剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
I must be falling in love with you.
希望这不会吓跑你
I hope that doesn't, you know, scare you away.
不会
No, it doesn't.
你那边几点了
What time is it where you are?
月亮也有笑脸
♪ the moon has a face ♪
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
我一直在呼你的对讲机
I've been calling you on your walkie talkie.
我把它弄丢了 - 它就在那里
I lost it. - It's right there.
哇 谢谢你找到它
Wow, thank you for finding it.
为什么房♥车里有股泥土味
Why does the RV smell like dirt?
还有 为什么这里有双脚
And why are there extra feet in here?
听着 我不想给你看这个
Look, I didn't wanna show you this,
但现在我别无选择
but now I have no choice.
80年前 佩兴斯有一个男孩失踪了
Eighty years ago, a boy went missing in Patience.
现在 我找到了他
I found him.
你找到的是僵尸
You found a zombie?
太危险了 僵尸吃人脑
That's dangerous, Zombies eat brains.
对你来说并不危险 而且它不是僵尸
That's not dangerous for you. And it's not a zombie.
外星人
An alien!
外星宝宝一定是找到了鲍比·斯莫林的遗体
The alien baby must have found Bobby Smallwood's remains
并用DNA控制了他的身体
and used the DNA to take over his body.
坏宝宝
Bad baby!
没规矩
Where are your manners?
你为什么不告诉我你找到了那个外星人
Why didn't you tell me you found the alien?
因为你是哈利的玩偶
Because you're Harry's puppet,
而且不能让他知道我们找到了外星宝宝
and he can't know we have the baby.
嘿 哈利是我的玩偶 我什么都不会说的
Hey, Harry's my puppet, and I won't say anything.
我不和玩偶说话 - 很好
I don't talk to puppets. - Good.
哈利会让事情变坏
Because Harry is breeding these things to be evil,
但我决定阻止他的计划
but I'm going to thwart his plan
我要教这些宝宝学好
by teaching baby here to be good.
宝宝 我跟你说不要吃玩具了
Baby, I told you not to eat your toys!
你这是干什么啊
what did you do?
你不是把菜单上所有的安慰食品都点了个遍吧
Did you order all the comfort food on the menu?
我爸担心你的心脏会爆掉
My dad is afraid your heart is gonna explode.
我让他们给我把派炸一下 但他们就是不肯
I asked them to fry the pie, but they wouldn't do it!
你知道自己在做什么吧
You know what you're doing here, right?
你中枪了 你吓着了 很困惑
You were shot. You're scared and confused.
现在你吃这么多东西 是为了让自已舒服些
And now you're using food to make yourself feel better.
是的 管用
Yes, I am. It works.
人类也应该这样做
Humans should do it.
他们确实也会这样
They do.
抱歉我清除了你的记忆
I'm sorry I erased your memory
然后还破坏了你和杰的午餐
and ruined your lunch with Jay.
我本该让你有机会感受自己的痛苦
I should have let you feel your own pain.
活着可真难啊
Life is hard...
所以我们才需要处理那些困难事
Which is why we have to deal with the hard stuff,
比如那个外星宝宝 它现在还逃窜在外吧
like the alien baby I now remember is on the loose.
再来点薯条 -不行
I need more fries! - No.
不能再吃薯条了 除非你承认自己怕死
No more fries until you admit you're afraid to die.
你怕死吗
Are you afraid to die?
死亡很复杂
Death is complicated.
所以人们才不想好好考虑
That's why people don't really think about it.
或者通过吃来舒缓情绪
Or they eat through their emotions.
看吧 我是个正常人
See, I'm normal. Hmm?
不 每个人都会死的 早晚的事 而且死亡很可怕
No, everyone is going to die someday, and it's scary.
我知道自己会死 但如果我每一分每一秒
I know that I'm gonna die, but if I spend every second
都在担心 就没法过日子了啊
worrying about it, then I can't live.
活着本来就是要感受一切
And part of the living is feeling it all.
好事让你开心 坏事让你难过
The good lifts you up, and the bad knocks you down,
但你也需要坏事 你需要那些困难的时刻
but you need the bad. You need those hard times.
如果我能熬过艰难的时刻
If I can get past the bad stuff--
错过杰的生日
missing Jay's birthday...
我妈妈丢下了我
my mom leaving me behind,
那个想要杀死你的人 这些都会让我更强大
the guy trying to kill you-- it will make me stronger.
每个人都有与死亡的相处方式
Everyone has their own relationship with death.
那是我的
That's mine.
你也得想清楚你的
You have to figure out yours.
每 每天早上 伊莱恩都会早早就起
every-every morning, Elaine would wake early
然后在我上班之前给我煮好茶
and have tea ready for me before I went to work.
我很高兴她不在了
I'm glad she's gone.
她一定不想看到我
She'd hate having to see me
这么痛苦
in such pain.
很快你就不会再痛苦了
You will not be in any pain soon,
等你死后
when you are dead.
如果能见到我老婆那我会很开心
It will be nice to see my wife again.
她会在地狱里等你吗
Will she be waiting for you in hell?
不 我希望是在天堂
no, I hope in heaven.
哦 我好像把你们的童话给弄混了
Oh, I get your fairy tales mixed up.
我害怕死亡
I am afraid of death.
你 你 你没必要怕啊
Oh, you-- you-- you shouldn't be.
为啥你不怕呢 你很快就要死了啊
How are you not afraid? You will be dead soon.
不
Oh, no.
当我发现自己要死时
The things got better when I found out
事情才出现了好转
that I was dying.
这件事提醒了我 生命不是永远的
it reminded me that life isn't forever.
我 我开始感激每一刻
I-I began to appreciate every moment.
就好像派只剩下了最后一块
Like when there is only one slice of pie left...
感觉反而更美味
It tastes better.
没错
Exactly.
谢谢你为我做的一切
thank you for-- for doing this for me.
我朋友告诉我 说我不该逃避死亡
My friend told me I should not run away from death.
帮你离开
Killing you...
不是逃避
Is not running away.
谢谢你 哈利
Thank you, Harry.
再见 杰拉德
Goodbye, Gerard.
是什么感觉
what is it like?
自从我抱着你的小身体
how can it be 18 years
怎么会一转眼就过了18年呢
since I held your little body close to mine?
很抱歉你居然是通过这种方式
I'm so sorry for the way you found out
发现了我是你母亲的事实
I was your mother,
但我也很感激 不管有多艰难
but I'm also grateful that it happened
你毕竟还是知道了
no matter how hard it was because now you know.
有时候 生命中最难的部分
And sometimes the hardest things in life
就是看到光明和希望
create light and hope
然后让你离幸福更进一步
and take you one step closer to happiness.
通过我的心
♪ through my heart ♪
我的心在 在
♪ and my heart falls, falls ♪
我的心 在
♪ and my heart falls ♪
谁的身上
♪ Who ♪
你拥有我的心
♪ You hold my heart ♪
对吗
♪ don't you ♪
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表