了另一辆车里 他自己的车却停在这里
Then he dies in an SUV and the van ends up back here?
肯定有问题
It's very shady.
你知道吗 有个关于海龟的寓言
You know, there's an old saying about a turtle.
又来了
Of course there is.
大概意思就是 疑邻盗斧
It goes, "if you want to read something into a situation,
觉得是什么 看什么就都像是什么
it will become whatever you want it to be."
这跟海龟有什么关系
What does that have to do with a turtle?
不知道 我忘了跟海龟有关系的那部分了
I don't know. I forget the turtle part.
重点在于 你总是
But the point is, is that you tend to,
老倾向于相信一堆阴谋论
you know, believe in a bunch of conspiracy theories.
相信月球是人造的那个人是你
You're the one who says the moon is manmade.
这不是理论 是事实
That's not a theory. That's a fact.
月球的每个坑的深度都是一样的
I mean, each crater's the same depth.
那个鬼东西敲上去像个锣
The damn thing rings like a gong when you hit it.
你都看不见月球的另一边
You can't even see the other side.
他们可能还有表演的人
Shit, they probably got an Arby's over there.
或者一个脱衣舞俱乐部
Maybe even a strip club, full with moon titties.
你都对
You're right.
可能我的脑袋只能装这么一点
Probably all in my head for, you know, this bit.
你去出下一个警吧
Why don't you go and do the next call,
我在这里等厄尼
and I'll wait here for Ernie
确保这辆车被拖走
and make sure this gets to the tow yard?
计划的好 副警长
It's a solid plan, Deputy.
谢谢长官 -分工合作
Thank you, sir. - Divide and conquer.
云层真厚啊
That is a shit ton of drywall.
分工合作 副警长
Divide and conquer, Deputy
你会爱上我的母星的
You are going to love my home planet.
可惜 你已经过了
Unfortunately, you are too old to be tested
能在严酷的冰风沙漠中经受考验的年纪
in the punishing ice wind desert.
但我们可以那里玩玩
But we can take a field trip,
我把你齐颈埋在土里
and I can bury you up to your neck in the dirt
然后爆踢你的脑袋
and kick you in the head.
撕下你的眼皮
Rip off your eyelids. -
他们会长回来的 他们会长回来的
They grow back. They grow back.
儿子
Son!
我们得开个家庭会议
We need to have a family meeting.
我不是你儿子
I'm not your son,
我也不是你家里的一员
and I am not part of your family.
我知道小男生会比较难相处
I read that young boys can be difficult.
我二十八了
I'm 28.
我们需要暂停一下
I'm gonna put you in a timeout.
然后
Okay?
我拿到了一个激动人心的新机会
I've been offered an exciting new opportunity,
所以我们得搬家了
so we are moving.
我要带你和梅尔回我的母星去
I am bringing you and Merle to my home planet.
你会喜欢我的星球的
You will like my planet.
我没有足球 但是我们有
We do not have soccer, but we have a game
和足球差不多的运动
that is like football.
但是没有球
But there's no ball.
你也不能用你的脚
And you cannot use your feet.
是战斗到死
It's fighting to the death.
非常好玩
So fun.
不对 你能用你的脚
You know what? You can use your feet.
我哪都不要跟你去
I'm not going anywhere with you.
我需要重新回到自己的生活里去
I need to-I need to go back to my life.
你没有自己的生活
You have no life.
如果我不给你买♥♥ 你连衣服都没有
You would not have clothes if I did not buy them for you.
你从捐赠箱里偷来的
You stole them out of a Goodwill dumpster.
我有放一块钱
I threw in a dollar.
谢谢你
Look, thank you
把我从监狱里解救出来
for getting me out of that prison,
但我得离开了
but I-- I have to go.
等下
Wait.
如果你要走
If you are leaving,
有些东西我必须要给你
I have something I have to give to you.
什么东西
What is it?
我承诺过你父亲我会保护你
I promised your father I would protect you.
这是我从我的星球上带来的技术
This is technology from my planet
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表