剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
Harry, houses don't just come with duffel bags full of money.
这是什么
What is this?
我靠
Holy shit!
是山姆和真正的哈利·范德史宾格
It's Sam and the real Harry Vanderspeigle.
那是我人类女儿
That is the daughter- child
那会儿她头发还没变绿
b- before her hair turned green.
看 山姆给哈利写了张纸条
Look, Sam wrote Harry a note.
哈利 要想拿到更多
"Harry, you wanted more evidence
指证高尔文/鲍威尔集团的证据
"against Galvan/- Powell Group.
打给我
Here. Call me."
这是山姆的病历
These are Sam's medical records.
他们在这里做什么呢
What are they doing here? -
你翻袋子没看见这个么
You didn't see this at the bottom of the bag?
我被优♥惠♥券吸引注意力了
I got distracted by the coupon.
高尔文/鲍威尔集团又是什么鬼
Who the hell- is Galvan/- Powell Group?
人们不会随身携带这么多现金
Okay, people do not just carry this much cash on them.
如果带了 就是因为这钱是偷的
And- - and if they do, it's because they stole it
或者因为这人被雇佣做违法的事
or they were paid to do something illegal.
他以前是个坏人
He was a bad man.
对
Yes.
真正的哈利杀了山姆 所以也许
Real Harry killed Sam, so maybe, uh,
高尔文/鲍威尔集团是幕后黑手
- Galvan/ Powell Group was behind it somehow?
但为什么有人要杀山姆呢
But why would anyone want to kill Sam?
山姆为什么把病厉给哈利
And why did Sam give Harry his medical records?
你为什么要养狗
And why do you have a dog?
我现在是爱狗人士
I'm a dog person now.
市政厅
警长办公室
我刚看通话记录
I was just looking at the call logs.
你知道有三通不同的电♥话♥
Did you know that there were three separate phone calls
都打来说不久前发现颗流星吗
about a meteor a while back?
嗯 我知道你想说什么
Yeah, I think I know where you're going with this,
但我不想听
and I'm not liking it.
长官 我只是觉得我们应该考虑到
Sir, I just think that we should consider
也许那不是流星
that maybe it wasn't a meteor.
也许是个飞 -副警长 别说了
Maybe it was a U-- - Deputy, no.
出 -麻烦你别说了
F-- - Please don't. Please.
船 -靠
O. - Damn it!
你是名执法人员
You're supposed to be an officer of the law.
长官 我只是有种
Sir, I just have a strong feeling
强烈的直觉 而你总跟我说
in my gut here, and you always told me
我应该相信我的直觉
I should trust my gut.
副警长 听着 我敬畏神秘生物
Deputy, look, I appreciate mystical creatures, all right?
真的
I really do.
除了美人鱼
Well, except for mermaids.
她们坐在岩石上
You know, where they get off sitting up on the rocks
趾高气扬
all high and mighty,
等着你约她们出去
expecting you to ask them out on a date?
她们凭啥这么自大
I mean, why they so stuck up?
如果你跟鱼搞在一起
I mean, if you have fish,
身上就会闻起来像鱼 明白吗
you gonna smell all like fish, you understand?
恶心 -要不这样
Gross. - Look, here is the deal.
你想找外星人对吧 没问题
You want to hunt for aliens? That's fine.
用私人时间找 别占用我的时间
You do it on your time, not mine.
收到 长官
Yes, sir.
所以我们尽可能快地奔跑
♪ And so we're running just as fast as we can ♪
紧紧握住对方的手
♪ Holding on to one another's hand ♪
想逃到深夜
♪ Trying to get away into the night ♪
然后你搂着我
♪ And then you put your arms around me ♪
我们摔倒在地 你说
♪ And we tumble to the ground and you say ♪
我想我们现在已经独处了
♪ "I think we're alone now
四下无人
♪ "Doesn't seem to be anyone around ♪
我想我们现在已经独处了
♪ "I think we're alone now
我们的心跳是唯一的声音
♪ The beating of our hearts is the only sound" ♪
谢谢你 小爱 -唱得不错嘛
Thank you, Ed. - Wow. Nice song.
