剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
This here is a murder sale.
庭院售物
你就是为了这个把我们都叫来
That's what you called us out here for?
对啊 -你看哈
Uh-huh. - Look.
霍奇斯夫人正就其被指控的罪行
Mrs. Hodges is currently awaiting trial
等待审判
on the crime that she is accused of.
她绝对有权进行庭院销♥售♥
She has every legal right to have a yard sale,
你身上这件上衣可真是让我一言难尽
which is more than I can say about you and that shirt.
你还是赶紧回家吧
Now, why don't you take your ass home
免得一群火烈鸟把你当它们爸了
before a flock of flamingos come lookin'for they daddy?
谢谢你警长
Thank you, sheriff.
我只是一个公正的执法者
I'm just an impartial administrator of the law.
不过我到最后也只能把这些东西装箱了
Well, I'm probably gonna box all this up anyway.
很明显 没人愿意从一个凶手手里买♥♥古董
Apparently, nobody wants to buy antique spoons from a murderer,
所以我估计到最后就只能都做慈善了
so I'll probably just take it all to goodwill
稍等
Hold on a minute.
看看这个 嘿 副警长
Look at this. Hey, deputy.
看啊
Look at this.
觉得我像谁
Who do I look like?
一个嬉皮士诗人
A hipster poet?
啥啊 至尊神探啊 真是的
No. Dick tracy, damn it.
史上最伟大的侦探
Greatest detective in history.
发明了手表电♥话♥的那个
Invented the watch phone.
就是没看见他赚钱
Never saw a dime of the profits, though.
可能因为他不过是个卡♥通♥人物吧
Because he was a cartoon character?
这个多少米
How much you want for this?
20刀
I don't know. 20 bucks?
成交 -挺划算的
Sold. - It's a good deal.
是山姆的 他只戴过一次
It was sam's. He only wore it once.
我们当时去蒙大拿
We were flying to montana,
他把旧帽子落飞机上了
and he left his old hat on the plane,
于是他在机场买♥♥了这顶新的
so he got that one at the airport.
他戴上可好看呢
he looked really cute in it.
抱歉 警长
listen, sheriff, I'm sorry
我改变主意了 这帽子我不卖♥♥了
I've changed my mind. I can't sell it.
好吧 没问题
okay. It's no problem.
看看这边还有啥
let's see what else we got around here.
我记得这些书
I remember these.
山姆最喜欢悬疑小说了
Sam loved these mystery novels.
总想借我让我也读读
Always trying to get me to read one.
说能帮我解决罪案
Told me it would help me solve crimes.
好吧 这么着吧 我给你
all right, tell you what. I'll give you...
50块吧 都买♥♥走
50 bucks for the whole lot of them.
不不 警长 太多了
Oh, no, no. Sheriff, that's too much.
既然山姆想给你看来着
Listen, if sam wanted you to have them,
那你就拿走吧 不要钱
then you don't pay.
就当是山姆给你的礼物了
Just consider it a gift from sam to you.
谢谢 霍奇斯太太 你可太好人了
Thank you, mrs. Hodges. That's very kind.
没事
yeah, all right.
副警长
Deputy? - Mm.Mm-hmm.
你觉得她像是会杀自己丈夫的人吗
she seem like a woman who killed her husband to you?
不像
No, sir, she doesn't.
是吧 她是真难过 没有假装的成分
No, that's grief right there. Plain and simple.
毕竟 一个杀死自己丈夫的女人
I mean, a woman who kills her husband
不会连顶他戴过的帽子都那么舍不得
don't hang on to no old hat just to remember him by.
布鲁姆摔倒了
and bloom goes down.
达西 你摔的很厉害
D'arcy, you had a bad fall.
他们说我可能会失去一条腿
They said I could've lost my leg
甚至摔死都有可能
or even died.
你要那样跑吗
oh, you're going that way? -
好怪
that's weird.
我不知道你在这健身
I didn't know you worked out here.
是啊 我 我今天休息
Yeah, I--I took a recovery day.
15年了
For about 15 years.
很高兴你又回来了
glad to have you back.
你调的6速吗
oh, you're at a six?
行吧 我是7速
That's cute. I'm at a seven.
你需要配眼镜了
You need glasses.
那是8速
That's an eight.
能行吗
sure you can handle that?
你不是很久没练了吗
Aren't you a little out of practice?
我之前练别的了
I have an advantage.
深蹲得我腿直麻
Stopped being able to feel my legs after I did squats.
再来一个
One more.
好了
You got it.
明天胳膊肯定得疼
that is gonna hurt tomorrow.
是啊 不过越疼越舒服
Yeah, but it's a good hurt.
我的教练总说 疼了才有效果
My coach always says it's gotta hurt to work.
大学教练吗 -嗯
College? - Yeah.
我上大学时跑1500和5000米的
I ran the 1,500 and 5,000 at cu.
大四时在大学生体育协会总决赛中获得第二名
Got second in the ncaa finals my senior year.
厉害了
Legit.
你没事吧
Oh, you okay?
没事 我可能练大劲了
Yeah, yeah. Think I overdid it.
喝点水就行 -我知道
Just need some water. - Yeah, I get it.
我差点没吐在椭圆机
I almost blew chunks all over poor mr.Gibbons
的吉本斯先生上
on the elliptical.
好了 我完事了
AlI right, I'm done.
我们去59酒吧吧
Let's head over to the 59.
弄点蛋白质奶昔喝喝
Got some protein shakes.
你喝那个 -对啊
You do? - Yeah.
我说的是啤酒
Well, beers.
里面有半克蛋白质
It's got half a gram of protein in it.
肯定比你喝那垃圾要好得多
I mean, it's better than that garbage you're drinking anyway.
你喝的啥
What is that?
水
It's water. - Ugh.
我要见哥利亚
I need to see goliath.
别这样
Please stop.
我说过他死了
I told you he passed on.
希望你们能尊重我的个人隐私
I wish you would respect my privacy.
我说过他了 但他不听啊
I tried. But I can't stop him.
哥利亚在哪
Where is goliath?
你们赶紧给我离开
You need to leave.
哈利 我们得走了
Harry, we have to leave.
她让我们走呢
She wants us to go.
阿斯塔
Asta.
这边
This way.
不不 你们不能进去
No. No, you can't be herel
不行
no! No!
那是什么
what the hell is that?
是我们的孩子
it's our baby
你们得离开了
you need to Ieave.
我不会让你带走我的孩子
I'm not letting you take my child.
我可以把你胳膊扭断
I could just rip your arms off.
别这样 什么叫这是你们的孩子
Stop it. What do you mean, that's your baby?
哥利亚用我的基因组织怀上了孩子
Goliath used my genetic tissue to get pregnant.
哥利亚联♥系♥我就是为了这个
Goliath contacted me. This is why.
有人吗
Hello? Anyone here?
我去
I'll take care of it.
抱歉 门开着
Sorry, the door was open.
你是维奥琳达·达威尔吗
Are you violinda darvell?
是我
Yes.
我们还没开门呢
We're not open quite yet.
你得先离开
You'll have to leave.
我有点走投无路了
I'm a little desperate.
我想买♥♥些艺术品
I'm interested in buying some art,
听说你可能帮得上忙
and I was told you might be able to help.
叫哥利亚的艺术家
An artist named goliath?
不幸的是 我现在很忙
Unfortunately, I'm busy right now.
真的不能抽几分钟时间吗
Are you sure you can't spare a few minutes?
你是毕加索附身啊
You're a freakin' picasso!
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表