剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
死人去一号♥检查室等
Dead people wait in exam one.
很需要白天喝一杯是吗
hey. Much needed day drink?
我需要你帮我 我该怎么
I need your help. How am I supposed to
像无事发生一样继续生活吗
what, live your life just like normal?
你好 阿斯塔
Hello, Asta.
你常要的下午三点威士忌
Here is your normal 3:00 p M. Whiskey,
你每天都要喝的
which you have every day at this time.
对 无事发生
Oh, yeah, normal.
我再也不能像之前一样了
I'm never gonna be normal again.
我明天要去接杰
I'm supposed to pick up jay tomorrow
带她去吃生日午餐
and take her to lunch for her birthday.
好家伙 挺不错啊
Holy shit. That's amazing.
要是我不是杀人犯的话是挺不错的
It would be if I wasn't a murderer.
你不是杀人犯
Okay, you're not a murderer.
你是个无辜女人
You're just an innocent woman
是哈里把你牵扯进来的
that got caught up in all this shit because of harry.
顺便一提 你不该信任他
You shouldn't trust that guy, by the way.
他昨晚挪了尸体 -我们也是啊
He moved a body last night. So did we!
我们有办法让一切变得炫酷
Yeah, but you know, it's us. We made it look cool.
就像那些穿喇叭裤都好看的人一样
It's like people who can rock a pair of bellbottoms, you know?
我们应该告诉警♥察♥
I think we should tell the police.
要不告诉丽芙
Maybe I should tell Liv.
要是他有家人怎么办 -你有家人
What if this guy has a family? Okay, you have a family
比如我 你一直是个
all right, starting with me, your ne'er-do-well
可爱的灵魂姐妹 要是你去找警♥察♥
but lovable soul sister, and if you go to the police,
他们只会让更多坏人来杀你
they'll just send more bad guys to kill you,
然后我就会不得不杀了他们
and then I'll have to kill all of them,
然后余生只能在
and spend the rest of my life
巴亚尔塔港的安全屋度过
in my safe house in Puerto Vallarta
我每次去那里
which I can't really be there
最多只能待两周
for more than two weeks at a time,
我也讨厌用维罗妮卡这个名字
and I hate going by the name veronica.
好吧 你说的挺有道理
okay. Well, you make a good point.
谢谢
Thanks.
好的 没事 有消息及时通知我
All right, that's fine. Keep me posted.
好的长官
Yes, sir
好的 谢谢二位 谢了
Okay. Thank you. Thanks.
除受害者之外 汽车旅馆里只有三名房♥客
Only three occupants in the motel aside from the victim,
没人听见枪声或者任何不寻常的声音
and no one heard a gunshot or anything unusual.
找到凶器了吗
You find the murder weapon yet?
没 -草
No. Shit.
没听见枪声 也没找着枪
We got no gunshots. We got no gun.
他们可能用了消音器
They could've used a silencer.
也可能凶器是冰柱 对吧
Or maybe it's an icicle riddle, right?
他被冰柱刺伤 之后冰柱融化
He gets stabbed with an icicle, it melts.
就是完美犯罪
That's the perfect crime.
看起来像是枪伤呢 长官
It looked like a bullet wound, sir.
对 也可能是冰做成的枪射出的冰做的子弹 对不
Yeah, maybe it was an ice gun firing an ice bullet, right?
弹道摩擦会马上融化枪♥支♥
The bullet friction, that'll melt the gun right away,
也就是说是种一次性武器 而凶手
so that's a one-time-use-only weapon, and the killer,
肯定是那种
he's gotta be somebody
很懂冥想或者类似于那方面的人
who knows how to meditate or something,
能将体温保持在足够低的水平
keep the body temperature low enough
这样他们的手温就不会把枪♥支♥融化
that their hand don't melt the gun.
所以也许凶手就跟西♥藏♥喇♥嘛♥一样
So maybe the killer's like a Tibetan monk, right,
开枪之前还调息了一下
who mediated before he shot the guy
但这种调息无法带给他内心的平静
not enough to bring him inner peace, though.
他还是很愤怒 愤怒值足以让他去杀人
He was still angry enough to kill a man.
真可悲
That's sad.
也许他是被普通枪♥支♥打死的
Or maybe he was shot with a regular gun,
凶手把枪拿走了而已
and the murderer left with it.
看到没 你这想法就很局限
See, that's thinking inside the box.
你中规中矩 我天马行空
You think in, I think out.
