剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我妈妈真的不会选衣服
My mom sucks at this.
不 这不是你妈妈的错
No, it's not your mom's fault.
这条裙子穿在别人身上可能会很好看
A dress like that would look great on some people.
但 我们的肤色 就不大合适
It's just, our skin tone, it's totally draining.
对啊 我知道 我试着告诉她的
Yeah, I know. I tried to tell her.
你能帮我找一条吗
Um...maybe you can help me find one?
真的吗
Really?
你能和我一起去那个新开的中古店吗
Can you come with me to that new vintage store?
帮忙看看
Help look?
行 我还没去过
Uh, yeah. I haven't been there yet.
那家店很好嘛
Is it-- is it good?
非常的好
It's so good.
我查过你的时间表了
I also already checked your schedule,
我知道你明天休息
so I know you don't work tomorrow.
哦 -三点
Oh. - 3:00?
好吧
Okay, sure.
我会去的 -太棒了
I'll be there. - Great.
杰 -是
Jay? - Yeah.
我保证我会去的 -我知道你会的
Really, I'll be there.
抱歉 我漏了东西在这里
Sorry, I left some stuff in here.
不用担心
Don't worry about it.
我看到放得那么整齐
I should have known they weren't Asta's
就知道不是我们的
when they were left in a neat pile.
我把他们放在这里了
I threw them in here.
谢谢你
Thanks.
如果你想要打扫阿斯塔的房♥间
If you want to clean Asta's room,
我没意见
I'm fine with that.
不必了
No, I'm okay.
好歹试一下
Thought I'd give it a shot.
我把你从我的心里挖走
♪ I spooned you from my heart ♪
这是什么
What's this?
我能用这个
Could use this.
谢谢 阿斯塔
Thanks, Asta.
在这里缠着我
♪ To haunt me in this place ♪
哈利
你要想拿到更多
指证高尔文/鲍威尔
集团的证据
这里
打给我
和你剩下的东西聊天
♪ Speak with what you've left ♪
一个你从未用过的东西
♪ A thing you've never been ♪
肉毒杆菌毒素A型
我在自己的心里看到了你
♪ I see a me in you ♪
不
No.
不 不
No, no.
阿斯塔
Asta!
我以为我再也见不到你了
I thought I was never gonna see you again.
我以为灰人给你留了个逃离舱
I thought the Greys left you an escape pod
你就回家了
and you were going home.
你怎么会这么想
Why would you think that?
灰人给我留了个逃离舱
The Greys left me an escape pod,
我终于要回家了
so I'm finally going home.
我没有走
I did not leave.
我只是把宝宝单独送走了
I sent the baby alone.
太好了
That's great.
所以你是留下来帮忙拯救地球的吗
So you're gonna try and help save the Earth?
我会尽力的
I will try.
但我得保护好布里吉特 所以我把他送回家了
But I had to protect Bridget, so I sent him...home.
布里吉特
Bridget.
决定用这个名字了啊 挺好听的
That's what you settled on. It's nice.
我好想他
I miss him so much!
哈利
Harry.
人类这种与子女之间的联♥系♥
The human connection to a child,
太强大了
it is powerful.
是啊
Yeah.
某一天
Someday...
你和杰会重修旧好
you and Jay will be together again.
你会非常开心
And it will feel very nice for you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
麻烦解释一下为什么这个我觉得是
You want to tell me why you have what I assume
杀死山姆的肉毒杆菌毒素会在阿斯塔的盒子里
is the botulinum toxin that killed Sam?
你从哪儿找到的
Where did you get that?
就是这个 对吧
This is it, huh?
这就是你的秘密 哈利杀了山姆
This is your big secret. Harry killed Sam.
你在包庇他 为什么
And you're covering for him. Why?
事情不是你想的那样
It's not like that.
你得相信我 -相信你
You have to trust me. - Trust you?
你骗了我一年
You have been lying to me for a year.
是你不相信我
You don't trust me.
但你却相信这个傻了吧唧
But you trust some random-ass weirdo
整天吃披萨的怪胎
who just eats pizza all goddamn day,
我觉得他还是个杀人犯
and I guess is a murderer?
你知不知道
Do you have--
你知不知道这对我伤害有多大
do you have any idea what that does to me?
这世界上我最在乎的
No, you're the one person that makes sense to me
只有你
in this whole world,
没有你 我什么都不是
and without you, I am nothing.
你真的是一团糟
You're a mess.
告诉我
Just tell me.
告诉我到底发生了什么
Tell me what's going on right now.
我不能 对不起 我不能
I can't. I'm sorry, I can't.
你去和别人合租吧
Go get an apartment with somebody else.
达西 别这样
D'arce, come on.
达西 -放开我 让我走
D'arce-- - No, let me go!
我做不到 我受够了
I can't do this. I'm done.
我不能和你做朋友
I can't be friends with you.
你欺骗了我
Not if you lie to me.
达西 不要 不要
D'arcy, no! No!
听着 一切都会过去的
Please, look, everything's gonna be okay, okay?
我保证
Um, I-- I promise.
你是我的最好的朋友 -我是吗
You're my best friend. - Am I?
拜托
Please.
本该是你和我一起对抗全世界
Cause it was supposed to be you and me against the world.
你和我
You and me.
你知道我什么都愿意为你做
And I would do anything for you, and you know that.
但你不需要我
But you don't need me!
不 我当然需要你
No, of course I need you. Please--
这就是我的秘密
That's my secret.
你是个恐龙
You're a dinosaur.
什么 不
What? No.
这个
Well--
感谢上帝
Thank God.
这就是你的大秘密 -是的
This is your big secret? - Yeah.
不 不 我不是个恐龙
No, no, I'm not a dinosaur.
我是外星人
I'm an alien.
差不多 都一样
Whatever. Same thing.
我的天 当然你不会告诉我
Oh, my God, of course you didn't tell me.
这就讲的通了 -是的 是的
This makes total sense now. - Yeah, yeah, okay.
恐龙 -我担心
Dinosaur? - I was so afraid.
你见过恐龙吗 我见过
Have you ever seen a dino-- I've seen dinosaurs.
我很欣慰 -真的吗
I'm so relieved. - You are?
恐龙早就灭亡了
Dinosaurs are not even alive anymore.
别把我当外人
Just don't cut me out.
在吗 -永远
Uh, hello? - Ever.
你我一定要坦诚相对 好吗
Again, you gotta tell me everything, all right?
当然 我保证
Of course, I will.
这个外星人没裤子穿呢
This alien doesn't have pants,
你们都不关心我
and you don't seem to notice.
我不在乎这些
Oh, yeah, I don't care about that anymore.
我们和好了 -好吧
We're good. - Okay.
人类的感情将他们联♥系♥在一起
These connections between humans tie them together
赋予他们力量
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表