进来吧 有何贵干
Get in here. What do you want?
是来点喝了辣肚子的
You want something that burns the chest
还是辣嗓子的
or burns the throat?
其实 我是以镇长的身份来的
Actually, uh, I'm here in a mayoral capacity.
明天早上我想借辆全地形车
I need to borrow one of those ATVs tomorrow morning.
不太像镇长做派啊
That doesn't sound very mayoral.
借车干嘛
What's it for?
我只是想更新一下
Uh, well, I- I just need to update
佩兴斯的网站
the, uh, Patience website.
想拍几张格雷迪庄园的照片
Wanted to get a- a few pictures of the Grady property.
行 挺好
Oh. Okay, great.
我明天不开工 可以带你去
Well, um, I'm off work tomorrow, so I can take you.
不用
No.
不用 大可不必
No, no. No need to do that.
我的意思是 我更喜欢自个儿骑
You know, I mean, I prefer to ride solo.
独狼范儿
You know, bit of a- - bit of a lone wolf.
就像你七岁的时候
Like when you crashed your tricycle
把三轮车骑进池塘里那样
into the pond when you were seven?
是你把我推下山的
Uh, you pushed me down a hill.
有本事拿证据告我啊
Hey, good luck proving that in a court of law.
服装店那边
Anyway, um, there's only one ATV
只有一辆全地形车能用
available at the Outfitters,
还得由投保的司机驾驶才行
and it needs to be driven by an insured driver.
鉴于他们蠢到连
And since they were stupid enough to insure.
这位都给买♥♥了保险 得由我载你去
This guy, I have to take you.
10点去接你呗
So pick you up at 10: 00?
很好
Great.
有人吗
Hello?
怎么会
What?
我知道你在里面
I know you're in there.
别把那玩意
Do not put that thing
跟我放一起 人家看书呢
in here with me-- I'm trying to read.
你好
Hello.
你这是入室抢劫
This is a home invasion!
你怎么一个人来了 那个草包去哪儿了
Why are you alone? Where is shit for brains?
你俩离婚了么
Did you get a divorce?
离婚违背了我的信仰
Divorce is against my religion
除非是由男方提出的
unless it's initiated by the man,
这就是为什么我永远都不会结婚
which is why I'm never getting married.
真是造福全星系男性
That is good news for men everywhere.
看来你已经同意我的条件了
I see that you have agreed to my terms.
你把球给我 我把狗还给你
You give me my ball, and I give you your dog back.
关于球有个有意思的故事
Funny story about the ball,
真的很有意思
really funny, actually.
为什么我感觉不会有意思呢
Why do I feel like this is n- not going to be funny?
你知道麦克斯是怎么
Well, you know how Max
偷了你的球的 -嗯
stole the ball from you. - Mm
我从他那儿偷的
I stole it from him. -
然后有人从我这儿把球偷走了
And then somebody stole it from me
是不是很可笑
Isn't that hysterical?
什么 谁从你那儿偷的
What? Who stole it from you?
可能是政♥府♥ 很疯狂 对吧
Probably the government. Crazy, right?
总有一天你会把这事儿当笑料的
Someday you'll laugh about it.
我现在就把狗带走
I'll take the dog now
不行 狗不会还你的
No! You will not have the dog!
放我下来
Hey, put me- - put me down.
不是吧 -是
Oh, no. - Yes!
没错 你该感到害怕
Yes, you should be afraid
对于我即将对你做的事
of what I will do to you.
那个球不仅能让你
That ball can do more than just grow hair
会放屁的草包朋友长毛发
all over your stupid fart friend.
我还能控制它的能量
I can control its energy.
我能把你里外颠倒
I can turn you inside outl
然后你去上学的时候
And then you will go to school
你的身体就是内外颠倒的 -哈利
with your inside-out body! Harry.
回头 傻缺
Turn around, you dummy.
让开 不要啊
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表