所以咱俩搭档才天下无敌呀
That's why we make such a good team, ha ha.
嘿 你要干嘛
hey! What are you doing with that?
那是受害者的车 我们还没完事儿呢
That's the victim's car! We ain't done with that yet!
抱歉 长官 不是我们叫的
I'm sorry, sir. We didn't order this.
我叫的 你好
I did. Hi.
莉娜·托雷斯警探 杰瑟普警局的
Detective Lena Torres Jessup police.
你好 你来我的犯罪现场干嘛
Hello, what the hell are you doing in my crime scene?
这话我还想问你呢
I could ask you the same question, though.
答案很明显 不是吗
The answer is pretty obvious, isn't it?
尸体是在我们镇上的温泉浴池里发现的
The body was found in a hot tub in my town.
不敢苟同
no, I don't think so.
这案子隶属佩兴斯的好吧
This here is a Patience crime, okay?
我们先到的
We got here first.
你不能把车拖走
You just can't go towing that car.
没看见你们拉警戒呀
I didn't see your crime tape on it.
那是因为我们封条用完了
Well, that's because we ran out
不得不换成黄色的生日派对彩带
and had to switch to yellow birthday party streamers,
那玩意淋了雨就烂了
which disintegrated in the rain.
我觉得你会同意由我们
I think you'll agree that it makes the most sense
接手调查是最合理的方式
for us to take over the investigation.
杰瑟普法医院
Jessup forensic yard's
预算更多 人手也更充足
got a bigger budget and more manpower.
我并不同意
Huh. Well, I disagree.
你还没自我介绍呢
You still haven't introduced yourself.
看来佩兴斯这儿没有
I guess they don't have etiquette teachers
礼仪老师的哈
here in Patience?
我是麦克·汤普森警长
I'm sheriff Mike Thompson.
你可以叫我大黑 -那样的话
You can call me big black. In that case,
你可以叫我浅棕
you can call me medium brown.
我是丽芙 我是亮白
I'm liv. I'm white.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
好了 有需要我会找你的
Okay, well, I'll loop you in if I need any help.
你看见她晃手指的方式了没
You see how she swung her finger around
就跟她真的会联♥系♥似的
like she can loop?
案子已经是我在办了 你怎么个联♥系♥法
How you gonna loop me into somethin' I'm already in?
祝日安
Have a nice day!
是我联♥系♥你才对
I'm the loop
嘿 范医生 很高兴你回来了
hey, dr. V. I'm so glad you're back.
能继续治疗
I am really relieved
真的让我松了口气
to be able to continue our therapy sessions.
我不想继续 但这算是工作的一部分
I do not want to do it. But it is part of the job.
策略很高明 表现得漠不关心
Smart strategy. Act indifferent
这样你看起来就不像是个心理医生 而我就更能敞开心扉
so you don't seem like a therapist and I open up more.
其实我不在乎 -特别棒
I actually do not care. That's brilliant.
你好 你妻子尾随你来的
Hi. Your wife followed you.
她正在脱衣服
She's taking off her clothes.
请不要在我的办公室做♥爱♥
Please do not have sex in my office!
昨晚的事我很抱歉
I am so sorry about last night.
只是太多事情 一团乱麻
It's just a lot of stuff got stirred up,
多米诺骨牌一样 太尴尬了
and one thing led to another. It's just so embarrassing.
我把所有浴巾都扔了
I threw away all of the bath towels
还有浴垫 肥皂 以及丝瓜络
and the bath mats and the soap and my loofah.
是这样 凯特有个好主意
So Kate had a great idea.
她建议我们一起来做心理治疗
Um, she suggested that we try therapy together.
就是说她在掌控 -你说过我有掌控欲
So she is controlling. You said I was controlling?
没 不是 我原话
No. Uh, no, I don't think
可不是这么说的
those were my exact words.
他还说他讨厌你的蜜汁三文鱼
He also said he hates your honey-glazed salmon.
没 再说一遍 不是原话
No, again, did not
三文鱼可是我的拿手菜
that salmon is my specialty dish.
超爱 -他说
Love it. He said the only thing
唯一的特别之处就是
special about it
生活在水里的东西竟然能做成这么干
was that something that lives in the water could be so dry.
看吧 这就是问题所在
see this is the problem.
我想让他心无芥蒂袒露心声
I want him to feel comfortable telling me these things.
别跟我说 直接跟你丈夫说
Mm, do not talk to me. Talk directly to your husband.
我不在乎的
I do not care.
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表